ITT

Characters that are literally you

>assassin badass who has multiple love interests, and wins battles through tactics and decite

nt user

Literally me

>multiple love interests
Kiritsugu "Ladykiller" Emiya

Is Blood Drive even worth playing? I couldn't get past the chapter where they show the girl that has that giant scythe weapon

>we are both intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

It's not you.

How did you get this picture of me?

I hope you get caught soon.

Here's a picture of me. Hold them side by side and you'll see. It is overwhelming evidence. You were wrong. It was me. Literally and undeniably me.
You 'are' me, you schizo.

For me

>You 'are' me, you schizo.
I am your shadow, the TRUE self!

Go see a shrink.

the resemblance is honestly uncanny.

London?

Are you intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

If there is physical resemblance too, please call me.

I'm not quite this bad but I've said various things along these lines too.

Literally me I swear

Both physically and ideologically

What's this character like? From the looks of it, he could be the wise magical negro of his series, that teaches the protagonist the truth about life.

Yeah buddy he taught guts the ropes

Well he's a pretty cool and tough with an open mind to new things, he's no thief or bum he always pays his way.

He is the wise teacher that guides the protagonist on his road from childhood to adulthood in one easy step.

Only without the kouhai.

me

Edinburgh

He also doesn't discriminate between the sexes, which is very progressive in my opinion.

Literally me fifty/fifty fujisaki.

Do you have a brain tumor that makes you a good engenier with autism?

Except with niggers

100% me

I bet you think you're totally like Rick too.

Literally, categorically and geometrically ISOMORPHIC

>not a virgin
>user
Pick one.

If I had that kind of authority, then him.

Literally watashi

Literally me.

Kamen Rider Kaixa

on the left

What chapter?

>edgelord
>overly cerebral
>vidya addict
>misanthrope
>late-in-life virgin in spite of being attractive
>lazy

>somewhat charismatic
>asshole
>uses supposed friendship to manipulate others
>could be a rapist

>a little bit of a mama's boy, check
>calm, collected and reserved, check
>comes off as uncaring / indifferent, check
>raised in the cold northern countries, check
>same hair and eye color, check
>used to have long hair as well, check
>ambigiously caring of his friends, check
Too bad i don't have super powers and a bad ass armor

I'm a barely-employed retard.

LITERALLY ME

>Kiritsugu’s right hand continued writing while his left mechanically shoveled his nutrition–hamburgers into his mouth. For 9 years, he had eaten with the Einzberns.He had grown tired of the cuisine. This fast food, filled with the sense of slaughter, was more suited to his tastes

I really want some hamburgers right now.

Christmas special

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

If you are Kiritsugu i am so sorry for you, that should hurt.

I am very similar to Kitahara of white Album 2

literally me

me

This desu.

if he never had half a dozen girls dropped on his lap and all that...

literally
me

I just want to live quietly.

>kind, genuinely a good person
>actually pretty socially inept, but well liked by the people around him
>loves democracy
>cherishes human rights and dignity
>just wants to live a /comfy/ existence as a historian (for me it's philosophy/sociology)
>heavy drinker
We act in completely different ways among people, though, and I'm not nearly a genius even though I'm successful at my studies.

You sound like too good of a person to be posting here user.

I get triggered by edgy philosophy threads on /his/ all the time, but I do find a guilty pleasure in shitposting about Dresden and heaviily pregnant Anne Frank, so I guess it balances out.

This is still cringy even if its supposed to be a jooooke

My boy Kai. Also just watched episode 5 of The Origin and they fucked up his character so bad.

>that teaches the protagonist the truth about life.
Well, you could say that.

I am you
You are me

This post is godlike.

Threads like these never fail to amuse me. But I also realize how hilariously sad some anons are. Keep dreaming anons! Don't let anyone tell you you can't pretend you're a fictional character!

How new?

I also strike jojo poses on a whim

I wish I wasn't such a degenerate like him.

Had that same outfit for new year's. I'd still never say kiritsugu is hitlerally me, not even at gunpoint.

I am also autistic

I want to look EXACTLY like you, user.

Me

Are you 14 user?

I am a calm, unenthusiastic tomboy.
Also:
>Left
me when I am forced to go outside and interact with human beings
>Right
me in my natural habitat

literally me

I look like him without the tattoos. I'm also a doctor.

Date me please

Mostly just looks though, personality-wise I'm not nearly as cute.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You fucking wish! Thanks for the laugh Sup Forums, never change!

Literally me.

literally you

Sit down, child