Isn't it many times smarter for artists who can draw hot girls to draw a halfassed shounen manga and make the big money...

Isn't it many times smarter for artists who can draw hot girls to draw a halfassed shounen manga and make the big money instead of a few nice doujins that only a few people will actually buy? Sometimes I wonder why some of the really good hentai artists don't go the cashgrab route, they'd be drawing hot asses either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4t5jJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a long running multimedia franchise makes more money than doujins do. Also, if you actually think Fairy Tail has attractive women in them you have to be like 12 years old.

There is a system they Have to follow and a tight TIGHT schedule they have to deal with. It would be easy to make a shoenen but keeping up with it is a whole nother ball game.

keeping up is easy you just have to draw consistently everything else is irrelevant to the audience

>Also, if you actually think Fairy Tail has attractive women in them you have to be like 12 years old.
I guess we're all 12 years old, then.

Fuck, meant to quote

It's 2018 user, you can admit that you prefer men

>Sometimes I wonder why some of the really good hentai artists don't go the cashgrab route, they'd be drawing hot asses either way.
But they wont be able to draw actual sex scenes, and the editor crap exists. And if you want a weekly story than its A LOT of work. And several other stuff.
So its not that easy.

>not liking these
I'll gladly be a 12 yr old.

such a semen demon

Freedom
Working in shonen manga is pure hell, socially it's the equivalent to go to jail.
Kishimoto went to his honey moon several years after marrying when Shonen Jump mafia allowed him to finish Naruto.
Mangaka are literally forced to live in their studio.

Just do a monthly series then. Or if you're good enough you can get away with releasing even less often.

I hope your weren't expecting an intelligent thread~

I'm sure Kishimoto could have ended his series whenever he wanted to. He just liked money.
I'm also sure that Kishimoto didn't want to go on a honey moon because he's secretly gay.

I wanna pin Lucy down and fuck her doggystyle.

As opposed to? Come on Mr. 2D pusy slayer, show us your idea of hot girl.

I don't feel comfortable having this conversation with 12 year olds. I'll pass

I like how their faces look like they belong in Pokemon but everything from the neck down is R-18

It's great, isn't it?

No, not really. It looks inappropriate and weird

I would touch her inappropriately.

Did someone say 12 year olds?

12 year old anime girls aren't sexually attractive.

She was my only reason to watch that trainwreck

>12 year old . . girls aren't sexually attractive.

>Also, if you actually think Fairy Tail has attractive women in them you have to be like 12 years old
I'm 26. Are you gay, user?

Lucy is the most shallow rape main female in modern shonen times. Literally her design spells out cock goes where while being a smart independant female lead who narrates the plot but fails because no one gives a fuck her character if being hot is all that she's known for.

Just the way I like it.

>not mating press

It's just missionary with more man ass

you must be a pedo

Last time I checked, the fairy tail girls have more voluptuous bodies than most girls my age do.

has Erza ever had a bf before?
is she a virgin?

Jellal, kinda.
Still was one late in the series.

Is Mumei really 12? Where did they state that?

character design artbook
imgur.com/a/4t5jJ

Oh! Thank you Sup Forumsnon

w-was?

Isn't this what happened to the author of Nichibros? He made one of the greatest comedy series and than went back to cashing in on boatsluts

Everyone pretty much has the same values. Taste has nothing to do with values though.

No

bump

Last chapter dodged that kind of question for most characters... so we dunno.

Lucy is a goddess

>Being a sellout
In 5000 pages of mango maybe once will girl get dicked, in 20 pages of hentai girl will most likely get dicked 1-2 times

post erza

Nobody has pointed out that next to everyone would get axed in 5 weeks because they couldn't even copy popular manga well enough like Mashima.

the other one is way hotter

I think Cana might be my favorite.

How come fairy tail guy learned to draw women but oda cant despite being married to a model?

>pokemon girls
>not all belonging to r-18

I agree. It's 2018, you have to be really immature to still be attracted to women.

Frigg*n women fetishists are weird and icky

Is this MISOJINERY?

Never watched FT, but damn the girls are hot.

>mfw immortality is mine

Nice

Lucy is so short

>Lucy is so stacked
FYI

Doesn't change the fact she is still a womanlet

I know all the tards only talk about WSJ, but how much success is there to be had with monthly magazines? Schedules should be a lot more flexible there.

Attack on Titan has 71 million copies in circulation, so even if it didn't sell that much, the actual sales combined with the money the author gets from the license (anime/merch/OST etc.) should have made him filthy rich years ago.

Why do you think they haven’t tried? there’s a screening process that gets harder as you go up the magazine tiers so not everyone makes it.
Also the deadline and stress.

Best key.

Help I need to give lucy the mating press

Mating press is a meme, getting that deep doesn't add anything to pleasure nor significantly increase chance of insemination

why do youtube anime reviewers think they are important to how a manga sales

Over inflated egos

literally same face except the one on the right is squinting

cuck

The face of a semen demon

Who possibly believes this?

Is Fairy Tail actually good? I want to watch it because the girls make my pee-pee feel funny, but I want to know if the story is good or at least ok before I marathon it. What does Sup Forums think about it?

It's not about either of those, it's about absolute domination. In the moment of the press she is at the absolute mercy of the dick.

>getting deep doesn't add to the pleasure...

do you have a little dick or are you a virgin?

Why didn't they get together in the end?

There seems to be a number of people on here who straight up hate it. I found it entertaining for a while but eventually got bored and dropped it. Give it a try and find out for yourself.

Cana>Ultear=Erza>Lucy with her hair down>Juvis without the hat> Minerva>Flare>Kagura>Demon Mira

he drew their child what do you want man

Its comfy the first arc.
Good the second.
Goes from mediocre to boring later on.
Then a timeskip and it shits the bed.

It's pretty shit desu
The slice of life eps are the best imo

>Juvis
I will fucking end you.

A kissing scene at least.

It's as generic as you can get. If you do watch it skip the Key of the starry sky and eclipse celestial spirits arc. They are really bad filler.

its a ok manga but some people hate on it way to hard

It's as generic shounen as it gets, best off going and getting all the good art instead of wasting your time watching the shit.

I wanna watch the Fairy Tail anime just so I can jerk off the whole time

My man.