Is there any merit to the "X women will never understand" meme?

Is there any merit to the "X women will never understand" meme?

Having to ask this means you're female thus never able to understand

No, it's just the retarded logic of hypocritical weebs.
This is the kind of people who spout that shit.

Stop using words you don't understand. Are you a woman?

Clearly you will never understand.

dumb woman detected

t. someone who doesn't understand

Merit? Meme?
Are you a woman or just a retard numale?

What's the context of this scene?

>Is there any merit to the "X women will never understand" meme?
He should try and possibly fail BEFORE he gets a family or woman that he has to ask before risking any amount of money?

(1/3 of Japan works for the Government, 1/3 are salary man, and the rest has "unstable" professions in the view of the populace. Parents would be extremely cautious to marry their daughters to failed ex-mangaka.)

The mc wants to be a mangaka instead of a salaryman which is dishonoraburu but the mc's dad supports his decision nevertheless

But there are plenty of female mangaka, that phrase doesn't make any sense in this context.

The mother doesn't want him to, that's why the dad used that phrase.
The meme is retarded, don't give it too much thought.

There are way more of these threads on Sup Forums than on Sup Forums because Sup Forums still cares about women and having a girl. The only 3d girls part of Sup Forums cares are seiyuus.

>t.
Go away, retard.

To trigger the PC Police.

>Sup Forums
That explains everything.

How about I tell you to fuck off my board along with your shit 3DPD pictures?

Especially since there are female Mangaka in this series. Then again, some of the male characters aren't happy about them.

Nice manga thread faggot, if you want to have off topic threads about memes is a few blocks on the right

4DPD BLOWN THE FUCK OUT WITHOUT ANY POSSIBILITY TO RECOVER

Yes and no.

Men´s brains and women´s brain are different, because men and women evolved doing different roles, some people will say "hurr durr but that was a long time ago, those roles don´t anymore", what those people don´t understand is that civilization is relatively new for humans, you don´t erase millions of years of evolution y 10,000-20,000.

However, to say that "they don´t understand" is not exactly correct, the correct phrasing should be "things women will never be able to see in the same way as men"

For example, men are more likely to sacrifice themselves for someone else, women will only do it for their children. Men are more likely to go to great lenghts to gain someone´s (romantic) love, women won´t because getting a mate takes almost no effort for them.

Please don't mock finnish cultural heritage

>men are more likely to sacrifice themselves for someone else, women will only do it for their children
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, yes, men are more likely to sacrifice themselves for someone else, but that's due to the fact that they're more likely to end up in a situation where they can. There are many examples of women sacrificing themselves to save someone other than their children, it's just that they're more likely to end up in a situation where they can save their children.

>s. retard

Nah. Men just can't help but jack off anything especially their egos.

Lol Yumi Hotta wrote HnG for Obata.

Yes. It's called the strongest man Kurosawa being a guy makes it the manga more relatable

>Men are more likely to go to great lenghts to gain someone´s (romantic) love, women won´t because getting a mate takes almost no effort for them.
I'd say it's the other way around. Women are more obsessed with romance than men. Men want to bang a bunch of chicks, women want a relationship. What you see as "no effort" is actually just being choosy.

I remember watching Fruits Basket with a girl friend of mine (notice the space between words). It was illogical tripe. No males act like that. Watching it was frustrating and stupid.

I can't think of an example of a single male protagonist from an anime I've seen which is written by a woman that reflects how men actually behave.

>that feel when men fall in love faster and out of love slower than women
Honestly, academic literature has sullied my opinion of women far more than anything else.

Look at literally any Tinder study. They show that the majority of women who use dating apps use them solely for sexual hookups. Also you can check OKC statistics to see female's astronomically high physical standards. Women aren't some perfect angels incapable of doing wrong.
Polite sage for off-topic trash.

>(notice the space between words).

Use the word female friend instead being a faggot, faggot.