What was the point of animating this scene if there are no nipples?

What was the point of animating this scene if there are no nipples?

What is that? KxS?

That was most of the show though,shouldn't expect more

yes

I thought Japan didn't care about nudity. Why do so many anime not have nipples in them?

Don't think, IMAGINE

There are nipples in a man's mind, user.

KxS is still the hottest anime I've ever watched.

to sell the BDs
they only care if they're underage, if yoiu're that hard up about seeing nips read the mango

here you go.

the way i see it, if there are nipples, it means light beams or other forms of censorship ruining the art, no naughty bits= no censorship.
I personally MUCH prefer barbie doll nudity than obscuring censorship.

My favorite type of censorship is when they're attempting to block nips with scenery or light beams or whatever and the barbie doll anatomy still slips through in a frame or two.

If its a choice between a doll or lightbeams, the doll is better. If anyone cares to edit it themselves, it should be much easier to edit in an object or even draw in the rest themselves if as much of the original body is there as possible. If the original "misses" some light or fog and a few frames have more shown than would otherwise exist at all though, that is best.

I don’t think the mango even has nudity

Chapter 114 had some, but not of the main characters, only in the videos the teacher sent that they watched.

Won't they just add the nipples for the BD?

Some scenes have fog, but if you add filters...

Where's the .webm user. We need you.

That man was a champ. I need to go back into the archive at some point to save the rest.

They didn't, but they do now. Watch '70s and '80s animu and compare the difference between that and animu today.

They don't. The business changes.

>70/80/90
>You put boobs in, sell the VHS, move on

>2000+
>You put boobs in, censor it for tv, sometimes even reduce the animation quality, ignore character defining features on some scenes and then remove the censor, add nipples, improve animation and fix some character traits and put it in the Blu-Ray so you can sell it easier

Or, some anime is specifically done to arouse without actually showing nipples so you can enjoy the I M A G I N A T I O N.

You have obviously never seen Boku no Pico

Bless them for animating their nipples rubbing together

Yup. Even a little bounce. Which doesn't make sense if they put the fog on it. Unless the fog was added after. The blu-ray wouldn't have removed it. Perhaps there is an 'original' scene, no fog, like that Wakfu cartoon scene.

I think I'll take either over that obnoxious practice of blocking nearly the entire screen with junk, sparkles and bouncing symbols. 1st ep of Hajime no gal was annoying with that.

> like that Wakfu cartoon scene.
haven't heard of this, what scene?

And/or air it on a different timeslot/channel.

Probably the one with that fucking duck. One of the girls gets in a bath, fully censored by a black and orange rubber duck with a smug face. Every opportunity we'd get to see anything is hidden behind the duck.

You've not? Basically, Wakfu, two 14 year old girls. They get into a bath. In the scene, their bits and blocked by plants and a rubber duck with a smug grin. Now, since it was made on Flash, the animatators did the scene, then put the bits blocking objects in front of them. This means that shit wasn't perfectly placed. In a few scenes, if you autistically go frame by frame, see the nipples. Here is one. On the right, it's brown, obviously.

Now when the DVD was sold, the storyboard scenes were leaked, yes, they did draw them naked and then covered them up. I also saved those before they were DMCA'd from the internet.

Actually, I can't find the scene. Sorry.

Correct, but it slipped through and I can't find it... Let me google. This is the best I can find, sadly. I have the storyboards somewhere.

I don't know how they animate these, but it seems to me the fog was an additional couple of layers on top of a non-fog version - we will likely never see that though. Someone decided they wanted to put some extra effort into that scene, but had to cover it later, and they may have put the minimal effort into the fog. I have been working on an attempt to reduce the fog effects, but it goes very slowly since I have minimal skill.

Keep it up user. We all appreciate it. Obviously for all scenes, not just ones like that one.

Fake

It's not. Here is the storyboard scene.

And the other one.

Moar

Only two leaked and I posted both of them.

they shoudlve released the complete scene

Great job user, you win Sup Forums today

I spent some time comparing the background pixels, working on the assumption that the darkest pixel for each was the original. Without going to look at what I found again, the closest effect I have found so far was the fog being an overlay formula, which had more random errors from the initial more simple blending formula I first tried. I noticed some correlation in the deviations if I used the red or blue color components, while green seems more random. Along with overlaying similar sections of different frames, one of the things I am working on to test the result is just trying to pick a region and remove any peaks of color using green only, which should be just from fog, then try calculating a gradient and then calculate the red and blue needed. This would probably be easier if I had any artistic skill, or knew about any of this before I started.

>two 14 year old girls

The blonde is like 17. Practically a grandma.

You're welcome.

Couldn't. They're 14 and 17(?) respectively. In fact, I read somewhere that they didn't get S2 deal straight away because the characters were in too revealing clothing. S3 then was DVD only because the changes weren't good enough or some shit. I'm pretty sure there is a scene with cameltoe (or it might have been the 'see the buttcheek through the legs' but I can't remember).

Yeah but the brown girl, whatsherface, is 14.

Keep at it mate. You'll feel so awesome when you can finally do it regularly and it to look good. Don't give up on things like I did.

from where is this, user?

This is what OreImo should have been

How new are you?

I didn't even know there was a third season, was it any good? I remember season 2 not being as good as the first one, but either way I should watch that some time, as well as Dofus.

Pls, user I need it

dumb bitch
death by brain cancer wouldn't be enough

I liked it better than two, but it has plenty of flaws. Mainly it feels like they weren't sure what direction they wanted to take things and just kept changing their minds from episode to episode. The OVAs are great though, should watch those first if you haven't.

I just googled, yes there was a 3rd season. Apparently it's coming/is already on Netflix, I assume American only. There was an article on it in October 2017. I didn't see it. I've not actually seen any of the show, I just know bits and bobs about it. I think they got in trouble with the brothel scene with a translatable sign and the hookers outside it. So I think Season 3 was DVD only via Kickstarter. It seems to be on Neflix now.

Jesus Christ, Prisma Illya. I'm not that guy.

>rated PG-13

yes

Wakfu was solid, deserves a Season 3 but that doesn't sound too promising.