Pop Team Epic

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-04/funimation-crunchyroll-also-stream-pop-team-epic-anime/.126026
So pop team epic is getting a dub. Who do you think will voice our beloved heroes? More importantly, do you think that Funi will go the gag dub approach?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5mJ0R7W7Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=pqBUXEuMVhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dubs
Who gives a shit

Steve Blum for both of them.

Who what were the chicks who voiced Panty and Stocking? Monica Rial and some next chick?
I'd just get them, honestly I love Monica Rial and I don't care who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5mJ0R7W7Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=pqBUXEuMVhY

what

I still refuse to accept the reality that an actual animation of this will be airing this season

don’t care
dubs are for shiteaters

>unironically linking to ANN

Why can't Netflix pick this up instead of CR/FUNi.

At least Netflix revives fansubbing by holding the shows they licensed until they finish airing. Better quality for ripping too, I heard.

An actual animation with full length episodes

ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love the slight echo Pimimi gets when she's whispering the answer. Truly Cptnameless has already perfected the series.

Strange since Sentai licensed this first.

2nd'd.
I remember the days when a shit thread like this would get spammed to oblivion.
A curse upon you and your crops, OP.

Most people hide it nowadays

Does Bkub know about CptNameless' channel?

>crunchyroll
>dubs

I'm pretty sure FUNimation is quite visible in OP's post there.

Doesn't matter. It's going to be shit.

I don't hate dubs because I don't try desperatly to fit in. For comedy they can sometimes be better. That said pop team epic won't work without goofball engrish.

But wasn't that the reason why Little Witch Academia blew on it's face? I'd rather not fucking deal with that again. I mean Fansubs are still a respectable thing and i greatly enjoy seeing all the hard work that goes into it but in whoever holds the license for airing Netflix does a horrible job on actually advertising anime.

the problem here is the subbed version.

I hope somebody subs it exactly like the manga version.That's big part of the fun.

Samuel L. Jackson and Brian Blessed

>countdown music

>dub
i guess they really do want the ironic weeb audience

This

don't think so someone should post one of the videos on his twitter

>*ONE DMCA LATER....*

i dont understand this humor, can someone redirect me to reddit?

okay sure here you go pal

Unless it's a really stupid meme dub why would anyone care?

What a legend

So 3 different companies are simulcasting this? So 3 different sub tracks?

>still over 30 hours away

Could this be..?

Monica Rial might make a good pipimi but I don't think Jamie Marchi would do a good popuko

Why is it so loved here?

Because bkub and lurk more.

I saw constant reactions pics with them on different threads but I have never visited the threads. I don't think I have seen much threads about it actually.

>tfw I'm going to be on a plane when it airs and won't be able to see it till abput ~5 hours later

D-don't finish memeing without me