The average BnHA fan literally thinks that this scene would be better if it was interspliced with a flashback...

The average BnHA fan literally thinks that this scene would be better if it was interspliced with a flashback, as well as a monologue where Gon acknowledges what's happening, followed by a verbal exchange between these two where they also acknowledge what's happening.

The shonen style of constantly explaining every single thing that's happening when it doesn't need to be explained is one of the lowest forms of storytelling in existence. Shonen fans are BY FAR the dumbest people in anime fandom. BnHA is fucking awful. Naruto is fucking awful. Haikyuu is fucking awful. If it's a battle/sports series that ran in Jump and it's not HxH, it's fucking awful. Jojo also gets a pass because this style of storytelling works within the inherent goofiness of the series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPJ5sUnDtYg&t=23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Water is also wet

HxH Anime did do it during the Chimera Ant arc with the narrator explaining every little thing.

Sasuga Huntards, I can’t even tell if this is false flagging or not. That shows how pretentious you fucks are

Was gonna point that out, because that was the most retarded thing in anime history, i lost all respect for the show

It would be better if it Gon wasn't floating in mid air for like 6 sec.

Yes if only shonen fans were as smart and enlightened as pedos and weebs that fall in love with fictional characters. Let me go buy a body pillow and a little statue to cum on to join you supreme gentlemen

I want to cum all over Hisoka

HxH is the bnestest

I agree in principle. Midoriya is one of the most obnoxious main character I have ever seen, with so many panels dedicated to him analyzing people, situations and abilities when nobody really gives a fuck, especially considering all the plotting and tactics displayed in the manga are all fairly straightforward.

Tumblrina pls

That isn't even the better Hisoka v Gon you troglodyte.

>entire chapters and episodes of paragraph after paragraph of useless information
Fuck hackashi

To be fair, a narrator saying that shit is better than the character themselves, at least for me, the way I see it I always find it strange when characters monologue too much and shit because nobody does that in real life.

Blame Togashi for going full autism on nen abilities requiring walls of text to explain them.

redpill me on animes senpai, what kind of animes are good? worth to watch?

>Jojo also gets a pass
stopped reading there

Pure autism just get to the damn fighting already.

none, read manga.

whats the next best thing after HxH and FMA? nothing comes close

>read

lol

whole manga has like 50 words together

when I read books, mine has 99% text and few pics maybe...

also stick your mangas in your arse literate manchild

When I found out that hxh is finnish (found out in the last few episodes) I dropped back then animes up to 2017

I was mad

>The shonen style of constantly explaining every single thing that's happening

I know of no anime that refrains from doing this. Shonen or otherwise

Hxh>>>>>Bnha

HxH isn't innocent of this, either. I remember right after the Hisoka vs Kastro fight, Hisoka and Maki go over every little shit Hisoka did in the most unnatural conversation ever. It was so forced and unnecessary the 99 anime just skipped it.

Any media aimed at kids with purely commercial aim always commits a sin of taking its audience for absolute idiots. Western media tackle that presumption by dumbing down its stories and Eastern does it by overexplaining obvious things. And HxH is actually one of the worst perpetrators of it among Japanese media. Second closest would be Persona games.

HxH is short, nothing has really happened. How can people like nen when its just ambiguous and fills the role it needs to. The reality is that the plot has barely gotten anywhere and chimera ants was literally filler in the grander sense of the story. There is nothing redeemable and many of the questions we have will never be answered. And you gay

Sure they are all awful, HxH is easily the worst of them all though

Was that better than if they had said all of that as they were fighting though?

Yes, of course.

Sounds like you only played Persona 4 and 5.

3 had it as well, though I'll concede, not to the degree of 4 and 5. And who the hell actually played Persona 1 and 2?

kind of autistic criticism but I guess that's Madhouses fault for stylizing it that way. Looking at the panels I cant tell if he'd drop to floor in between trying to hit him or if the fight was just taking place 5x faster than what you see in the 2011 anime

so we all agree

Hisoka vs Gon is the only good fight in the series

I finishied that arc a week ago
Can i stop reading now?

Why Hunterfags hate BnHA so much?

I like both though.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPJ5sUnDtYg&t=23s

CA arc is bad and you should feel bad

How the fuck did he control downward movement in midair?

>reading something just so you can whine about it

I started reading it with good expectations and so far it's been pretty meh, if that guy is correct and i'm already past the best part of the manga i might as well just stop reading now.

he SHAT himself

>the only good shonen gets a pass
Seems legit to me

Don't forget he did this during the royal palace invasion bullshit for 22 fucking minutes.

>The shonen style of constantly explaining every single thing that's happening when it doesn't need to be explained is one of the lowest forms of storytelling in existence.
> If it's a battle/sports series that ran in Jump and it's not HxH, it's fucking awful.
DID YOU REALLY READ HXH??? EXPOSITION IS ITS LAST NAME.

doesn't HxH also have a fucking lot of exposition, withsome pages of the manga being fucking covered with text all over it?

>in other news, water is wet

>says people never acknowledges flaws with the series
>goes on an 8 minutes rant about Gon and his lone opinion on what a character should be before bringing up O my little sister

almost everyone thought that sucked, this guy isn't exactly profound

Hello speed readers/watchers

The entire assault was over within an hour or 30 minutes, so much was happening in that little amount of time, real time, that the narrator had to explain what the fuck was going on so you could understand

what's with this weird falseflagging trying to make HxH fans look like autistic idiots obsessed with comparing HxH with whatever show is currently popular?

>mangas

Not really, a lot of it was information you could clearly see in the drawings. Narration is an artistic choice rather than just a way to convey information, it creates tension and atmosphere, gives scenes weight and makes the story seem more universally significant, etc. You know it's some serious shit going down when a narrator talks about it rather than just the characters internal monologue. It's also a way to express things with a bit more eloquence, since it doesn't need to be in character like dialogue does and visuals don't always have the same impact as words.

To be fair Araki stopped having characters explain everything around the time he moved to a seinen magazine.

>falseflagging
lol

>If it's a battle/sports series that ran in Jump and it's not HxH, it's fucking awful.

HnK shits on HxH in every conceivable way.

I don't remember HxH fans doing that shit a few years ago. It's only recently that the autistic need to compare themselves with [insert popular shonen of the season] appeared.

how does he even know so much to an autistic degree, wasnt he trained by a hobo he barely paid attention to

HnK?

That’s not Kurapika’s internal monologue, it’s the bodyguard/assassin who was specifically trained to analyse Nen.

newfags get out

Are you false-flagging or something? I mean, Hirokoshi can't write or draw fights for shit even if someone was pointing a gun to his head, but HxH has gotten so obnoxious with its info-dumps and tell-don't-show in general, that it has basically become unreadable as an action/adventure manga. I mean just look at and that's basically every other page of the current arc.

yes, Hokuto no Ken is clearly the superior manga

>HnK
My nigga. WSJ also published Kinnikuman, Slam Dunk and City Hunter at some point, not to mention that "subverting" everything that Toriyama had already created is what's keeping Togashi fed in the first place.

cowboy bepop

neon genesis evangelion and End of Evangelion
berserk
cowboy bebop
then you don't have to watch anime ever again

>The reality is that the plot has barely gotten anywhere

Gon's goal, his equivalent of becoming pirate king or hokage, was to find his dad. He did.

But when something becomes too repetitive or overused to death, it looses its flavor and magic that it had once before. This happens a little after the second part of the arc began because Togashit loves to slather his pages with exposition and info instead of using his art to express the powerful moments. This is why the anime will always be superior to the manga because the artstyle isn't chicken scratch or a fucking mess, it's a huge improvement and looks amazing 100% of the time thanks to Madhouse.

If Togashit wasn't such a self-entitled procrastinating faggot, Hunta Hunta readers wouldn't have to suffer through excessive usage of narration and walls of inner monologue text to display his massive infatuation for heavily tense scenarios but homosexuals like OP are dickriding hyprocrits who completely forget that their favorite manga in the whole wide world is flawed in every conceivable way.

death note
code geas
kaiji
one outs
steins;gate
shinsekai yori
trigun
gurren lagann
ping pong the animation
psycho-pass

Don't lump me in here you piece of shit, I said nothing bad about there being a narrator.

I love Hackashi's infodump, but I can't see any other author pulling shit like this.

>madhouse dickriders leave

I knew Huntafags Huntafags were mentally ill as fuck but this is perfected autism. OP has to be baiting everyone here when this fake ass novel's page is 96% of the manga and the other 4% is poorly drawn rubbish that is only supassed by ONE.

What really activates my almonds about this entire game of "guess who" is that literally none of this will be relevant in 20 chapters.

So I don't get Hisoka's ability is it Rubber or Gum?

one piece manga

>Togashit's dickriders talking shit again
Nigga being eternally butthurt is not an argument.

Fuck off nigger, shithouse stretched the content of the CA arc to death.

Well since you used YouTube it is only fair that any one else can
>Gon is a greedy selfish kid who only thinks about things that benefit him, Any time he is forced to think beyond that he's going to freak out because he is not mentally adept to fully grasp these situations.
>Gon's punishment is mainly being forced to think.
learning that he cannot antagonize someone 100% no matter how righteous he is and thinks its justified. Once he reaches a point where his own logic contradicts the situation he has to sit there and watch pitou heal komungi so he doesnt become a monster himself.
Same video, by a random commentator

>muh superior shonen
They all have the same flaws, fuck off delusional faggot.

madhiuse is so fucking overated it's funny seeing fags like you

But it shows the guy's thought process and how he got to his conclusion

It's also funny to see people using images of a little moe girl while calling others fags

>Code geas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It might be given we’re still in the setup phase of this arc (it’s only been 5 fucking years) and the plot could go literally anywhere after the succession war, but I get your concern. I have faith Togashi knows what he’s doing but fuck it doesn’t look like it.

>Posts Gon's Is something wrong with you? pic
That's really ironic given that he's a hypocritical psychopath who's written like shit.

>shithouse stretched the content of the CA arc to death
You dirty honkey, it took seven years to finish that overrated arc and you dare insult based Madhouse? Is low effort shitposting your nen ability?

Retarded faggot

>That's really ironic given that he's a hypocritical psychopath who's written like shit.
His hypocrisy is intentional. It was used to show that he became animalistic in his behavior as the arc went on

It's either people have short attention spans or just forgot the slow build happened in the CA arc just the same, this arc is only a lot more dense comparatively.

Plus it may not turn heads, but this hiatus happens to be the shortest in 10+ years.

>The shonen style of constantly explaining every single thing that's happening when it doesn't need to be explained is one of the lowest forms of storytelling in existence
If you're the OP, you might just be the most retarded fuck on this board. If you're not, then going through 20 paragraphs to reach a conclusion is the laziest shit a hiatus master could possibly pull.

>20 paragraphs

When did the reading level of Sup Forums drop to that of a middle schooler?

Nothing based about literal slo-motion episodes

I don't see a problem when infodumps are used by characters when they are faced with a task or challenge because it tells how said character wants to get over it and how they think.

leave the brainlet alone to stew in his shit. He should go back to OP where theres little dialogue.

Rufffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not Over yet!

>Well, Gon, ya finally found me. I guess that means you really were the Hunter x Hunter.
Can't believe Togashi got away with this.

Don't point that dirty sausage at me, boy.

This is why even Naruto is better and easier to read/watch. The fights are more natural and instinctive.

>inb4 brainlet
Enjoy your graphic novels HxH fags

>One Piece
>little dialogue
>defending tell don't show in an action/adventure mango
I'm afraid you have the retard condition. Abusing exposition and internal monologue in the way Togashi has in the current arc only makes the narrative slower and more boring, and ironically more dumb since the author is basically talking his readers down because he doesn't trust them to get what's going on. OP does have a cluttering problem though, but it is of a completely different nature.

>His hypocrisy is intentional
>Before Greed Island, he hates people like the Phantom Troupe, puts his friends safety and well-being over his pride, and wants Kurapika to stay away from his revenge subplot
>After Greed Island, he let's Genthru and The Jobbers go for whatever reason, allowed Killua to fuck his hands up and go to a death battle, and does the exact same shit he told Kurapika not to do
All the shit I posted shows that Togashit had completely contradicted Gon's character just to setup his anti-climatic showdown with Pitou, which was pointless since Kite came fucking back as a homely and depressed loli and Gon gets revived by trap loli Shenron.

But you'll probably say that his insanity and reckless nature was foreshadowed since the beginning but that has shit to do with the fact that his other concrete beliefs were just thrown away after one arc for the sake of a cheap dramatic subplot that goes nowhere. Togashit doesn't even have the audacity or common sense to state in his exposition filled manga that the dumbshit Gon was doing was completely nonsensical in comparison to what his beliefs were just a month before.

Because even with that amount of explanation people still believe that hisoka coming back to life was an ass pull, knowing some of its readers are this retarded he decided to keep it that way.