Classroom of the Elite

The end of a friendship, if we deemed it as a friendship. The start of a rivalry. New enemies, new allies. 7.5 will open up more possibilities to explore. Is Sup Forums even ready for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1500451858
strawpoll.com/82prwk18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classroom of the Elite Volume 7.5 Synopsis

Karuizawa Kei, who's become conscious of Ayanokouji who saved her from the curse of her past. And towards her, her good friend Satou Maya asks for advice regarding her Christmas date with Ayanokouji. And furthermore, Ayanokouji himself contacts Karuizawa to ask her for details about Satou!? Those actions of Ayanokouji's, are they simply interest towards the opposite sex or is it so that he can also use Satou?

"Ahh---mou! What's that guy want!" Right before Christmas, Karuizawa's anxiety could not be stopped. On the other hand, Ayanokouji makes contact with several people in preparation for the new semester. Ichinose Honami's weak point, the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi. New information that heralds upcoming tumultous events.

>Translation of the 7.5 synopsis.

Hey USA!
japanese "horikta suzune" is dead.
because Vol 7.5 synopsis kill her.
japanese fan is so sad... :,-(
please help we!

Thanks user.

Links to the translated chapters for those who might not be in the know yet. Here's the Pastebin link
>pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
Here's the Google Drive. Although Google Drive's a bit behind the Pastebin
>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
The Google Drive also has links to the translations for volume 1, 2 and 3. Note that 2 is incomplete (for now) and 3 is still ongoing albeit at a slow pace.

Posting OTP here.

Satou is such a thieving cat

>t. Kei
Let's not pretend you don't have your very own 'Kei'kaku for this sort of contingency scenario.

>And furthermore, Ayanokouji himself contacts Karuizawa to ask her for details about Satou!?
Karuizawa getting NTR by Satou.
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Just remembering that Horikita VA is a Keifag

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1500451858
――鬼頭さんは、キャラクターの推しとかも考えて見るタイプかもしれないですね。

鬼頭:そうですね。推しのために見る感じです(笑)!

鬼頭:最初は綾小路が気になって、だいぶ先ですけど、軽井沢恵が気になって、今はそのために原作を読んでいます(笑)。
>In the beginning I was interested in Ayanokoji, but a bit later, I got interested in Karuizawa Kei, and now that's the reason I'm reading the source material. (laughs)

Nah. That's not the end of a friendship there yet, OP. This pic related is where the friendship ends.

>Elevator Boy
>Dragon Boy
>Little Girl

Who else will be rattled by THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN?

t. Salty Whorikitafag

美しい

>From ultimate white room prodigy to scheming mastermind to Elevator Boy.
Based Kouenji putting Ayanokouji in his place. He'll probably be NTR'ing Kei away from Kiyotaka too at this rate.

SUDO-KUN NO CHINKO SUGOKU KIMOCHII YO. MOTTO WATASHI NI CHOUDAI. SOSHITE KISU MO HOSHI. AISHITEMASU SUDO-KUN. ANATA NO SUZUNE YORI.

Honestly they look good together. Like it or not. Their eyes have the same darkness and they understand each other. Please be nice to her, 50%.

>50%
>Ever being nice to Kei
I'm so sorry, user.

They're not even friends.

What if many of the major events back then are all his keikaku? THIS JOKER.

Technically they are friends, it's just they don't really have the bond that comes with the word. If Sato thinks Karuizawa fucked her over to get 50% for herself, it may start a new chain of bullying for poor Kei.

Reminder that this happened and best girl is still dominating. Link for the poll strawpoll.com/82prwk18 for those who haven't voted yet.

From the official arts, seems like Kei is playing the cupid reluctantly.

Thanks user.

>Ichinose Honami's weak point, the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi.
Shame. I almost wanted him to just be a playboy that straight up wooes Ichinose, not some advanced Ryuuen that blackmails her or similar

Note that those sentences don't connect to each other so it's not trying to say Nagumo is Ichinose's weak point but rather 50% will learn about both Ichinose's weak point AND the darkness involving Nagumo. So he may still be a playboy that manages to seduce Ichinose without any blackmail. The wording in the synopsis in Japanese was also pretty ambiguous.

It's pretty obvious where is this going. >Ichinose's dark secret, which could be related to her points and her attendance back in middle school.
>She admires Nagumo.
>She'll be involved in StuCo arc and Nagumo just happen to be the president.
>For more influence (Ichinose's body is a bonus to him and can be used against her, or the other way around but we'll get back at that later), he can woo her.
>Her character archetype, sorry to say, is the easy to get laid type.

Okay from the author writing pattern, it seems Kouenji will become 50% last rival. Assuming superior 50% (Kiyo papa) have already known 50% will gonna betray him and go to this school independently, he will send one of his successful sample other than 50% to spy all of 50% activities. Knowing 50% will not going on his might, he ordered Kouenji to same like 50% until the time comes.
From this theories, Kouenji who have been ordered in the white room known what is freedom and learn about UTSUKUSHII.

It's likely Kiyotaka discovers her weakness and may used it against her.

There are so many problem in your speculation.

>be Horikitafag
>check thread
>all posts are about bullying Horikita
>mfw
I fucking hate you guys, stop rubbing salt into the wound. I swear you guys are getting this back tenfold

Yes, even so there is so many mysteries of Kouenji existence. His characteristic was too strong.

He doesn't make sense so in a way he's invincible.
t. Ayanokouji

She's a WAKIYAKU, spare yourself the pain user.

>I swear you guys are getting this back tenfold

You're taking this way too seriously. You're as bad as all the other fuckers ruining every thread.

>“I am a genius with the perfect physical ability, there is no way that I will get us lost in a forest of this size. If anything might happen to you that’s because you might have lost sight of me and then let’s be honest, it would be better if you’d give up”

>As I would expect of him, maybe with the exception of myself to make a declaration as a man. The situation around here is not entertaining at all.

>“I would like to ask you, ordinary people, don’t you think that this is truly beautiful?”

>Thinking that he showed us of his perfect nature as always, Kouenji flashed us a daring smile, asking us that question.

>“Well…. It is only natural for the forest to be a mysterious place, although, I mostly feel that it is beautiful”

>More or less this is how I felt and tried to transmit it. However, Kouenji did not expect this kind of reply, feeling a little disappointed he took a deep breath.

>“What are you talking about? This is not what I asked you about! Having a perfect physical condition, myself, I can shine beautifully in this place. You do not understand?

>So when you have a perfect body physique, you have to make self proclamation remarks about your body abilities.. Ah, you are right, then. I don't understand.

I mean most of the Horikita bullying, at least from me, is all in good humor. Although you must admit she's becoming a lot less relevant in recent volumes. I do have a strong feeling she'll start showing up more from volume 8 onwards but 7.5 is most likely going to belong to Kei and where she'll shine the most. That said Horikita is a WAKIYAKU and Ken-kun's waifu

You know, to be honest. Kouenji really reminds me of the Joker in The Dark Knight. He's not as malevolent as the Joker, but in a way, his personality is nearly the same as the Joker's. They're both solipsistic and believe the world exists as their playground. The Joker does't have Kouenji's physique but their worldview I feel is very similar. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy bust out as a surprise boss near the end. But of course, Kiyopon is the MC so he'll still win out in the end. Just saying this guy is an unpredictable loose cannon.

*skipped some parts and then this
>Kouenji decided to test my physical capabilities some other time, so he turned his back and continued walking.

Smells like foreshadowing to me.

Satou is best girl. I hope she steals 50% away from that blonde, scheming slut. She already has a boyfriend and is still trying to make advances on another man. 50% is Satou's man and she should make sure girls like that don't infringe on her territory.

>From vol 5
> だが高円寺は自分がすると決めない限りは一切動かない男だ。今回の体育祭は基本的に自分たちで考え、自分たちで自由にして構わない方針のため高円寺は本当に何もしない。
>but he, Kouenji will not move unless on his own will. This sport festival based on how someone think of them self, he might not doing anything if the objective is free in their on choice.
I swear it, he will make 50% butthurt.

Watching horikitafags absolutely BTFO'd is pretty fun

The Best OTP.

What's with this LQ image user?

kei and ayanokoji

A brawl between him and 50% would be a battle of ideals.

This kills the Sakura. Also don't do it Haruka she's your friend

What's this?
Scene that was removed from the anime due to the director bias?

This is just a fan edit of the original scene which had Hirata and Kei. But of course, after that rooftop scene and the upcoming events of 7.5 I wouldn't be surprised if this does happen in volume 8 and it's now Kiyotaka that Kei hangs around all the time.

Assuming Hasebe can get anything from 50%. Pretty sure 50% want to keep his relationship with his comfy group as it is.

This. Ichinose is a very saintly, kind and naive girl. But unfortunately, that also makes her the easiest target for someone like Nagumo. For instance, he would never be able to seduce a girl like Kei or Horikita. It would be very difficult to seduce Kushida too. On the other hand, a girl like Ichinose is just easy prey for him. Her kindness and naivety are the very reasons why it'll be easy for him to use her, in every sense of the word.

where do i find more arisu?

Kei is bullied. Ryuen and his underlings are beaten. So something like Ichinose fall under Nagumo's spell is not that far-fetched. It can go two ways here, assuming Ichinose is already defiled way before the start of the series (hence her weakness) then Nagumo could use it as a way to "redefine" or heal her. If she's somewhat still pure, then that'd be her first love. Anyone falling in love for the first time will do and try lots of thing. Nagumo honestly has her under his wrap. But if the end if she ended up being saved before any of Nagumo's darkness happen, it'd be redundant and bad writing on Kinugasa's behalf. The story's escalation must not be stunted half way around.

Also fuck Nagumo.

Here you go, user. More Arisu for you. And also I have faith Kinugasa won't fuck it up. Going from his previous VN works he is capable of writing a decent story that's for sure. I think whatever happens, we won't get a repeat of the Ryuuen arc. It'll be new ground we're treading with the Nagumo arc. That said, I do believe what's happening now is a combination of what you said. Nagumo is probably Ichinose's first love (or crush) and he's also using knowledge of her "weak point" to keep her loyal to him.

Why do anons keep saying my girl Sakura will turn into yandere? I might have missed some foreshadowing in previous volumes, perhaps? I don't think she's that possessive, she will just get jealous and hurt.

Have you read ”Sakayanagi Volume 6 SS” ?
pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

where can i find LN translations?
i have googled a bit and couldnt find a nice source for PDFs

Scroll up, buddy. It's all there.

Yeah, and I really really don't want a redundant plots. That's a turn off for me. Now a deduction for possible plots are established, how will 50% play his parts in this? Manabu wants him to be involved (already being relied upon by the great man himself) and stop Nagumo from ruining the school with his policies. Ichinose and Nagumo will be on the other side of the coin and as for 50%, who will they be? Hirata/Katsuragi/Sakayanagi are coming alongside Ichinose. Either one of the aforementioned three might play their parts in this as well. Most probably Hirata. As 50% usual keikaku, Karuizawa will play second fiddle as usual. We might get to see new allies such as Satou (kind of foreshadowed in 7.5 synopsis), Ryuen and his gang, and perhaps someone from his comfy group (although I really doubt this one). Horikita could be involved as well if Hirata doesn't.

tyvm

I'm a Keifag and I too don't like the shitposts about Horikita user(or shitposts about other characters), can't we all just appretiate all the girls and ship all of them with Kiyopon?

Sadly, I know that's not possible.

>Reddit spacing
You're not helping your case, user. But as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, it's all part of the fun. It's just casual banter. Nobody really knows who's going to end up with 50% yet but there's setup between Horikita and Sudo so she becomes the focus of the memes. Nothing to be upset about, user, it's just literally memes.

I know user and I don't really mind the jokes about the pairings, the Hirata x Kei and Horikita x Sudo memes are okay for me , it's just that I don't really like to see people shitting on the characters as we've seen happening in multiple threads before.

Well Ichinose has a very good potential and Is the second favorite girl in Japan. And for me that weakness maybe is something of the middle school that Nagumo knows .

There's always the theory that Nagumo went to the same middle school as Ichinose except he's one year above her as her senior. So that could be how he knows about her past.

She's still shy and timid. But her monologues show that she has the potentials of becoming a yandere. Just need one or two instances for her to finally snap.

>“Could it be that you are going to the cinema? Oh! This is for the movie that’s a hot topic!”
>It was Satou-san… She got very close to Kiyotaka-kun.
>I felt a bit of hatred and fear, so I widened my distance from them.
See? That was from her volume 6 SS when Sato suddenly came and hugged 50% at the cinema. Go read that SS again, even near the end of that chapter there are plenty of very subtle hints that Sakura's feelings for 50% can develop into something more than expected. She's not exactly Yuno Gasai-tier yandere but there's definitely very mild yandere vibes to her character. Pic related scene is where that happens.

Would be very interesting to see Sakura acting all yandere.

Kushida a best.
Whorikita a shit.

B E S T G I R L

I would pull a Nagumo on her to be honest. Anyone in their right mind will try their hands on her. It's not good to leave that body untap.

I can give her my points just to have fun with her on bed. How many doe- hold on a second..

I have a question. Did Ryuen canonically fuck her?

Still can't vote between them all. except horikita, kushida and sensei

Yes he did

I have the feeling that Ichinose's popularity will decrease thanks to this Nagumo shit.

>What a low stats

So
>Kikyo - Slut
>Honami - Enkō
>Airi - Camwhore/Gravure Idol

Not sure but I think it's connected to expecting the NTR betrayal by Hasebae. As in, being betrayed by her only friend would push her over the brink. I can see it happening like so:
>50% demonstrates 100%
>Hasebae chooses "not to regret the third time" and falls hard, says fuck friendship
>Sakura realizes she's been betrayed by only friend and ally in her pursuit of the man in question
>50% isn't really into Hasebae, tells her to fuck off
>he chooses Sakura over her because he wants her to be safe and protected
>Sakura falls even harder for the gentle 50% and aforementioned alpha 100% and gets dependent on him as her only safe haven after the betrayal
>becomes overly attached creepy yandere

>This is Karuizawa Kei.
>Kei ... Keikaku
>She's going to help her friend Satou find true love.
>Kei will not do anything that could hurt her friend.
>Friends are the most important thing in the world.

No. Well, we don't know. But no way would she do something which would put her to risk of being expelled that much. After all sex is strongly prohibited in this school.

Being an idol, or former, she's definitely the most beautiful girl in the school. But of course with Japanese logic, megane is definite downgrade to someone's beauty. But her idol photos beg to differ.

>t.MYDICK

Probably not since sex is prohibited at their school. But the subtext is kind of there, especially in their interactions in volume 5 and 6. If this were a VN, no doubt she would've fucked him to get him as an ally. Since this is a LN, Kinugasa is sort of forced to hold back on explicit sexual content but if you really want to interpret their relationship that way, there is subtext there.

>Of course she would never do anything that would harm her friend Satou's love life.
>Look at that glowing, radiant smile she has in OP's pic related.
>Kei cares a lot about her friends. She would probably wish Ayanokouji and Satou the best of luck in their romance.
>They're both only good friends of hers, aren't they?
Goddamn it all, Satou's making the worst mistake of her life asking Kei for advice. There's nothing as fearsome as a girl in love. More so one as deeply in love as Kei.

Hasebe SS
"I don't want to regret a third time"

Yes, Airi is fucked.

You do know they used her middle school report card for reference alongside her poor attendance right? It's why she's in Class D, she didn't tell them anything and she's such a good actor that they thought that she was popular and centre of the class in middle school.

Nips on 5ch have already started memeing it up and cracking jokes about her and Nagumo. Once her arc rolls around and she really IS connected like that to Nagumo, her popularity is sure as fuck going down. Kei will probably take top spot in that case.

I like how Kinugasa sprinkles all this foreshadowing in tidbits throughout the SS chapters. Hasebe, in the main volumes, always seemed like a kindhearted bro. Then in her SS, he reveals a hidden side to her. A more selfish, treacherous side to her she keeps hidden for now. Once 50% goes 100%, like an user said above, that time bomb is going off violently. Airi will be all 31 flavors of fucked once that happens.

Iirc it is implied that on the cruise ship, students will try to find love and perhaps further their relationship even more. Correct me if I am wrong though. Although, of course that doesn't confirm Kushida x Ryuen. Sex is an offence in that school anyways. Not sure if Hoeshinomiya sensei heed that warning.

Yeah, I know.
Kei would have at least B+ in judgment and cooperativity.

It did say that. And this moment was originally her trying to meet up with Ryuuen before 50% unexpectedly came along. So there is a bit of subtext supporting it. But I doubt it because the school prohibits sex. But technically the ship ISN'T on the school campus so the rules don't really apply on the ship. Either way, I wouldn't even blame him, Kushida is hot as fuck.

Funny because her homeroom teacher is a slut and she hangs out with her sometimes. On top of that,
>Hoeshinomiya Chie
>Ecchinose Hoenami

Honestly I'm cool with that. A supposedly goody two-shoes like Honami is too good to be true. She has everything, including massive amount of points and suspicious background.

I think the rest of her stats are pretty accurate. In her volume 5 SS she admits she isn't that good at academics or sports and doesn't like trying either. But her judgment would have to be at least B+, possibly even A. She made very good decisions throughout the LNs. And her cooperativity, seen from her time with 50%, is definitely an A. Her acting also deserves merit. Not even a government-sponsored elite school could figure out the truth about her.

This

If this makes my girl Sakura clinch the second spot, then Nagumo please just screw Ichinose over.

True, it can be done. And Ryuuen wouldn't want to be caught either. But she certainly can't trust him to not record something to blackmail her later, that's why too risky.
There wasn't any need for her to do a favor for him to go against Horikita because that's what he wanted to do after the island anyway. She just had to prove she's serious and capable of betraying her class. There are plenty other ways to do that

Imagine bending her over on a table and fucking her raw from behind. Honami's literally made for procreation. I can't wait for her arc to start in earnest. On a more serious note though, I'm curious how 50% is going to beat Nagumo. Perhaps he'll be the first and only one 50% is forced to expel from the school?

This is very interesting, indeed. "Things" can happen on the ship but we won't know if it's of any significance to the plot. Ryuen is flamboyant and pretty sure he did a number on some girls in his class at very least. A paranoid, desperate girl like Kushida might just be an easy meal for him. But knowing Kushida, she might have prepared something to counter blackmailing and stuffs. So did Ryuen. Perhaps we will get to know about it more in volume 8. Ryuen still has to go to school and I suspect that he'll start helping 50% with his chores.

It can't be helped. Kinugasa had to balance it since Kei's Loyalty stats is maxed out.

Her Loyalty stats are probably beyond that. Like those Genji items from Final Fantasy games, Infinity+1 type shit. There's no way any other girl can beat her as far as loyalty goes. Kei's defining trait is literally her loyalty. If she has to have a spirit animal, it'd be a dog. Like Hachiko. That's the tier her loyalty's on.