The novels reveal Bambietta was in control of her actions during these scenes

>the novels reveal Bambietta was in control of her actions during these scenes
>she was just a broken masochist girl

Wew

I don't read this - these two are gonna fuck, right?

Bambietta had so much wasted potential. I'd have loved to see her fuck and kill more people.
Giselle was also good but she was supposed to be an underling of Bambi, it's retarded how she took over her.

>hyped girl gets turned into a sex slave of a defenerate trap
kubo is a fucking hack

Kubo seemed to write the story completely randomly at the end. I bet he himself had no idea what he wanted to do with the characters and the story.

>Bambietta
>Esdeath ripoff
>Any potential

>accurate doujin never

She has brain damage...

Also Giselle is based on a bokor, like a vodoo magician. Bokor can make zombies using the poison of the puffer fish. This poison gives the person who drinks it a dead look. Sometimes these drugs are combined with bodily fluids like blood or semen. These drugs put the person in a dreamlike state and/or state of confusion, where they, while alive can't control what they do or say, like being mind-controlled. This is what happened to Hitsugaya, when he fought Mayuri, all the zombie Shinigami and also Pepe's rubb dolls. These drugs don't have to be used on a corpse and can be used on normal persons. These drugs besides mind-contolling somebody, can also put them in a state of delirium and make them addictive to them like Bambietta. These drugs are called zombie powder, like Kubo's previous manga.

Giselle is a trap btw (it means she has a penis).

>Esdeath invented uniform fetish

>Giselle is a trap btw
It hasn't been comfirmed though.

Kek

Giselle said he killed Bambietta for real though before using his powers, so he can make actual zombies too. IIRC two of the Vizards were actually killed as well. Giselle has both powers, and is probably stronger than he looks to to being the omega to Bach's alpha (he's still blown out by the elite though).

>bleach-5046287.jpg
I'm pretty sure the original translation was that "she" smelled like a man.
I don't know why whoever translated this shit thought that "smell like semen" was a good idea...

It's this kind LE CHARACTER QUIRKINESS XD that's killing shounen manga.
Don't even get me started on this or One Piece.

>Debuts one year after Esdeath
>The Sternritters' designs are all over the place, but hers just so happens to heavily resemble Esdeath's design and uses the same color
>even has the long hair
>Violent, sadist bitch in the same way, kills a boy toy too

Kubo plagiarized that shit so hard.

user ain't wrong.
Obvious it's a trap but not confirmed.
Smelling like cum when being in a group of sluts ain't hard evidence.

I don't know the real translation but the Charlotte vs Giselle is another proof in my opinion.
Yes, Giselle can make real and fake zombies.

>no boobs whatsoever
>never denies being a guy, just gets really pissed off and attacks

id say is pretty much confirmed, although here she seems a bit confused about it

>Smelling like cum ain't hard evidence

Stop, you're killing me.

see

novels hint that gigi is a hermaphrodite

Novels confirm that you're a fag lol

>Former classmate that was hardcore into anime cosplayed as bambietta
And yes she is attractive as fuck, faps were had but eventually people ridiculed her for liking anime so she quit (anime isnt very popular here)

Pics or fuck off

Cant find it anywhere, she had cosplays on facebook but I just checked and dont even have her in friends anymore, she must have deleted that account and made a new one. Apparently lives in america now. Real shame, she had pretty good QoP cosplay as well

>I don't know why whoever translated this shit thought that "smell like semen" was a good idea...
That's Niggastream for you.

Here's the viz translation.

POST THE PICS

Based viz

This kills the Gigiposter