Raildex

>Season 3 is going to be animated later this year

Sometimes, I still can't believe it's real.

I think that’s why so many people are focused on the PV. People want to see definitive “proof” through animation, because they hardly dare to believe. Once it drops, we’re gonna get another hype train like we did in February and March of last year

To think of this, Hamazura's harem is the most dangerous and unheathy harem in the series, Mugino is surely attempt to Kill or severely beat Nu-Aneri for sure.

>continuing conversations from a dead thread
don't do this

Fine I'll drop it and won't follow up.

this. I still have a hard time beliving it,

I'm expecting the first PV to be like the DRRRx2 one and at the end reveal it's 3 cours at Spring Fes.

The new season of DRRR was a trainwreck, don't jinx us.

I'm just talking about the hype at the time. JC is not like that studio and aniplex's handling of anything outside of SAO sucks anyway.

With all the stuff happening I really find it hard to believe people just won't accept it until they see a PV, next you'll say they aren't believing it until they see it air

>3 cours
Would cause a shittstorm in contender to modcat

They're technically mostly shitposters. Like the moron who keeps going ded again.

It's likely just shitposters, but it may also be possible people believe miracles don't happen. It's much like if you hear "Guts is going to get off the boat" your first reaction is "The author may delay again though, I'll believe it when I see it"

There's a decent chance so I'd like to see this.

Except in this case, a announcement and the franchise getting several new things would be just as good as seeing it.

Not even going into the bait and switch, we dealt with disappointment for years. Factor in that Season 3 haven't been that common, and I can see why some people are still hesitant despite everything.

That said, most of the people saying "no PV, it's ded, what are they thinking?" are shitposters trying to stir up trouble. We all know it's coming intellectually, people just want another reassurance. Seeing is believing.

An announcement is not the same as seeing it. It's less likely to be cancelled because a lot more people go into an anime than a manga, but it's still plenty possible.

>we dealt with disappointment for years.
The disappointment you felt has nothing to do with S3 actually being announced then suddenly not happen, it mostly stemmed from assumptions them universal hype. I was there too you know user? Anyone who actually doubts it at this point is just plainly shitposting.

>cancelled
which can also happen when its airing and even if it gets a PV, don't play that game

An announcement is still an announcement though. It can be cancelled anytime like plenty of shows near airing so it's really not something one should think about.

Never forget.

The possibility drops off hard when it's airing user, don't you play the game. How many anime have you watched that were cancelled while you were watching it?

Why would you think it'll be cancelled in the first place? It's clear lately its just been shitposting morons. Literally yesterday when someone said the more you ask for it the less likely it will happen, they spammed the question.

Because it's been years and schemas don't change easily.

The same possibility of it being cancelled after it's ACTUALLY been announced what's your point? I've seen anime get cancelled while airing, hell the first Gundam was nearly cancelled, it's just really fucking rare.

That's not a very good reason at all. None of the other seasons were cancelled so this won't be either. It's stupid to think about and bring up. It's in production like any other anime and plenty of them have taken this long. You need to trust your producers.

That graphic shitty looking and not even properly centered. Stop posting it.

>2013
I cant wait for S3 guys!!
>2014
Wth, where is S3?
>2015
surley they are about to announce it right? Right?
>2016
is it dead jim?
>2017
its dea-

I'll keep posting it just for you user, be honored.

>The possibility of something being announced and then cancelled is the same as something being announced, airing, and then midway through the series just dropping.
Sure user

Schemas rarely need a good reason

Infact, it is in this case. Because if it was ever in the danger of just not happening they would've been better off not doing it at all instead of doing two high quality games, doing several manga and hiring new voice actors as well as having them already voice characters and all specifically for this purpose. Anyone who actually doubts it is a shitposter

t. one guy

they could easily have had the spinoffs or games flop, the announcement have little fanfare and decide to pull out user. Its way easier to pull out before you actually start releasing the episodes.

The franchise literally goes under a new name now because of S3 and its announcement, they won't back out now, it's just as likely as them backing out during its airing.

You're just starting shit then

Right, and like I said in the second line, most of the people that bitch about it obnoxiously every thread are shitposters. Like I said, we all know it's coming, I just think actually seeing a PV will "hit" people more. Which is why I also predict that we're going to get a huge hype train after the drop.

>I can't discuss hypotheticals without getting mad
Alright user

It's less likely than most anime perhaps, but it's still more likely than when it's airing. 1% is still lower than 2%

>they could easily have had the spinoffs or games flop
And they did not, infact them not flopping proves nothing for you
>the announcement have little fanfare and decide to pull out user.
Are you retarded, they literally hyped up Toaru Project, the announcement didn't just annouce s3, they announced a revamp for the entire franchise. You can't pull out easily in this case at all.

>the announcement have little fanfare and decide to pull out user
But this was the opposite of what happened. It was literally breaking records in terms of fanfare alongside SAO. What are you smoking?

>could have
Can you dumbasses read or not

Then fuck off, we're not discussing what didn't happen. We're discussing what DID happen.

Which one of you took her fish?

Nipples soon, right?

But it didn't. So there's no point in thinking otherwise regardless.

No we're not. The conversation started with "why would people think this" and I went on to explain reasons why people might not believe the announcement alone, and why people might want to see the animation and perhaps even the anime itself before fully investing themselves. Use your head.

Lets not get touchy guys. The point is Season 3 is happening, we just have a few anons longing for a PV badly and a few that are fine with the wait. And then a few shitposters acting like not getting a PV a few months after an official announcement means that "Raildex is ded and Season 3 was canceled wtf man xD"

>and I went on to explain reasons why people might not believe the announcement alone, and why people might want to see the animation and perhaps even the anime itself before fully investing themselves. Use your head.
So basically shitposters who don't know anything about the circumstances and didn't care enough to learn them? Thanks, we now established a understanding

Yes

The irony is palpable

Again, you can cut that out because it didn't happen. It's not a factor.

Not gonna lie, I was disappointed that we didn’t get a PV after that paper thing was dropped in that one thread. But all that means is that it’s probably coming at spring fes. I always believed that Season 3 would air in Fall anyway, so it’s not too big of a deal to me anyway.

user, the announcement was A YEAR AGO!

>people think this because of things that didn't happen and have never happened with this franchise when everything else that happened in the franchise is the OPPOSITE of what I'm saying
okay

Do you think they'd put NT details in the S3 OP?
Like Touma sitting on a bench looking at Index with a ball then an ominous shadow of the holy right lurks behind her

>and I went on to explain reasons why people might not believe the announcement alone
There's no point to this when you discuss what ifs from things that didn't happen.

nothing that blatant, but they will have cameos and such like they had before

Highly unlikely.

>religious raildex autists sperging out for the nth time

I really doubt it since we'd need 3 cours to finish OT, and if not a single SS is made we wouldnt be seeing it until much later. Maybe in the second OP at most.

It's nice to see I still can't discuss anything even slightly touchy without people getting riled up no matter how matter of factly you discuss it.

Current Raildex Meme Agenda List:

>Top Priority
Full NT adaptation
Railgun D

>Secondary
Casual Vento
KamiKuro (ranging from doujins to actual HAPPENING)
Purple Jailbreak
Various Meme Doujins (Othinus Scratch and Sniff, Mei POV, etc)
Himegami/Sasha Spinoff
Tsuchimikado Spin off
Delta Force SS Novel
Lewds in Season 3 (Uncensored tiddies, camel toe, etc)
Magical Girl Spin off

Any more?

Return of Alfar

Being riled up is their default state. You don't even have to do anything.

Why would the Holy Right be related to that?

Enshuu comeback

It's really no wonder the threads get shitposted to death when trying to have a discussion on its own gets people triggered, I can only imagine how much easier it would be if I was actually trying to upset people.

you already got Kamikuro in some shape or form though

next time have a better argument

Actual good threads for once

Then don't make a mistake and think things through before you make your post?

Perhaps you could try memeing Raildex into becoming a series that is actually good? I doubt it'll work though.

New* Kamikuro content, then

Don't take the hag's bait.

Put "good sales for Season 3" in Top priority, so that salesposter can kill himself

Can Kakine create Anti Matter?

>how much easier it would be if I was actually trying to upset people
Doesn't require any effort.

What do you mean though, you can make Kamikuro happen in the mobage soon for example

You dont have to say it every time mate. People are going to ignore or engage anyway. Or the guy will get desperate and samefag himself. Regardless, just ignore.

Reddit's alter of Mugishit?

Ayu return. Jailbreak soon.

What mistake? Expecting people to use their heads?

based alter poster

Oh, good point. I wasn't thinking about that. I guess that means most crack ships should be crossed off too then. Can Kakine go for Uiharu?

I need to see her in the game or anime or something man, I feel as if she'll look much better then

Post Kamikoto

STOP REPEATING THIS FAKE NEWS

Season 3 nipples soon!

I don't know if Uiharu has a spot in the open world you can find her in, but probably if you can gain relationship with the Judgement girl

I'm going to keep stealing this fish until you like it.

>implying kamachi could ever write a likeable female character

Dumb frogposter.