ITT: Scenes that women will never understand

ITT: Scenes that women will never understand.

Also the scene where he realizes he lost his hand. I couldn't find that one.
youtube.com/watch?v=p-io4oo646Q

Women can become paraplegics too user.

it's a meme you dip.

This is the only way I can think of starting a thread to share kino Sup Forums scenes.

Amazing soundtrack.

>women will never understand being a dumb brain-dead, stubborn motherfucker who bashes his head against the wall until he finally dies
Thank god.

Thunderbolt OVA was amazing. Good ost too

>This is the only way I can think of starting a thread to share kino Sup Forums scenes.
You know, using 10% of your brain is just a meme, you're not actually supposed to use only 10%

This is great.

Please be in London.

Pretty sure girls like EoE too.

Doesn't mean they understand it. Fujos like it for Shinji and Kowaru shipping.

tfw I genuinely think that all of the characters posted in this thread are retarded

He threw his life away for nothing because "muh wife". Bases his entire life on some thot, he can't have Julia so he goes all edgy and suicidal. Spike acts like an autistic teenage girl who just stalks Julia and what do you know, he died.

I can't believe that people think shit for brains Joe is a role-model of any sort. He failed his dream and is forgotten shortly because he was arrogant, impatient and stupid.
>REEE FIGHT ME NOW
>literally never sees the doctor just because "he doesn't feel like it"
>uses his own risky meme boxing techniques and gets his brain beat up which leads to his death
>fights two weight classes below his ideal weight
>almost never listens to anyone
>that time he didn't eat for 3 weeks, locked himself in the basement, drained his blood, slept in a blazing sauna and took laxatives just to lose weight to fight someone who he didn't even need to fight
He was a prodigy and was set up to be great but he died because he's dumb.

Self explanatory.

>Oskar "just fuck up the galaxy" von Reuenthal
Remind me again how many people died and for what petty reasons?

Another stupid quack who did nothing of value and died.

Fuck off dumb slut.

I like it for suicidal narcissistic mindraped mommy issues Asuka.

Characters Men Will Never Understand.

Hot

LONDON

>he doesn't get it
Fuck off soyboy.

Come on, the point of Hiluluk was obvious.

its for people like you that these threads exist

He'll run faster now with knife legs.

So are we supossed to sympathize with zeon here? I'm watching this right now and I'm more inclined to side with the feddies even though their main guy is kind of a dick.

Damn, that is a T H I C C neck.

You should sympathize with the soldiers, not with the reasons they're killing each other.

Who cares about what 3D sluts can or can not understand

Agreed. Joe, Shinji, and Spike especially. Each of these characters actions were purely to force a climax into their shit stories that otherwise would have none.

That’s my husband he’s stabbing there.

Woman spotted.

But both of them are your husband

Now I see what OP meant.

Do women even know how it feels to be truly alone? To be a failure and to not know how to turn your life around?

Back to Sup Forums

So, you can't understand how anyone could value anything over their own lives?

Savage

This, and Johnny from Tatami Galaxy. Fujos cannot possibly comprehend Johnny.

Ask single mothers

Source?

Thanks for reminding me, dickhole.

can you literally not drag the picture onto google images and find out for yourself? tell me what is so hard about that!

T. Woman

Anything at all. Women have no capacity to understand anything around them, only an ability to recognise what will let them fit in more.

What about anime men can't understand?

They have their sons/daughters. And they can get another husband.Unless the kid is black, in which case they really fucked up.

>anime no one can understand

At least post Ouran High School Host Club, women love that shit

>women
>understanding Utena

Wrong.

Even if their kids turn out fucked up, they still did the bare minimum that nature expected them to do. Women were never meant to experience true loneliness or true sadness. They are inherently male traits.

Nasu is probably the person other than the author who understands this the best.

>REEE
>y-you just don't get it man, it doesn't matter that all those faggots were stupid fuck ups, they had, like feelings and goals and shit
>fucking women
Way to miss the point retard.
It isn't that they valued things over their own lives, it's that they valued retarded or absurd things and/or were retarded in how they went about securing these things.

I don't actually know what the deal with those last two examples are, but everything else wrote was on point and most of the responses were unitenligible REEing so I'm going to assume he's right about those as well.

>created by a a really really misandrist man
There is something funny here somewhere.

Jesus Christ user murder is illegal you know.

>it's that they valued retarded or absurd things
Is there a more womanly line?

>REEE
Stop.

S O Y B O Y

>no woman has ever fucked up and if they had they somehow turned that fuck up around without thinking about it
>so woman has ever been lonely or lived in solitude

im embarrassed for both of you

Spike valued some dumb whore and let his life go to shit because of it. The other guys that I recognize desired extreme success, which was absurd for retards like them.
Joe was the only one with reasonable goal even if on paper it seemed extreme and he threw it all away for no reason.
There is no better word to describe what I am seeing here. Mindless screeching from retarded fucking manlets looking up to miserable fuck ups because they were men and looked cool while they were miserably fucking up.

>retard
>woman
>wojak posting

>women is alone
>somebody comes and asks her whats wrong
>man is alone
>kills himself

>Has at least one child
>Knows lonelyness
Try again

So you never loved anyone or you are a woman.

Dude I understand and agree about what you said, but this is nothing but a bait thread. They're just looking for fight and to bait people like you.
Still, there's no excuse to write like an idiot, even if you're angry.

Joe would've succeeded but he was too dumb and died early. Should've went to a real doctor, listened to Danpei and STOP fucking challenging people.

nigga but te he entities point of the show is that he wanted to burn to pure white ash.
He couldn't care less about winning or becoming the champion.

>Joe was suicidal and wanted to die on purpose
I don't get it.

He valored his title and the thrill of the fight more than his life. I won't call it suicidal but he didn't care much about his own self.