What do you expect from the 25th anniversary special?

What do you expect from the 25th anniversary special?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more asspulls

I don’t know what to expect really.

this

I’m excited though

Disappointment.

Some pretty trashy animation that seems the be common nowdays.

it was announced like a week ago there’s nothing to expect let alone be disappointed about you fuck

>25th anniversary
Oh, so THAT'S why it showed up on crunchy

When you get a chance you should kill yourself faggot.

You thought you were getting new YYH? 残像だ, faggot.

What? They will release an special episode and a mobile game you nigger.

Absolutely nothing.

Yusuke vs Meruem

the rest of them vs Royal Guards

then hentai of Kurama making elaborate plans to steal Botan's virginity undetected.

kurama and hei kiss!

My dream would be some next generation stuff like Boruto, showing the kids of Yusuke+Keiko and Kuwabara+Yukina.

Yukina would have twins, one girl that looks like her and and one boy that looks like a mixture between Hiei and Kuwabara, it would freak everyone out.

a loooooooooong ass hiatus

Yusuke should have a tomboy daughter who wants to be a spirit detective, a different atitude of Yusuke who didn’t like to be one.

Yusuke/Keiko daughter would like a mix between Mikasa and Saotome

>this costumes

Is the Japanese YYH fanbase also made of fujoshi like Saint Seiya?

>Yusuke/Keiko daughter would like a mix between Mikasa and Saotome

Some commemorative sketches from other artists in Jump and people complaining that his art style has changed.

Togashi cant even draw anymore.

HieixMukuro OTP

It will be a reunion between Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama and Kuwabara, a few years after Genkai death.

Yusuke now lives in Genkai’s temple with Keiko, Kuwabara and Yukina always visit them.

O MY DEMON ANCESTRY

Yusuke and Keiko's wedding.

Yusuke/Keiko, Kuwabara/Yukina, Hiei/Mukuro are all married.

Yokais have become common thing in them human world.

I don't care, I don't come here every day/week and I checked the catalog.

Imagine this but with Yusuke Demon tatttos

>Wide lapels
>High collars
>Hiei's blacks
>Pinstripes everywhere
They're dressed like Yakuza.

That's what happens when you try to spend as little time drawing as possible while still serializing a "weekly" manga.

I hope is Yusuke wedding.

nostalgia

Is gonna be another Eizou Hakusho crap but I hope I’m wrong.

Since is just 1 OVA(I guess?), I expect a SoL episode about the characters, I would like to see a flashforward episode where everyone got kids and how those kids meet in a very amazing circumstances, but all of that would need amazing writing so I guess it won't be about that.

Pachinko announcement

Seriously, panchinko is what runs the jap economy.

that would be terrible

don't you already have Boruto

Is gonna be the preview for YYH GT anime, no manga.

People like you are why good things can't exist. Seriously fuck that and fuck you. Pure trash.

But Boruto sucks, the kids of Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei/Mukuro would exciting.

I always liked the Yokai in modern setting for Shonen than fantasy worlds like Naruto and DB.

fuck you, YYH is my favorite anime and I want sequel more than anything.

I'd rather see what the old characters are up to and maybe have them get the band back together and go on a new adventure than see some new kids that I don't care at all about

I remember seeing him pull this form out of nowhere and basically annihilate the bad guy of the arc in the most one sided anticlimatic fight ever lol

Yeah, I'd love nothing more than for all my fond memories of the original to get obliterated by a garbage fanfiction cash-in. That sounds like a real dream.

Completely ruined what could have been the best arc in the series.

Yes. But we also got like 3 YYH movies so it's not a new concept. Boruto has likeable characters that deserve development though.

YYH only got one movie, one OVA, and whatever Eizou Hakusho was.

Togashi was tired, the three kings arc actually ended well in the anime.

The 3 Kings arc had the potential to be Game of Thrones in Hell, the Kurama and Yomi backstory was interesting.

It was never revealed who was the hunter who almost killed Kurama and forced him to go to Earth.

Dragon Ball and Star Wars disagree.

Oh. Seemed more in my head.

Toguro Ototo falls in love with Genkai.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the old girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the martial arts master, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Genkai's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the muscleman's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of STRENGTH.

kek

HxH is YYH alternate universe.

>Semen

Why he was bullied?

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

Author getting arrested for CP.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

thanks for the rundown

Partly because he's a homo, and partly because the bullies didn't want to admit that they themselves were gay for his prettyboy good looks.

Slight redesigns to make everyone more handsome due to committee interloping.

>handsome Kuwabara

Really? I thought it was just because he was a weak kid, you know, the usual reason people get bullied?

This.

Movie/OVA/special shit is never good. It just gets your hopes up, and then the actual material is "Shitposting: The Animation." It never adds anything new, interesting, or significant to the original material.

Only if Togashi is participating

Kill yourself

FINDS A BOG

YYH is my favorite anime too and precisely because of that I don't want a sequel. It was perfect as it was, and especially a series like Boruto would be terrible.

Are you new to togashi?

Maybe they're gonna animate spirit world ISIS?

That was actually foreshadowed. It was foreshadowed poorly, but still.

>What do you expect from the 25th anniversary special?
Detective Conan crossover announced

I'd be ok with this. They better include Genkai's funeral too.

expect the unfinished story to be continue