Dragonball Thread

This will be a thread for discussion about Dragonball/Z/GT [SUPER EXCLUDED].
I'll spark a topic; If End of Z and GT are retconned, how would you follow up after the Buu Saga?
[Movies including BoG & RoF are fine for discussion too, just not Super.]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z352RjbaOv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't. There isn't any more character development to have.

Gohan proved himself to be naturally talented, but uninterested in being a fighter.

Vegeta finally acknowledged his inferiority to Goku, and while he still will try his best, he's no longer haunted by this fact. He is at peace.

Goku has proven once and for all that he is the GOAT.

And those are the only 3 characters that matter.

I'd like to see more development from Goten and Trunks otherwise it's pretty much fine

I liked SSJ4

I would make Gohan, Goten and Trunks the main MCs.

Goku retires to train Uub
Vegeta retires and decides to go rebuild the saiyajin empire and leaves earth for a while.
Goten and Trunks become galactic patrolmen, but are really just whoring around in space having adventures.
Pan becomes a pint sized magical girl inspired heroine. Has her fathers temper and her mothers looks.
Oft flies off to go find Goku only to find out that he and Uub have left to another planet or dimension or timeline.
Bra takes after her mother and is a brilliant scientist, but also a bit of a boy crazed slut in the making. But she also has her fathers thing for royalty and arrogance in certain situations.
17's son is a Reincarnated Cell with all of the arrogance and thirst for perfection. His adopted older twin siblings love to take the piss out of him.
Marron takes after her mother in looks and power and her father in common sense

100 years in the future earth becomes a small yet powerful Capsule Controlled empire backed by the vegan empire founded by Emperor Vegeta and the Dragon Namekians who're ruled by the ancient namekian progenitor father piccolo.
The god of Earth the ageless Mystic known as Uub has protected it tirelessly for generations.
Due to the brilliant research of Professor Son Gohan all human beings have the ability to use ki. Marron and Bra technological breakthroughs have also given human beings cybernetic enhancements.
Very few are able to do anything noteworthy with it with most being content to fly or increase their speed.
Everyone learns from one of the five earth schools.
Turtle Hermit
Crane Hermit
Wolf Fang(which is apparently pretty damned beast and oft used by anthro people and street toughs)
Demon School(which is a derivative of the true Demon school that is only useable by warrior namekians)
Capsule corpse style(basically saiyajin with some sword fighting thrown in)
Lot of smaller styles out there.
Basically everyone uses the basic ki control taught in Gohan's more advanced works

There are smaller schools and some very powerful yet hidden schools.
The really rich simply become cyborgs, but the risk of being hijacked by someone with a remote is too great so the people who do become androids simply keep things hidden or don't use their powers.
The average powerlevel is still rather small, with 10 being the average for a normal active human who understands the basics of ki and might have done some training in grade school with 500 being seen as gifted.

Humanity has left the planet and has started colonizing other worlds. Capsule corps is seens as the planets rulers and everyone who is descended from Bulma and Vegeta are seen as nobles and they all fight for the throne/CEO chair. Through cunning and skill.

But, this story is about a young farming kid named Goku Jr. A kid with a bowl cut who lives on a small planet. He's constantly picked on in the city by the bullies but he easily outwits outplays and escapes them. Rarely does he actually fight them. Because...he's absolutely forbidden from doing it by his mother.
He's one of the rare Saiyajin descended humans who have the right combination of S-cells that will allow him to use saiyajin powers there's also one other thing. He was born with a tail.
One day as he's carrying the half ton of fruit and veggies to the market he's accosted by the local assholes who've made his life hell. They use Satan school martial arts to destroy a months worth of crops. This pisses him off to no end and his hair goes from limp and hanging over his ears to mimicing Goku's as he gets angry and powers up.
He outright ruins their shit. He stops when he feels a great power.
"Who's there?"
Moments later a young boy in a blue jumpsuit leaps at him out of the shadows a kick aimed directly for his head.
The battle is joined. The spikey haired boy in the capsule themed jumpsuit fights better then everyone else and seems to be faster then him.
Vegeta the 3rd states "You're him aren't you".

so jiren huh?

Necrobump

wowee posting in new thread

Any new spoilers?

General threads are not allowed on Sup Forums.

What the fuck is going on?

Audience seems to have been moved around.

>Goku retires to train Uub
The never of this man for spreading fake news. Goku will be fighting forever and will never retire. He's training Uub because Uub has the greatest potential of them all. Uub's the reincarnation of Buu, which means he was born with greater power than the likes of Frieza or Gohan, and we saw the massive jump in power Frieza got by training for four straight months. Goku is training Uub because Uub can become his ultimate opponent.

he's like captain america, but an alien

but captain america is mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=Z352RjbaOv4

Gonna take a guess the stands get destroyed by the fight next ep, and the Grand Priest moves em around.

Also since it's late night Sup Forums I'll post a crappy gohan I drew.

dead as shit thread
why dont you go back to Super threads instead of spamming the catalog?

Movie included means you have to include the Chapter Black arc due to Future Trunks TV Special Uncut
Bad idea huh?

>Pan and Uub will never get together

I prefer Goku, Vegeta and Future Trunks as the main characters

Anything that makes the human characters more relevant to be honest.

SSJ4 was the only 'tolerable' thing to come out of GT, so I'll give it that. Finally acknowledging your inner Oozaru traits instead of rejecting it, and trying to utilize it like Super Saiyan to break the barrier of 3 was a pretty nice idea to have.