How did Sup Forums reacted to this shit when it aired...

How did Sup Forums reacted to this shit when it aired? Just finished the show today and I don't really know what the fuck i just watched

It was probably the greatest, most unified time of Sup Forums.

It was like watching a trainwreck flip through the air, do two backflips, catch on fire, partially explode, and somehow stick the landing.

Geassfags were cancer and ruined the board with all their newfaggotry. People with half a brain were watching the actual good shows of 2008.

I wonder if anyone has any screen caps from back then. It was probably one of the best times to be on Sup Forums.

It's "react", ESL-kun.

I rather wanna know how the reactions were to this.

Geass SUNDAYS!!!

This, R2 ending didn't have the right to be this good

R3 is coming soon

Yeah, especially with this contrived bullshit being season 1.
That's the worry, season 3 won't be able to pull it off. Code Geass S2 ending was complete luck.

Somewhat surprising, though I think I had spoilered myself a few weeks before, but only slightly so I know something was going to happen to Lelouch in the finale. It certainly has had a lasting debate for many in concerns to his fate, with R3's announcement last year only throwing oil onto that dimming fire.

From what I recall, it was considered pretty stupid, but bold nonetheless. Did they get to that part in the remake movie? Or is that to be included in the next part of the trilogy?

From what I've heard the movie ends with the reveal of Suzaku as the Lancelot pilot.

I watched both after the hype because I didn't want to be associated with what I considered to be insufferable retards.
S1 was alright, S2 was retardo full tilt. Checkmate.

Huh, guess the rebellion of Japan and Lelouch's capture will be all for the middle film. Wonder if they'll go with the original R2 plans of having him retain his memories, but being basically caught in a Catch-22 where he can't do jack shit to continue his campaign at first.

S2 could have easily been stretched for another 12 episodes and should have.

Hoping the recap movies skip the China arc in R2.

I was there, (on the side that thought he lived through it) and it was glorious.

Nah, it was long enough as it was. However, it really needed a restructuring to parts of the first half, given how the network execs or whatever muddled things up by demanding that the season basically repeat Lelouch's descent into darkness rather than just continue from where R1 had left off. Thus, you got all that crap of him having his memories locked away and basically repeating some iconic encounters from when he first got geass powers.

Why's that?

Because I fucking hate Aids

That's a retarded answer