ITT: Post your favorite anime character and your favorite quote from her

>"You're fit to learn the proper meaning of a beatdown, madness chaos in the brain, let my blood flow, make my blood flow through you mane"

Why would you use the quote function and then also use quotation marks?

He's obviously an underage newfag.

>quote function
>function

um, they're called humor indicators

>"Through fire justice is served!"

That new bitibiti allowed me to shower her face with a thick coating

Isn't that what all homurashitters are

ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES

>kill yourself, emiya shirou

I am the beast I worship

>Hahahahahah pinches hambrientinos negros narizones les quitaron las falklands por negros AHAHHAHA VIVA MEXICO

>"Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang"

>I stole your screen time and pissed on the carpet

>What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy.

>I'm a pork cutlet bowl fatale that enthralls men

>It's begun.Young heroes... I was once like you. You have come to this place seeking to bring judgement upon the damned. You will venture deep into forgotten lands. You will see wonders beyond imagining. But be warned. The land itself will rise up against you. Long forgotten terrors will smother your courage. Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

>I like porridge

It's called survival of the fittest. If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest.

You all know what the fucking quote is

>It's okay to be righteous and save the world, but it's okay to be selfish and save just one person too. Neither is the wrong choice to make. That's why I'm going to save both. It's just...the natural thing to do!

>the fuck is this slut saying?

I wonder how Warcraft would look as anime.

>tomoko is my fav character ever
Are you serious?

>I WANT to be here!

"I'm on a mission that niggas say is impossible But when I swing my muskets they all shootable"
- Tomoe Mami

>We have gone wider

>fun things die if they are dog food

>EY YO MAMI DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD OR WE FUCKED, DAWG
-Homieurad

Really made me think