yaraon-blog.com/archives/119864
twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/947512573053714433
twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/947512708789706752
twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/947512766465654785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mikoto and she's gonna like it

it's time for a three-way.

iz ths the raildex GENERAL?

Would Touma even punch anyone who seems like they weren't under their own free will? This is why the "he didn't punch her when she was going Level 6 so he'll never punch her" doesn't make sense. He didn't punch Pendex either. He would only punch someone (Index and Mikoto included) if they were acting on their own free will. Now, if Mikoto just goes insane with the AAA and is not a puppet, then yeah, he'd punch her

It will be a breather episode, where Touma move back to his parent's house with Index and Othinus in tow, while Misaka goes back to her parent's house as well (their neighbors). Rest of the volume is them facing the reality of a world with espers without Academy City to keep them in check before preparing to face Lola in England.

And how would he know she is acting out of her own?
he'd probably assume she is being mindcontrolled or something

They might live close, but I don't think it was ever stated that they are neighbors. Aleister might give him a day or so, IF he's lucky and shit doesn't hit the fan despite what Aleister's plans are, but I don't think he's gonna have the tme to go back home regardless, and I doubt even more that he and Misaka are neighbors, even if they might live close

Not necessarily, If her body and mannerisms were close to normal but what she was doing wasn't, he'd probably just punch first and ask questions later. Now, if she has dead eyes, a monotone voice, is transforming into something else, has jerky body movements, or is not responding to anything he says...it might be more obvious she's being controlled and he'll go for the headtap

>Still no Tsuchi spin off with him doing Max Payne missions undercover

Pretty sure it was stated in either NT6 or NT8 that they were neighbors

How do i get into this series?
I'm seeing threads everyday but I thought generals weren't allowed on Sup Forums.

Prove it then

In NT2, Shiina complains to Misuzu about Touma after returning from Russia. I think they go to the same club or something, so I think they live close by. I think in SS2 Misuzu knows enough about Shiina as the woman who paraglides around the neighborhood or something.

Shitposters will tell you the series is dead, but it gets enough new content to justify regular threads.

>3 canon manga spinoffs, and 2 non canon
>novels still going
>waiting on translations for the latest side novel
>incoming anime
>possible 4th manga incoming

And that's not counting the video games.

Will Soba do a Mugino doujin?

I'm seeing double or is there TWO Raildex thread?

>How do i get into this series?
As for Index, watch the anime and then read the LN from OT14 onwards. You can also read all the LNs, but the anime do a decent job adapting it. For Railgun, just read the manga.
And then, if you want to expand, you can also read the Accel manga and Astral Buddy.

Best way is to try the anime really. Index 1 > Railgun 1 > Index II > Railgun S > Movie.

If you want to read the novels, then after Index II, read OT6/13 epilogues and then continue from there, if you want to wait for Index III, it'll be either OT19 or last OT volume so continue from NT1.

In any case, if you enjoy it just follow that.

As usual, a week after released, I will try sharing these continuously :

電撃大王 2018年2月号 Kindel Digital Copy
Dengeki Daioh February 2018 Issue (December 27th, 2017 release)
Number of pages: 685

>Read Online:
·View Online full (2 pages side by side / read right to left):
mangamura.org/kai_pc_viewer?p=1514709721
·View Online full (8 pages top to bottom / read top to bottom):
mangamura.org/old_viewer?p=1514709721

>Download (216.4 Mb):
·GoogleDrive:
drive.google.com/uc?id=1GMHMm3j8QRtTBmRnhQ92P4KQFtT-YF56

·Mega:
mega.nz/#!8AkjDA4a!ImXWND3RW5wVm8tERAsADnquzcRoi7NOJxRBh4J0GNw

Still no spin off about Delta Force doing bro things.

>Still no spin off about Aogami being the Number 6

>still no animated canon Raildex girl nipples
It's unfair bros.

Do these include Cold Game?

Railgun bores me to tears with SoL yuri elements, I miss Touma smacking some bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7NhP0k2iIs

There is no "sol yuri" elements in canon Railgun, which is the manga. Astral Buddy has SOL yurishit though, which is why I refuse to read it.

Reminder

Kill yourself ESL-kun

Unfortunately no,
電撃大王文庫 とある科学の超電磁砲 コールドゲーム
(as Appendix) they only sell in hard copy (physical book)
but my other companion said: He will get it in this month.

nice thanks

>t.yurifag

I was referring to the anime.

Did js06 already get his copy?

A certain store tallied up its Top Ranking series by sales and Dengeki Bunko RT'd so I thought I'd put it here. It was a top 15 for the store and Index ranked at 14th place:
twitter.com/honyasannohito/status/947740071813308416
That's quite good with no anime since everything else was naturally recent. I think he says 18 and 19 sold the exact same for them.

quads of confirmation

Beautiful

I want Misakiangryposter to see it.

>muh boogeymen
Why does this fanbase do this

I'm okay with this one

Because I can.

Some of these are really bad photoshops, Facebook.

Bet you were whining about the Mikoto one though. But its cool if its a girl you like, hm, hypocrite?

So i just finished NT17 with fortunate sons in the background on loop (as suggested by anons here)
What the fuck was that?
what the hell
And i thought 16 was off-the-wall
Reached the illustration of the satellite falling as the lyrics kicked in, it was pretty sweet
Touma jumping through the bus window was crazy and i felt like i was reading HO for a second
The scene with mikoto under the bridge was pretty heartwarming so i guess that user is right
Tables turning on yuitsuu was well-done and i loved how the atmosphere was conveyed, felt like a similar movie scene
I fucking loved stone-cold tsuchi at the end
That was a fantastic volume and im very excited for the next two

>this came out faster than the Misaka edit
top kek

And I can call you paranoid

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO HAIMURA

Stop

Sure you can. I still want Misakiangryposter to see it given his last several reactions.

>shipfags are SO MAD Haimura worked hard on a picture of Touma and Index they have to edit it disrespectfully out of butthurt
>fags of multiple girls did this

Your boogeyman doesn't exist, man.

I'm glad Haimura will never see this and visit Facebook.

Calm down sperg

yaraon-blog.com/archives/119864
Congrats, everyone! Misaka's nipples is news now.

>s-stop having fun guys
y'all have the 'tism

Of course he does. He has a certain pattern and unsurprisingly enough he stopped bringing it up every other thread once confronted.

You're the sperg here

Please get your paranoia checked.

Nah. I want him to see it. If it bothers you so much, filter me.

I just thought the edit was funny, I don't actually care about shipping but please keep seething in your paranoia.

Its not """"""fun""""" its blantant disrespect and smearing your ugly asspain everywhere.

The guys been literally waiting hours to prove people wrong about how no one would speak up against Misaka's so hence his told you so attitude. Ignore it.

Liar.

>Its not """"""fun""""
Sure it is
> its blantant disrespect
Pretty sure Haimura knew that it would happen
>smearing your ugly asspain everywhere.
You are the one getting worked up over what 4 neckbeards did on their basements, not me

>Made all of those edits for shipping
>no Seria, no Himegami, no Fuyikose, no Kanzaki, no Itsuwa.
>But reverse Accel have one.

If you think blantant disrespect and a shitty "I didn't get the girl I wanted so I'll disrespect Haimura by editing her in" is """""fun"""" then you're an entitled peice of shit no matter what girl ypu like

>no Seria, no Himegami, no Fuyikose, no Kanzaki, no Itsuwa.
Maybe because they arent/never were relevant anymore?

You're dumb if you think people don't ship genderbent Accelerator that doesn't even exist with Touma

Hamazura is truly disgusting.

Can confirm. Am AccelKami shipper.

Kanzaki is taller than him though.

Fuck off facebook.

As expected, the most popular girl (aka Dengikihime) attracted the most sperging. Though it's hardly news at this point.

Or it's been fucking hours and people are asleep.

Stop being tsundere Mugino

I still can't believe that we're getting Season 3. Feels so weird knowing that there would actually be a sequel to the anime.

Anyone else started reading this solely for Kamikoto but ended up staying for all the crazy kinds of shit that happen?

I came for Accelerator cause I thought that his power was cool and interesting. Does that count?

I liked Kamikoto in the beginning but started reading for the lore. I really don't care about Kamikoto becoming a thing.

All the edits were rightfully criticized, not just Mikoto's

Never liked Kamikoto and hate he went that path with her.

>didn't see the last thread

Same

Miki New Years Tweets:
>In 2015 during my days as Dengeki Bunko Editor in Chief, I wrote a book which became a substitute to a business card. Those who found out about me from that book, turned into various contacts. It was an unexpected development. As I thought, the power of a book is amazing.
twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/947512573053714433
>As a trigger, not only teammates, but a lot of projects gained a voice. This is the result of Dengeki Bunko's "A label that provides high quality literary work." Even after shamelessly resigning, thanks to this clout I was able to have many ideal encounters.
twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/947512708789706752
>I have nothing but gratitude towards my old home. Now next year... Finally, for the without any authority and pure Miki Kazuma, is he able to create excellent content? is he able to make it sell? It will be a win or lose year of that
twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/947512766465654785

I did

>referring to himself in the third person
Is Miki a chuuni?

My earliest memory with this series is seeing the synopsis and thinking this isn't a good show to watch and went on my life. However I would watch a series based on how it would make my Dick feel and by god, chancing upon Oriana and Kanzaki made me pick this up in a heartbeat. I stayed because the premise was a lot more interesting then what I thought possible, and when I learned about the existence of light novels and what happened further into the story I fell in love.
tldr, I saw big tit hotties, watched and stayed because the story appealed to me.

>いよいよ威光無しの、素の三木一馬
his name is there so i guess so

>All the edits were rightfully criticized, not just Mikoto's
Nope

Read the read

Frenda doesn't look half bad here.

You didn't read the thread though. You're lying because only the Mikoto one was posted and most people spoke up against all of them. You're now just using the late hours to your advantage and ignoring the people speaking up against it right now.

Oh come on user, that joke is half-price.