Why are animes now days so obsessed about lewding lolis...

why are animes now days so obsessed about lewding lolis? i know fans like this kind of shit but sometime is too much skin exposed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSquFfdRpt4
youtube.com/watch?v=ibvW_ReKJok
youtube.com/watch?v=41rLeVR_zt8
youtube.com/watch?v=OGD5qbPUyfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxvm3mZykPg
youtube.com/watch?v=hEDb2fymSJI
youtube.com/watch?v=q_RPZcSZWJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did you save this picture?

Exterminate yourself fag.

Nothing wrong with lewding that which is inherently lewd.

what happened to black bullet again?
doesn't look like anything came out in years

It's the other way around OP. Lolis have been getting LESS fanservice nowadays.

*never wear- wear

Too contradictory that There are No lolis who can wear bikini and wear dowdy one pieced swimsuit instead canonically..If you wanna lewd loli,put them on bikini in beach EP!!!or stop lewdin them,Nippy Barbarians!!! or I will nuke them 3rd time,on Kadokawa by the Name of Jesus.

Yup lewding loli is totally a new and recent thing from anime.

Kill yourself.

>animes

>animes

>now days60 years before now?

>animes

loli mean girls were more popular in the past.

all me btw

liar, it's actually all me

Masou Gakuen HxH.

Was Fujio-sensei a lolicon?

Nah, just a fellow artistic mind like Tezuka.

>animes
Also
>nowadays
Anime nowadays is the least obsessed about lewdling lolis ever. In fact, anime is the last place to go if you want lewd lolis. It's basically either non-existent, or apologetic and worthlessly drawn, when the industry itself is lewder than ever.
There's literally no loli ecchi anymore.
This guy gets it.

I think they were left without a fanbase, so the project probably died.

Author basically wrote himself into a corner and gave up.

You mean the corner where Kisara won romantically? Because if you do, then yes, I can't imagine the series had anyone left willing to pay.

Can we go back to 2006-2008?

I wish Ryo kyu bu and Lotte no omocha were made in these times.

The amount of "fan service" that was cut and censored was BS.
I mean there is already a clear difference in censoring between loliball season 1 and 2.

This.
Anime is just not for lolicons anymore, and definitely not by lolicons.
It's sad that even the few series that have loli fanservice, it feels as if they're ashamed to do it and trying to figure out ways to make it less sexual instead of glorifying the loliness, like they used to do.

No you faggot. If anything they do their best to be prude about it. Hell, some shows they fucking kill them off so they can avoid giving them fan service.
Yeah, I'm still fucking mad.

Show one good loli series from 2006-2008.

What is the greatest piece of loli fanservice that was made in the history of anime.

Monogatari

no objection to loli-lewders, but i don't like the tendency of fanservice in the comfier shows. let the fans create their own lewds but if the anime is not an ecchi then it should do without the service shots

No. Fanworks might as well not exists, and sexualized lolis are not something bad or evil, but a form of paying respect to their youthful beauty, as well as a way of showing that you respect or love them enough to see and appreciate their glory.
No need for that kind of thing to be some hentai or ecchi shit. Best lewd is subtle and official lewd that showcase it.

Hey there LRD

You have anything to say on topic or just exchanging pleasantries?

Is this cgi?

>these days

OP is either baiting, or new.

SW is the only good anime from those times and even then Lucchini was barely a loli.

I agree.

Saint October
youtube.com/watch?v=tSquFfdRpt4

Fushigiboshi no Futagohime
youtube.com/watch?v=ibvW_ReKJok

Kodomo no Jikan
youtube.com/watch?v=41rLeVR_zt8

Shugo Chara
youtube.com/watch?v=OGD5qbPUyfQ

He is My Master
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxvm3mZykPg

Sky Girls
youtube.com/watch?v=hEDb2fymSJI

Lucky Star
youtube.com/watch?v=q_RPZcSZWJo

You know, just because the Saint October girls call themselves lolis doesn't mean they actually are.

What about Kanna

The anime, and its Kanna was the opposite of anything remotely for lolicon.
Don't fall for normalfags. KyoAni literally removed any sight of asscheek from her, while making everyone else prominently lewder.

You're not a loli

Futagohime and Shugo Chara are masterpieces but not really lewd. Though that slut Amu is sexy.
Everything else either has shitty art or no lolis. Except He is my master but I don't remember how old is the imouto.

>animes

They gave Kanna some nice fat tights tho

Zomi and Sora
Aka my daughterwives

She was the best kind of loli. A hebeloli.

Oh and the Shugo Chara anime was censored, the manga is much lewder.

>A hebeloli
JC

Shugo chara is NOT loli. Amu is a healthy girl.

Well yeah I love her too.

More like formless blobs, because they wanted to take any semblence of sexuality away from her, which backfired a bit because their width was absurd enough to make more people notice it, but in the end of the day, it's still just KyoAni, they never drew it having any curves, details, shadows or a bit of shine on them, just some wide blobs, like how KyoAni handles their lolis. No lewd allowed.

Explain. Amu is an elementary school girl.

Too bad the series are ruined when you know high school hag is the main romantic interest and just the most prominent girl.

>no imoutowife
7/10 taste

It can't be helped

If Futagohime is so good then how come there's no subs for it

How about imoutodaughterwives?

And this is bad because?

Because loli fanservice is good

Says who? No, it's not.

Yes but she's a healthy elementary school girl

Says me. Now beat it, nerd.

An elementary school girl that I want to fuck.

She's kinda hot. Maybe I should watch Shugo Chara.

Make nerd, nerd.

Cute buds.

Says me and

Maybe you should leave and never come back. Go frolic in the fields with your normie friends while taking selfies or something.

Fuck.

I yearn for the days of loli fanservice.

>Make nerd
I'd rather not.

Fuck off fag.

I love me some olive oil

Well, I say lolicon is a sick shit for mentally ill virgins and your decision doesn't count since they, as the mentally ill persons that they are, can't think like rational people.
Oups

I agree, but
>normie

~COOL~ and ~SPICY~
[spolier]like my dick[/spolier]

Also, Ryofuko-chan, Kigurumikku (2009, but yeah), Netrun-mon.

>mentally ill
It's amazing how the jealous old hags use all kind of mental gymnastics on people, and how many sheeps it works on, when it's only natural that men like the youngest, fresh beauty more than anythin.

Actually speaking of fanservice the only shows that come to mind and that are recent (mostly) are webm related, Mitsudomoe and that thing with the lewd imouto and her writer brother.

Above all - FUCK normies like OP and fuck all moral busybodies that try to control what you think and feel, what should or should not be acceptable. This putrid cancer takes many forms. Sometimes it's a christcuck, sometimes a SJW. Both are essentially the same kind of retarded chimpanzee.

Enjoy the delicate curves and delicious flatness Sup Forums. Worship it, bask in its glory.

Who cares about what you say, shoo shoo normalfag.

But how do you REALLY feel?

I already declared you as mentally ill, nothing you says matters now! I win. Now go to a clinic and let the doctors heal your head until you become normal.
??? I feel fine?

Shugo Chara is unironically one of the best magical girl shows I ever watched.
I recommend it to anyone who has an even passing interest in Magical Girls.

Must be hard to be a wrinkled hag who will never be able to compare to the thing that's the most beautiful to men's eyes, naturally: lolis.

I use the term normie, NPC and "a fucking retard" interchangeably. There are many wonderful words to describe this shit Do you really want to know why there are people like this? Why they were around in the 80s, 90s and today? It's because they are cowards who project their own hidden desire outwardly, looking for someone or something to blame. And then you get regulations up the ass, hysterical women, witch hunts, all sorts of dumb shit. The whole world has to realign itself (according to these tards) because they can't deal with their own erections privately. They NEED a master and a leash to function, otherwise they fear they might actually be pedos. They are unable to understand that most people do NOT require any sort of severity - because honesty kills the powerhold of any hidden passion or failing. After being honest with yourself you just see it all as a fun ride, a joke, a game.

From my point of view, you're the one who is mentally ill

You mean, its first couple, or even dozens of episodes. But it hyperboled pretty quickly into something less and less amusing.

>their relationship the only mutual romantic relationship in the show that isn't yuribait
Why does KyoAni hate all non-loli couples?

Why are mahou shoujos so lewd?

I want to lick Kanna's cute toes

I'm just 18 tho
Well then you are lost! I know that reference.
tl;dr

Just please get out.

>I'm just 18 tho
Already wrinkled, skin drying up, masculine hormones at work: you will never be anywhere near as desirable as a loli, ever again.

They have magic and they're not afraid to use it.

>I'm just 18 tho
Already a cake