>editing it so she looks less fat and wide
Just pathetic ochako fag

i like my chubby chicks

because she knows she's won the Deku

because she will be relevant this year
jk LOL

I want to smash this alien

Same

Does anyone have that paintfag comic of ibara getting blacked?

Exactly how many of these threads have been started by this guy?

Would we stop having 24/7 generals if he were permabanned?

Happy new year, my boys. Let's Plus Ultra this year too.

Why not leave?

Y-you too, user.

>deku's dick was thiiiis big

Why not be less insufferable?

Is Ochako canonically chubby?

She has fat in all the right areas.

Anyone got any goals they're aiming for this year? I'm trying to become a firefighter this year and pass the tests to get the chance. Anyone else trying to accomplish anything this year?

Can you stop with the fucking generals? There is not even a chapter this week.

>Anyone else trying to accomplish anything this year?
Less shitposting.

Yes

I'd like to go from 190 lbs to about 160 lbs, and then build muscle. I'm hoping to do this before summer starts, I think it's doable.

Do you think she makes vibrators?

t. Kirishima

We found the third Quirk to complete the triangle of BS, ALL IN ONE

Maybe

that fuzzy pink bush. is she a squirter? if so, acid? these are important.

everyday until canon

Do one where Stain and Overhaul team up after their prison break

How would Sup Forums feel is BNHA ends with Ochako x Tsuyu, Momo x Jirou, Todoroki x Deku, and Kirishima x Bakugou all being canon?

The only one I could maybe handle would be kiri x baku, because I can't see them with actual women... the rest, no fucking way

>Well-built girls

That means he like grills with muscle, dumbass.

I wouldn't care as long as it had proper buildup.

Sup Forums would lose its shit, but I wouldn’t care much because the only ship I’m kind of into is tailman/invisitits

I'd fine with it, except
>Momo x Jirou
it feels forced as fuck

>Street fighter
>Izuku with tits
>timb
What a great way to start the year without my sides.

t. redditor

They've had more than a few scenes together, it wouldn't be entirely out of left field

Go kill yourself. Kirishima is for Mima.

Momo is for Mineta only.

Jirou is for Denki to turn her into a single mother & for Kouda to be her betabux provider/orbiter.

Top Confirmed Canon Pairings are all DECONSTRUCTIONS of shonen tropes.

>Bakugo impregnates Ochako who then marries Deku who raises his wife's son and then gives him OfA

>Mineta marries and has 6 million kids with Momo, Bacon hangs himself after he walks in on Mineta giving her the ahog

>Aizawa gets fired after it's found out that he impregnated a teenage student. Tokoyami begrudgingly raises his wife's son (Tsuyu's son).

>Kouta financially supports single mother Jirou and helps her raise her runt/bastard from Denki. She promises him daily that one day he won't be an orbiter anymore.

>Kirishima and Mina are a happy redneck family. Aoyama is their rich gay oji-san (TL note: Uncle) except he's not actually gay and is in fact her cuc-k.

>Tooru and Ojiro are seemingly the only normal married couple until a drunk Satou one day crashes into their house, caves in Ojiro's skull and then tries to rape Hagakure but after he can't find her anymore (idiot took her clothes off) he BLACKS their daughter instead.

This is the canon future for every girl in 1A.

Deal with it.

>Ochako with OfA
If she weren't a minor...

That's a good goal, user. You'll be a real hero yet.

I'm trying to get better at Japanese. If I get good-enough and no one else does it, I'll try and TL the LNs for you guys.

>Deku's dark shadow is a rabbit

She isn't, the age of consent is 13 in Japan. Bakugo is probably mating pressing her regularly.

>Bakufags this delusional

Glad there are others aiming for something to achieve this year. Hope we all actually attain what we want to achieve this year. Plus Ultra fellow /bnha/ I hope you get the chance to help others

I'm trying to become a better drawer by drawing something every day. Especially things I'm not good at or uncomfortable with.

Draw some lewd handholding with fingerblush then.

If you could make sweet sweet love to anyone in class 1A who would if be and why would it be ___deku___?

making my own animated series on youtube.

Why does this make me feel like they're gonna star in a remake of the game "mystery date"

Ochako detected

>ribbit

I want Ochako to sit on me and look down at me with that face

Is this canon

That’s easy, I’m going to fuck this tail

Post more smug Ochako please

I want to finish the first draft of my novel! And start drawing. I fucking feel awful not being able to draw.
I hope you're able to pass the firefighter test!

Why is she so perfect?

t. Kaminari

Same. I've found doing some simple redraws in between my personal abortions is fun and helps take off some of the stress of learning.
Speaking of, who is next?

Rocker girls are best girls

Endeavor pls.

got a preferred pic?

Hohohoh
Uravity saving old man for money
Hohohoh

This won’t go well, but apparently it’s Sir Nighteye’s birthday today, say something nice about him.

I like his merch collection.

He is dead

He finally doesn't have to be in the yakuza arc

Your collection was impressive and you trained Mirio well

Why does she take all her instruments with her into the dorm, there's even a huge ass speaker. Why was this allowed? At least we know Jirou's family is rich.

Mirio probably would have gotten One for All had the future not been changed. Good job.

I'll try not to drop everything I start. That includes working out, drawing, and studying for the exams. Honestly stopping my extreme shitposting habits would benefit me greatly

At least she’s not in the middle of a lot of people, her room is a corner with no one below or next to her. Ochako is the only one who might be bothered.

Someone seems to be in denial....

Well, technically he's not supposed to be born for two hundred years or something anyway.

>Sir was actually showing us the future all along

>ochakofag
>not wanting meat on their waifu

people shit so much on deku getting OfA but I dont think Mirio would have accepted it in first place from All Might
he would never let all might without powers
this is why OfA is more fit for a quirkless person

dead serious about going to Krusty land!

Bubble Girl clearly liked/admired you enough not to press sexual harassment charges.

post grapes

Superior girl from the superior spinoff coming through.

She should have read those sidekick/internship contracts which clearly stated that the hero they work for has every right to their body at all times.

We really need a love interest rival guy to be introduced in Vigilantes. Its just cute stuff for now and I can't work with it without cuckolding shit.

>he enjoys cuckolding
Please, consider gassing yourself.

After every single ship in BnHA having some kind of cuckolding element it just feels like it is missing in vigilantes.

Everyday until canon.

>thread is always dead when I am posting
;-;

why is her head just an onion

It isn't.

Post rare art that you haven't seen a 100 times in these threads.

SO WHAT! I LIKE ONIONS! OCHAKO IS A CUTE ONION!

best waifu

That's funny user. Why post a pic from a rome wear then?

What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you had found a job and left forever.

Telekinetic quirk user when?