Remonder that Anime will always be superior to manga, because manga has no color and is a still image

Remonder that Anime will always be superior to manga, because manga has no color and is a still image.

>anime isn't just panning still images and unsynced mouth flaps 95% of the time

>anime actually adapts good manga 95% of the time

Reminder that TV will always be superior to books, because books have no color and ar just words

It has the potential to be superior, but often fails to reach that potential. That would take more time and money.

try again when davidpro adapts parts 5-8

Yeah but you need a screen, electricity and speakers to watch it. What are you gonna do when an EMP fries all your stuff?

suicide

Reminder that manga is superior to anime because anime cuts off too early, barely has any selection and barely has any depth in terms of genre maybe one shoujo a season IF THAT and its Natsume like give me a break.

Anime is better because you don't even need to pay attention to it that much. You can just listen to the voices and you'll understand what's going on.
>inb4 dubfag
No, just not a filthy EOP.

>The upper pic is an overdetailed, bad angled messy still image
>The downer pic is an in-between cherrypicked from a fastpaced action sequence that conveys the motions well enough
You sure showed me.

Manga is typically drawn better because it's still images rather than thousands of still images. There's also quite a few manga where the anime cuts stuff out or even makes up its own ending so you're literally watching someone's fanfiction.

>you're literally watching someone's fanfiction.
Not always a bad thing. Sometimes the anime stuff comes up with better stories than the mangaka. Just look at Bleach and Naruto, the fillers are the best part of the anime.

>overdetailed
This is what animefags actually believe.

>ITT: brainlets try to justify their inability to read.

>mfw the anime adaptation of Diamond is Unbreakable had still images of the part where Josuke breaks and reforms his motorcycle rather than actually animating it

Anime are glorified slideshows. If you want animation then what you want are western shows or movies especially disney or fleischer stuff.

Is Ghibli western?

Its honorary disney so yea.

The voice in your head would always be superior than the voice of anyone else.

Hell, the music that repeats on your head is better than any ost

Manga is better because:
>volume of the industry
>art is usually far superior
>can read at your own pace

>Super Saiyan Blue
>the color blue literally doesn't exist in their grayscale world

Have it on the cover

Manga is better because I can read it at work.

You must have loved the new Berserker anime.

>volume of the industry
What does that even mean?
>art is usually far superior
Not really. And since CGI is getting better and better, it's slowly changes into anime's favour.
>can read at your own pace
You can watch anime at all kinds of paces. I usually watch mine in 2x speed.

>What does that even mean?
I think he's saying there's just much more manga to choose from.
>You can watch anime at all kinds of paces. I usually watch mine in 2x speed.
Jesus fuck.