Mfw Netflix confirmed they won't be releasing that Kyoani shit show weekly

>mfw Netflix confirmed they won't be releasing that Kyoani shit show weekly

Based Netflix saving Sup Forums from weekly kyoani circlejerking about the show and effectively killing off the hype like they have for many shows.

Good, fansubs are enough.
BTW, odd choice of picture since Kakegurui is due to Spring too, despite it airing last Summer.

Weekly shows are fun. Especially originals. Makes discussing them a lot more fun. Also makes fansubs more appealing.

The show was already finished before hand. This is not thanks to Netflix but because it's their magnum opus. I really wish it was weekly. If I am going to marathon it I might as-well just get the blu-rays.

>fansubs
Yeah enjoy the inconsistent delayed subs that kill off the hype of the show like in the OP and semi popular shit like magi sinbad.

>Weekly shows are fun.
Yeah for weak mentality losers who can't enjoy shows by themselves and need a circlejerk on Sup Forums otherwise they won't even give the show the time of day.
>Especially originals
Pretty sure this isn't a original and based off some shitty LN, I remember some fag shitposting the LN script.

>pancake mix
Duly noted

>Yeah enjoy the inconsistent delayed subs that kill off the hype of the show like in the OP and semi popular shit like magi sinbad.

I recall getting my new episode of Kakegurui every Sunday. I honestly don't see what's the big deal about Netflix getting a show.

>lying
It looks like it's being simulcasted in every country but the US and Australia.

>Yeah for weak mentality losers who can't enjoy shows by themselves and need a circlejerk on Sup Forums otherwise they won't even give the show the time of day.
GET THE FUCK OUT, NORMALSHITTER

>Yeah enjoy the inconsistent delayed subs that kill off the hype of the show like in the OP and semi popular shit like magi sinbad.
KAKEGURUI HAD SUBS SAME DAY IT AIRED WHILE IT WAS ON (JAPANESE) NETFLIX FEW DAYS LATER

Then why was the threads dead as fuck outside the kaiji shitposting threads? Could have swore i seen people bitching about "subs when"

>Netflix confirmed they won't be releasing that Kyoani shit show weekly
Why are they doing this? Because their system is optimized for binging?

Mostly because it was a bad show.

Yes. They do this for every series they license.

Because people were tired of shitposting and dropped the threads. Threads on Sup Forums don't measure popularity when shows with neverending chaining threads are usually yuribaits every season.

OP is shitposting. Netflix is going to start releasing it on January 11 in all the countries where they have the Violet Evergarden listing up.

>Netflix is going to start releasing it on January 11 in all the countries where they have the Violet Evergarden listing up.

>2Violet Evergarden will also begin streaming on Netflix in Japan in January of 2018 and on Netflix in other worldwide markets in the Spring of 2018"

>implying most Sup Forumsutists give a fuck about Netflix
There will be daily Kyaoni threads and hard waifufagging. Deal with it

The guy has a point

Why are you even here if you aren't watching ongoing anime?

Your taste is bad
because it wasn't some moeblob garbage #3718371 or shonen that Sup Forums love so much
it happens with every original show on Sup Forums

And Netflix has the power to change that. Multiple Netflix users from various countries have reported the release date to be January 11. It's quite possible that only American users will have to wait until Spring.

what's kyaoni

Why are you so analdevastated about kyoanus? Are you the one making all those "AOTY EVERGARDEN XD" threads too? Get help.

>implying the average netflix user gives a fuck about anime

Like a week and a few days left, unless it's confirmed soon it's not happening.

They make bad shows and is the only studio that is circlejerked here as if they ever make good shit, which they don't

You fags are giving me bad news, not in the sense of delayed release, but the fact that Violet Evergarden is done by Kyoani so I have to endure the kyoanuslickers.

Why are you posting like retard?

Nice opinion Sup Forumsermin.
You can go back now.

> is the only studio that is circlejerked here
Lurk for a few more years before posting.

It's true, even madhouse drones admit they adapted a lot of garbage and are hit and miss but kyoanifags? They worship every single piece of turd that comes out of the studio and act like they have any classics

Shut the fuck up Sup Forumstard you people do the same for Trigger

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Kyoani is trash and will always be trash, deal with it.

To be fair I don't think they're praising Phantom Sales.

That's literally Sup Forums-style shitposting, and you know it.

The fuck does the average Netflix user have anything to do with this? All I said was that users from most countries have reported a January 11 date on their country's VEG Netlflix listing. Therefore it's being simulcasted in said countries.

If it's out in Japan in January, couldn't you use a VPN to get Japanese Netflix? would it still have subs?

Yeah a mistake. Even Japan doesn't have the listing. Don't be upset on the day when they fix it.

>bringing up Sup Forums randomly when nobody brought it up
for what purpose?

Japan doesn't have the list probably cause it's airing on TV for them?

when VEG'll be casting in Japan? hours.. I'am interested in the vpn thing, I did not think about it before..

Participating in studio wars shit is something anons from Sup Forums do. The purpose of bringing it up is to stamp out their faggotry and let others know not to act like them if they want to fit in.

Its supposed to air on netlfix AND on tv's there. That was the whole point.

Criticizing the story telling quality of a studio is an Sup Forums now, really?