How did she get a university degree at the age of 13? She doesn't seem THAT smart

How did she get a university degree at the age of 13? She doesn't seem THAT smart

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Cooper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anorexia is disgusting.

It is very possible to be academically intelligent and still be a fucking moron. I won't say it's the usual state of things but nonetheless it describes plenty of people.

t. burger

Having thighs that skinny is unhealthy. And it's very ugly.

Ever heard of a decent german university? Yeah me neither.

>is unhealthy
she's a literal child, if you're a fat fuck already at that age then you're a lost cause

Asuka only said that to Shinji she was most likely lying to him.

This. Being able to memorise a bunch of useless shit and write it down in a test is not a sign of intelligence. Hell, I've got a university degree and I didn't study once.

For those wondering, I took film studies. Yes, I'm THAT dumb.

Really weren't looking to make that money back, were you?

>giving flat characters cowtits

DISGUSTING

>liking skeletons

DISGUSTING

intelligence=/=maturity

Asuka was fucking 13-14 years old throughout the series. A very awkward phase where you are starting to enter adulthood and learning more about social skills. She's smart but has plenty of personal issues.

The thing that pissed me off about university is that there was literally nothing covered in the first two years that couldn't have been covered in highschool if the highschools weren't busy dumbing shit down or wasting time on standardized tests. Even after the first two years there were so many bullshit busywork research papers because of state mandated guidelines taking up time that could actually be used for learning actual information or concepts. A 4 year university is basically just highschool 2 gotta get you stuck in loan debt goy.

I'm finishing up NGE for the first time, and I honestly don't find the appeal of this character. Who can actually like this horrible bitch?

Horrible bitches, maybe? Or I don't know, bitchboys?

I'm into thick girls and even I'd fuck Asuka. You must be one hell of a faggot, my man.

I’m a dude with a healthy bmi and my thighs are almost that skinny. I don’t even need to look like a twink for that to be the case. Sorry that you’re fat.

>be asukafag
>watch steins:gate
>realize that Kurisu is the objectively better smart red head girl in anime
why haven't you taken the kurisu pill yet Sup Forums?

See, laddie, if you need to specifically point out you're a dude, then I need to specifically point out that I'm a sheep farmer from Galway.

t. obese american female

The "horrible bitch" has endured a great deal of trauma before losing the only thing that gave her value (being an Eva pilot) and so on an on. Also, in the end she gets eaten alive.

You might find her cunty and she is - she's a sexy 14 year old girl. But when you take all the shit she endured into account, the old fact that there are no normal well-adjusted people in NGE holds true.

Asuka's Last Stand is one of the most memorable scenes in anime. I feel her pain despite being a Reifag.

Also, I hope you're watching the original + EoE, because the new version doesn't count.

This, Asuka is retarded in comparison.

Already have.

So did everyone else, but she takes it the worst and expects all the characters owe her something.

Reminder Asuka can NEVER ever be Shinji's girl.

Anime characters having inflated stats in their backstory is an anime tradition, and characters having "smart" as a trait with very little to show for it, usually when their writers aren't particularly smart is a tradition in all creative forms

If Sailor Mercury was as smart as she was supposed to be she wouldn't be at the same middle school as a cosmic dumbass like Sailor Moon

You don't have to be that smart to get one

asuka is the daughter of 2 top class scientists. don't be dumb. of course she is intelligent

Ah, a fellow patrician.

Think again.

The heredity of IQ is well documented, yes.

I remember spending some time learning shit which they probably should have taught at high school. Not insulting any professors but are basic mathematical proofs really so advanced that I only started learning how at university?

Asuka impregnated by Shinji confirmed?

confirmed

Germany produces the best engineers

Having exceptionally high iq affects the offspring negatively. If you want the average iq to to rise, allow to breed to only those with an iq between the average and the first percentile.

>still forcing your NTR shippiing

Kaworu and Suzuhara made fun of her intelligence in the drama CD, your waifu is about as smart as Aqua.

Asuka was actually relatively well endowed for a 14 year old.

I’ve heard of a decent German work ethic though.

Nobody can get a fucking college degree at 13 unless it's honorary.

Even if they're a genuis and now all their shit, they can't have taken enough credit hours to get the degree unless someone pushed an honorary one on them as a publicity stunt, IE, a fake degree.

most geniuses are dysfunctional people. She is just a badly written character.

for you

untrue. geniuses fare far better than average in all traits. they're even taller on average

>Still being a Kajifag

nope, just imagine that frustration of everything going slower than the way you can grasp it. You learn faster and more volumes of information and people just drag you along.

You are mistaking people with high social intelligence and skills. they adapt fast but because that is their forte.

Like I said, she is just a bad written character.

She didn't. You can't even skip more than one year of classes in Germany, even if you are Superbrain Omega with an IQ over 9000. It's all bullshit.

She probably fucked every professor on campus

>denying canon version of Asuka

>most geniuses are dysfunctional people.
This is a myth pushed by coping brainlets who believe everyone is born with an equal amount of talent. There is no balance. A minority of people, obviously at the end of the bell curve, are superior in every way compared to those in lower distributions.

We've gone over this before. Most of what Asuka says should not be taken literally, especially in regards to her Electra complex driven relationship with Kaji.

>You are mistaking people with high social intelligence and skills.
>Like I said, she is just a bad written character.

>t.brainlet

If you study something that is not a fucking meme you better be somewhat intelligent or you will drown out fast.

I took an IQ test the other day and got a 143. It is totally fucking meaningless, my life is shit, and I feel just as smart as anyone else, I can just reach more complicated conclusions faster. It's worthless.

Anything a genius can figure out in 10 minutes a normal person can figure out in 20. Not a big fucking deal unless you're strapped for time or you get bored fast, being smart is overrated as fuck. Smart people aren't wizards.

Oh, but we should believe everything in regards to Asuka and Shinji? Typical shipperfag denial, don't want to ever admit their ship is NTR.

>being a kuristinafag

*dabs fedora* *sips drpepper*

>but we should believe everything in regards to Asuka and Shinji?
No, but there is much more evidence, which is posted in every Eva thread, supporting Asuka and Shinji over her and Kaji. Disregarding the details Asuka and Shinji, I'm not sure why you are so persistent about Kaji.

Being an Eva waifufag is the most fedora thing you can do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Cooper
>Sheldon was interested in science from an early age, and was a child prodigy,[18] although due to his behavioral quirks and his lack of humility about his superior intellect, he was bullied by classmates and neighbors. Sheldon entered college at the age of eleven,[19] and at age fourteen he graduated from college summa cum laude.[20]

>"she has a IQ of 5000000!"
>literally just a normal person

I love this meme

Like most of Sup Forums.

yeah but smart people are necessary just as normal people. Each one has a job and is useful in its own way. Just find your place and role.

grasping things faster is a sign of intelligence user. Mastery not necessary is related to speed. Dedication and discipline can get you to mastery even if you are slow and not smart.

what the FUCK! who makes posts like these??

KEK

Nope, its you forcing your shipping fantasies onto the character. Its been said many times by the creators and staff that Asuka and Shinji are not each others Orihime and Hikoboshi, never will be either. Its simply a fact Asuka and Shinji hate each other very much, End of Evangelion spells it out for you.

You obviously never studied STEM with autists.
Trust me, those guys will make you feel like a subhuman in no-time.

>iq is meaningless, btw i have 200 so im totally not saying that because my iq is low guys

Cause she's intelligent

I doubt Anno & co. thought about Asuka's supposed "genius" beyond the design phase.

The only thing you conclusively have is narcissistic PD.

People who don't try to make every female character into their imaginary love interest.

Plus I loved it when she hit that pussy bitch Shinji.

looks like garbage

IQ is just your ability to reason. Without the will to apply that to real life it's meaningless.

(you)

I want to shoot that bitch

I know its alot to deal with to learn Asuka is a shitty tsundere, dumbest and bitchiest anime redhead in existence. Kurisu is simply better.

This is what I'm saying. Dedication is just better, full-stop. Smart people tend to gravitate towards "smart people" pursuits only because it comes easier to them, not because they're the only ones who can do it.

I'm stating it as a fact so you'll trust that I know what I'm talking about. I work at fucking Wal-Mart, I'm not proud of my life. Saying I have a decent IQ is the same thing as someone stating they're tall before talking about what it's like to be tall, the only reason to get pissy about it is if you're a manlet and insecure about it.

Half of human race died in a day, and a whole other bunch died in the wars that broke during the ensuing year, and on top of that, there's barely any new people being born. With the lack of resources and heavy need of assets, threshold to enter university might have been drastically lowered, and anyone capable enough is being taught useful knowledge as early as possible. I doubt Hikari would have setup Asuka with a med student if the age difference was that large, he probably was 16 or 17.

t. jabba da hut

>I know its alot to deal with to learn Asuka is a shitty tsundere, dumbest and bitchiest anime redhead in existence.
Nice opinion
also
>tsundere
>Kurisu is simply better.
Who is that?

>Half of human race died in a day, and a whole other bunch died in the wars that broke during the ensuing year
Most of those killed were in Africa, the middle east, south america and mexico, the IQ of the earth would collectively skyrocket

>Mastery not necessary is related to speed. Dedication and discipline can get you to mastery even if you are slow and not smart.
You are talking about mastery now when your original post was not about that. Also there are certain concepts some people simply cannot understand. No amount of effort can change your body's biology to grant you more intelligence unless something like CRISPR makes a breakthrough in genetic engineering.

Either envious obese women or fetishists of said obese women. Disregard either way.

>I took an IQ test the other day and got a 143
Give details. What test and administered by who?

Why is this exactly surprising? We all know Asuka was very motivated to prove herself(mother stuff), she probably wanted to dominate her class.

t.muritard
Misato says the same thing in the rebuild where she also is captain at age 14.

reminder that AxSex is a retarded Asscuck theory.

I'm 'asscuck' and I hate that shitty theory.

What's the most iconic asuka doujins? rei has one student compliation but what's asuka's

kys doujinfag

Germany produces the best truck drivers

Yeah, full of cum

No I mean with a bullet, not sexually.

Damn that's sexy.

She lied, faggot

Females are not allowed to go to school in the Caliphate of Germanistan

where the cute Asuka pics at?

Geographically I don't see how Mexico would be more affected than any other northern hemisphere nation other than your Sup Forums brain wanting it to be the case. All of south & Central America are a buffer between the impact zone and it, It's got rocky terrain on the west, it's tucked away by the caribbean and the golf of mexico on the east, and it's got the us in the north.
You didn't mention them but due to their exposure to the indian ocean, and their high population lots of deaths might have come from there after all canonically that's the region that became the biggest hellhole during that first year and remained so as the story started.

>I love muslims and refugees so much and am so obsessed with them that I have to insert them in fictional worlds
I bet you thought that was funny

Then you're just an Asukafag, seeing as you're not completely detached from reality. Everyone's got their preferences and that's fine.