Shokugeki no Souma

>fan art of how would look the children of Souma and Erina
>When do ya guys think the authors will show a bit more of romance?

Other urls found in this thread:

shokugekinosoma.com/special/comic29.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>romance
>shonen
Why don't you guys just off yourself? You know it will never happen and if it does it will be pandering to the lowest common domino. Why don't you just paint your nails and go shopping with daddy's cc?

>Why don't you guys just off yourself?
>Why don't you just paint your nails and go shopping with daddy's cc?
Which one is it?

Romance is this series hidden element. If romance were to happen, it wouldn't be something totally random just to pander the audience nor would it be something that doesn't fit in with the flow of the story. Unlike most shonen, Shokugeki is one of the few which could pull off the romance subplot instead of waiting till the finale to match pairings we haven't seen or got enough screen time like most other shonens.

Female please don't talk to me.

Romance is bound to happen since chapter 1 whether you like it or not.

Did you get the part about not talking?

But i'm no female.

Romance seems to be a huge part of the series, though its subtle. Joichiro said that the key to being a great chef is cooking for a woman you love or something like that. Erina exists as a test for Souma, as she is what will motivate him to become a great chef and surpass his father because he must satisfy her god tongue in order to do so. Romance will be finalized most likely by EOS.

Why do they always color swap the hair colors on their children?

I love cute romance, shonen needs more of it

Souma was always red and Erina always blond.

In that case, the hypothetical romance will not have a long spot in the story, just like generic shonen

Anyone else worried that Soma might get a rushed ending? Bleach towards the end ranked just as low and even sold more than Soma currently does, yet it closed its 5-year long final arc in the span of less than 10 chapters.

>Anyone else worried
Not really

>wao just take the look of one character and put the other's colors on and boom, it's their child
I hope they wouldn't actually be so lazy to do this, fanartists a shit.

Nikumi is the cutest

For what it's worth, it's getting more anime in April.

>blonde eyes and blonde hair
Honestly that combination looks weird for the guy.
Also I believe Erina's daughter will be prettier.

Erina

Souma

But Souma is gay

>childrens of Souma
>Nakiri
You kidding?

For what it's worth, Souma himself is already walking around with his mom's surname and not his dad's.

shokugekinosoma.com/special/comic29.html
>Content of recording
>完全新作OVA!
初めての家出!掃除!洗濯!そして銭湯…!?初めて尽くしの「えりなの新生活」?!

>Synopsis
>父の束縛から逃れるべく、家出を決行したえりなが身を寄せたのは極星寮。
そこで待っていたのは…、人生初の掃除、洗濯!!更には寮メンバーにアリスも巻き込み、初体験の銭湯へ!?癒しのひと時…かと思いきや偶々居合わせた十傑・竜胆とサウナ対決をすることに!!波乱万丈のえりなの新生活?果たしてどうなる―!?

初体験の銭湯へ!?癒しのひと時…かと思いきや偶々居合わせた十傑・竜胆とサウナ対決をすることに!!
Wait, is this OVA synopsis saying Rindou is gonna meet Erina in the baths which means we'll be seeing some naked Erina and Rindou action!? If so then this may be a fun OVA. The second best out of the other 4 OVAs released. (Pool>Erina's life>Elite 10>Aldini's>>Hot Springs)

The men who marry into rich Japanese families take their wives last names. It's a social hierarchical thing to show where their respective families stand on the social ladder.

>CV: (種田 梨沙)
IT'S HAPPENING!

Nakiri is a curse name. Souma and even Erina will never give this name to those kids, for sure.

Nope

Is she wearing anything underneath those clothes?

Honestly, from the way her shirt looks like it's sinked in her chest. It might mean she's not wearing a bra meaning she's just wearing that hoodie without any undergarments which also might mean she isn't wearing any pantsu underneath her shorts. I wanna believe

When does this OVA release?

>fanfiction
Why are people so desperate for a certain outcome? SnS will have almost 0 real romance in it by its end and everyone knows it. All these fanfic tier delusions are just people setting themselves up for disappointment. Just enjoy the over the top cooking matches, that's all this series is about.

Every fanbase has its shippers.

Regardless, you're right. It'll likely scarcely matter except for maybe an epilogue timeskip hookup, which will most likely be Soma and Erina solely on the basis of the hook set up in the first couple chapters.

Is Erina's father big arc over yet?

It's nearing it's conclusion.

I WILL NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND SHIPPER-FAGS

I'm going to marry Megumi!

It's literally blond Souma and red hair Erina. Lazy.

No retard. Souma sells a lot.

The children would probably use the name Nakiri. It's Erina duty as heiress to continue the Nakiri family, after all.

There is enough of romance, more will be too much.

>romance
I'm ok with some characters just having comfort sex.

Or Erina actually chooses Yukihira and they work at the Yukihira restaurant together. With Alice becoming the heir.

>Alice becoming the heir.
Good way to run the Nakiri name into the ground

what about Rindou raping Tsukasa

Dear lord she is hideous.

gay

She really is.

I love Alice.

Rude.

HI-SHO-KO

Dude I'm sure that yukihira's father cucked azami with erina's mom that explain why he's so mad.

Will she be Soma and Erina's mistress?

Did they use Erio's eyes for Mana?

Also why are they Nakiri not Yukihira?

Excellent taste

>Neither has mandibles
Shit designs/10. Whoever drew this should reevaluate their artistic careers.

Why is Hisako so best?

Kubo was practically on his deathbed by the end of Bleach and it was often bottoming out in the rankings. SnS is fairly safe.

>Dr. Stone #2
Nice

SH-I-T

Dear lord she is so sexy.

no u, user

Y'all are stupid. We all know it's going to end up like this
>Erina finally says she respects Soma as a chef and they become decent friends. She frequents Yukihira diner after Soma inherits it
>Megumi realizes she doesn't need to depend so much on Soma to be a decent chef and goes off to do her own thing
>Mito gets BTFO as all girls who crush on the MC that hard in shonen shows do
>Mayu wins the Somabowl and the fanbase completely flips their shit
Screencap this.

>Mayu
Who?

The short haired girl in the first chapter. She's been a supporter of Yukihira diner since the beginning and is just literally who enough for the author to pull completely out of left-field

>No Tane-chan ever again ;___;

>Who are you quoting?

it's shonen, it may be completely obvious and bound to happen and still it will just be an epilogue to the story. Last chapter, Soma ended up with Erina END.

Well, japanese culture. The Nakiri surname is more important,

who?

Hell, Asami is also a Nakiri by marriage.

Am I being memed?

no, bitch

Don't speak to Loli Alice like that!

Here are the cards that were (supposed to) be on the latest jump cover.

Noice.

Senzaemon won't let him anymore though.
Souma's going to cook that reindeer. I'm just saying.

>Souma's going to cook that reindeer.
Nah Tsukasa's gonna nick it.

Here's a theory of mine: Megumi and Isshiki are hooking up.

>first time she came in the doorm, he slid in her DMs
>hang out together at the garden alone
>Isshiki challenges Souma after he heard Souma barged in on her while bathing
>she's not weirded out by his nakedness

Isshiki x Megumi is my OTP.

Isshiki is a homosexual m8.

Who will Isshiki end up with at the end of the series? No one, Yuki, Megumi, Fumio?

Yuki will win the nakedapronbowl.

Nene, sadly.

>Nene
Oh fuck. I totally forgot all about Nene otherwise I would've suggestive her also, kek.

Where did you found this?

Is this series about to end? Souma seems pretty close to being #1 in the school, so maybe like 25-30 more chapters?

>all these great girls in universe
>you get stuck with Nene.

This series isn't about Soma aiming to be the greatest chef in the world or claim the first seat. His overall goal in this manga is to make Erina admit his cooking is delicious, graduate from the academy to prove his dad he can meet his expectations then eventually defeat him in a cooking match then one day take over their family diner. Soma wanting to claim the first seat is all just a stepping stone for his goal of wanting to prove he's the best at the school. So this manga isn't near it's end, not until we see Soma defeat Joichirou in a cooking match and Erina admits she likes his cooking then it'll be a sign the manga is coming to it's end.

Neat cosplay

>tfw i look like nene irl

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Friendly reminder that this is the ideal OTP.
You may not like it, but this is what peak pairing looks like.

It's incredible how Hisakofags are more cancerous than Erina/Megumi fags combined. And it's worse because she is fucking irrelevant,

Hinata was irrelevant in Naruto. Look at her now. Mother of Naruto's two healthy children.

May

Why would Rindou visit PSD? This OVA is weird.