Archer class servant is the strongest servant in the fourth holy grail war

>archer class servant is the strongest servant in the fourth holy grail war
>archer class servant is the strongest servant in the fifth holy grail war
Is archer the best class?

The best jobber yeah

>Is archer the best class?
No Sabers, have and always will be considered the strongest class. They why so many Master try to get their hands on one to give themselves a huge advantage.

Emiya and Gil just have way more shit then everyone else to pull out of their ass.

>Sabershit
>best anything

Lol no. Archers are the new Sabers

You mean Gil for both wars? Because Emiya is 3rd weakest in fifth

Terminator is the best class

I'll bite, Arthur Pendragon (male), the Knights of the Round Table, and Charlemagne outclass most Archer class servants. Excalibur + Avalon has proven to best Gil, even though he was poorly written.
I'll agree that Archers are probably just as if not as popular as Sabers. David is a bro.

has charlemagne even fought anyone?

Nope, we will find out his worth this year.

I didn't imagine it when they say early on in Zero and UBW that Saber is the best class? If so I don't get it. She struggled against Lancer and Caster in Zero. UBW has the excuse that she was low on mana cause of Shiro but the only good thing about her is her noble phantasm.

>Outright stated to be weaker than Berserker
>Took a major injury from a surprise attack by Saber
>Barely held off Lancer and Fake Assassin
This is bait, right?

>Gets beat by a half dead Shirou

I mean she didnt have Avalon in Zero so she was gimped. Plus Kerry didnt use her to he fullest ability.

Strongest class servant is still homosexuality for Shinji

>there could have been a Shinji route

It's just not fair mang.

>Outright stated to be weaker than Berserker
Had low mana and was injured. Still killed him 6 times.
>Took a major injury from a surprise attack by Saber
And EMIYA can one shot kill Saber with a surprise attack not just injure her.
>Barely held off Lancer and Fake Assassin
His goal in those fights wasn't to win

Shirou himself goes against the natural rule of servants. I dont agree that Alter should have lost based on the facts on what Alter is. but the story was written that way because Shirou is Shirou.

>Had low mana and was injured. Still killed him 6 times.
Wrong he was fully healed. He clearly said it to Shirou before he got kidnapped
>And EMIYA can one shot kill Saber with a surprise attack not just injure her.
Actually as we saw in HA she can sense his sniping attack and fend it off as long as long as her dumb master isn't with her
>His goal in those fights wasn't to win
His goal when he fought Kojirou was to beat him and go after Shirou but he got his ass kicked instead

>Excalibur + Avalon has proven to best Gil
first thing first Saber hasn't Avalon by default and she just got lucky that Shirou had it. Second thing she got btfo something like 10 times by Gil before and even with Avalon she needed to wait for the right timing while the golden douche was having fun trashing her.

Archer can literally snipe one shot kill every servant in the grail war if he took it seriously.(even Lancer because caladbolg is his weaknesses).

As long as you pull an Archer who doesn't use a bow and arrow.

>archer class servant is the strongest servant in the fifth holy grail war
>gets shat on by a Cu nerfed into the mud

Both Gil and Emiya have a degree of freedom most other servants lack. They're only good assuming both the master and servant can agree on things and stick to an actual plan.

Reading F/SN (and UBW in particular) it is overwhelmingly clear that Emiya could solo the war. Evidence to the contrary is always just author fiat of Nasu saying such-and-such is more powerful while portraying the opposite.

>caladbolg is his weaknesses
only in the hands of someone from Ulster

unfortunately nippon is not ulster, so EMIYA is fucked

Strongest class is caster, it's just that no one bothered to summon any good ones

Assasin is best class he can just kill masters

Which is why i commented about Gil being horribly written. That just how the shit went down, i dont agree with it but its facts.
>Archer can literally snipe one shot kill every servant in the grail war if he took it seriously
So can Assassin if used properly. If Rin had Cu in the fifth Grail War she could have won it.

>Caster
>beats Emiya in melee

Emiya can trace the abilities of wielder.
Same how Shirou isn't Hercules yet he still can use 9 lives

Pretty much this. Nasu downplays Emiya hard, but then he somehow he wins 6 times against Berserker.
How the fuck did he even do that? If I remember correctly, his only way to damage Hercules is by charging BP. He shouldn't even be allowed to score one hit considering how fast Berserker is, yet he charged 6 rank A shots while in close quarters.

A weaker corrupted version sure

>Fate
>any servant fighting seriously

>he somehow wins
Fixed.

As someone who hasn't read FS/N, what happened at the end of each War to where only one (or two?) people actually were able to make a wish?

>it's just that no one bothered to summon any good ones
True, To even summon a good one you would need a bitchin catalyst. Like you want to summon Merlin what the fuck would you need to summon that guy?

at the end of apocrypha someone makes a wish and then someone cancels it

It's not ability you dolt. It's Geas. Emiya can't turn himself into Ulster guy

I'm assuming Apocrypha means end of the war or something similar? How are wishes able to be cancelled?

Emiya has top tier swords play according to Herc.
He's the batman of Fate essentially

I dont know but between Gilgamesh and Archer its probably the sexiest class

Nothing or nothing good, the grail war is nothing but an elaborate sham.

>And EMIYA can one shot kill Saber with a surprise attack not just injure her.
The bridge scene in HA shows that he cant do shit to saber with sniping. Maybe if she was distracted like saber vs herc in graveyard but he sure as shit cant 1 v 1 her

its a fate spin off

>Merlin
>Good one

Pervert gramps obsessed with sperm cultivation only good for supporting.

apocrypha takes place in another reality and the wish is basically cancelled by taking the grail to the dark side of the world(dunno what that is )

>what happened at the end of each War to where only one (or two?) people actually were able to make a wish?
The Grail itself is not a wish granting item. It uses shit loads of mana to will something into being but at a great cost. Which is why Mages/Church started making lesser Grail to push their agenda. All you need to know is Shirou is really the only true winner of the Grail War, without something horrible happening.
Ok how about Morgana?

>even in a ethereal war between resurrected magical beings, the dominant tactic is corner-camping
Sasuga, Japan.

Gotcha. Thanks.
What costs are those? Why isn't the "shit loads of mana" the cost? Is the Grail itself manmade? Can you tell me about the horrible things that happened? I think that's what I'm really getting at.

>David is a bro.
David fucks you in Valentines. He's more than a bro.

And the help of Rider. The only way for Shirou to "win" that one is with the help of another servant, at this point he is pretty much a servant himself, only with an E- in Endurance, so it's more of a case of double-timing.

Archer was focused on Shirou.
That's why he lost on the bridge

merlin would just fuck with you until you die.

What if you're a cute girl who promises to fuck him if he wins?

In Sparks liner high he fought her alone

>a shadow infused knight class servant powered by the grail
>gets stomped by caster with no master in melee

he cant edit his genetics

His swordsmanship is so good that even the mad Herc had an erection and wished to cross swords with him as non berserker. One of his sword combos he developed was so strong that even a half dead Shiro was able to use it to beat Saber Alter.
From the outside perspective he was probably the strongest servant, but Nasu likes to downplay his skills and instead wank the King of Jobbers

But if Shirou wasn't there and he would try to snipe Saber she would sense it and simply run to him while fending off arrows

And Saber needed to use a command spell

And still didn't manage to kill her. Sure, Alter has insane regeneration, but he only got that far in the first place because Alter loses her instincts and speed

You couldn't even summon him in the regular FS/N because Merlin is still alive, and hasn't gone to the Throne of Heroes.

And lost... Saber didn't die.

God Hand blocks anything bellow rank A though. As far as I know he is only able to reach rank A by charging Broken Phantasms, pirated weapons lose one rank.

He still has the upper hand and can nuke her with caladbolg

Unless he uses them within UBW, in which case that is cancelled out.

Saber wins both the fourth and the fifth war though

He cleaved her spine in half and splattered her organs. Pretty sure that counts as victory even though he fried his brain and couldn't deal the deathblow. If Shirou was able to go so far as human against a saber servant, I don't even want to know how hard Archer could wipe the floor with Saber if he was serious.

And she can nuke him with Excaliblast

>What costs are those?
Lives
>Why isn't the "shit loads of mana" the cost?
its not enough.
> Is the Grail itself manmade?
A Lesser verison of it can be.
> Can you tell me about the horrible things that happened?
It would be better to start with the VNs then watch the Deen Anime then Fate Zero etc.

Saber, Lancer, and Berserker were all stronger than Archer in the 5th War. Hell, Rider could have taken him down if Shinji hadn't been garbage-tier.

>Fakerfags

He still won the fight and Saber Alter isn't slower just loses instinct. Plus she gets infinite prana burst.
Also the difference between Emiya and EMIYA is greater than Saber Alter to Normal Saber

Sperm pack or rabbit

He wouldn't because Saber would be serious too unlike with Shirou.

why watch deen?

There is a huge difference between Shirou and EMIYA defensively, but not so much offensively when we're near the climax of the Heaven's Feel route.

that's wrong and you know it

Even though its dated and has quality all over the place it tries really hard to be the closest adaptation to the VN. But its all personal preference at the end. No one is going to judge you if you dont watch it.

She only handicapped herself by not using Excalibur, cause she didn't want to blow the cave up. She swinged her sword with the intention to kill him, that's serious enough.

They did. The guy that summoned Solomon actuay won his HGW and easily

She was ordered to stop him, not to kill him. When Shirou was out of breath or in pinch he could jump back and she would not pursue. Her standing in one place was the reason that K&B combo worked at all because literally doing a backstep when Shirou thrown first pair would brake combo

NERFED.
NO MORE EX FOR YOU SIR.

They managed to make a wish, but another guy took the grail to the Reverse Side, that's basically another dimension, so his wish to make humanity immortal couldn't be fulfilled because the Grail was out of range.

The Reverse Side can even be used to travel to other timelines and the Throne of Heroes btw

>Ok how about Morgana?

Requires someone powerful and very smart to be her master. Will betray you, will plot behind your back, will scheme to drop you off if that could increase her chance of victory. Sitting on my comfy chair, i am gonna say i would take the chance and roll the dice to have an evil witch like Morgana or Semiramis or Medea behind my back. But would you really when faced with the Grail War in front of you or rather have someone weaker but trustworthy?

Preaty sure it's still EX after his interlude quest. All servants are weaker when summoned in GO and you need to do those quest to boost them

>People fell for the EMIYA is a weak servant meme because of Nasu always tries to downplay him
>Him and Shirou still pull off crazy shit in the VN because their abilities are still broken
Archer is top tier guys

At the end of the Fourth War the last Servant and Master pair to be alive were Saber and Kiritsugu. At the end of the fifth war the last Servant and Master to be alive were Saber and Shirou or Saber in Rin in 2/3 routes. How am I wrong that she wins both wars then.

Alter is slower. Check her speed parameter and compare to Arthuria. It's outrightly said her armor is much heavier as well and that's one of the reasons she loses speed

No she said she would consider Shirou arming himself as hostile action and kill him.
She only let him take breath because she was annoyed and had to remind him that there's no point in conserving energy and that he has to go all out against her.

>Saber is the strongest servant!
>Shitons of instances of Saber getting her ass kicked by human
>Those don't count!

>But would you really when faced with the Grail War in front of you or rather have someone weaker but trustworthy?
Personally, i rather not risk losing my life to my servant. The consistent issue i've always had with Fate is how the Masters lack the knowledge to use their servants strengths to their advantage. Its like they dont know what their servant can really do until the plot kicks in.

>gets destroyed by gilgamesh in zero and begs for kiritsugu to help her
she lost the fourth holy grail war

Nothing about what i said was false. To Think that Shirou is not an exception is silly and proves how Gil lost by underestimating Shirou. Let me make it clear i dont like Shirou. On paper Sabers are the strongest class but Fate has never been about winning its all about suffering on all sides.

Sher literally never move from her place. She could attack him when he tried to regroup but she didn't. If that was Archer she would not let him escape

To add on your point, Gil/Koto where the last pair standing, so yah.

>The consistent issue i've always had with Fate is how the Masters lack the knowledge to use their servants strengths to their advantage.

Every single Archer in Fate ends up dying/winning in melee combat. My personal favorite.