Have you read Pluto Sup Forums? Are you excited for the adaption?

Have you read Pluto Sup Forums? Are you excited for the adaption?

Pretty excited. Gesicht was an awesome protag and the North 2 chapter was a masterpiece. It won't live up to the manga but still.

When is that coming out anyway?

I am not excited for the adaptation.
The manga is a masterpiece and the anime will be good, but not any close to the manga.

In my opinion is the his best work

I read that is planned for 2020..

almost there...

I think it's his best work too. I think the anime can be just as good, with the right director.

how is urasawa so good at making me cry?

He writes true human beans and real heroes.

and he really knows to make you hate a character

like her

I did. I was also retarded enough to not notice it was a fucking Astro Boy adaptation up until the inspector died. It was still pretty based tho

I didn't understand the ending, rest of incredible though

Spoiler that shit, mang

AHHHHHHHHHHH

he did not die... he was killed

He kinda let it happen, which is very fitting. Great character.

the spoiler would be the WHY he was killed or die.

This is one of my favourite pages in any manga

I wish the scanlations for Pluto weren’t so fucking inconsistent, it goes from great quality to trash.

>anime adaptation
Good news, but for it to be good it must be an almost 1:1 adaptation WHITOUT CGI. Also, i know how iconic the robot's designs are, but a little refinement would be nice so they wont feel out of place.

at first, I was planning of waiting till 2020 to read it at the same time, but I might probably read it someday before 2019.

Loved the manga, actually surprised they are not gonna try a live action adaptation since it kinda feels like one. Then again japanese live action tends to be shit so i'm glad.

why would you wait??=
Go read it now. It is worth it