Hi, this is my favorite anime ever. It is called Valvrave the Liberator

Hi, this is my favorite anime ever. It is called Valvrave the Liberator.

Because it has been half a decade since it aired some people here now have not heard of it. Well, it has everything; giant robots fighting, vampires, waifus, L-Elf, gunfights, a space high-school, politics, rape, marriage proposals, mind swapping, child assassins, shocking deaths, undead software, dyson spheres, princesses, illuminati and lots of feels.

If by chance you have not watched it, I think you should watch it. Right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLIQrFY3fUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll check it out then user

It also has Saki and Akira

>it has been half a decade since it aired
I'm scared.

picked up

It's not the same without Sup Forums to watch it with
or at least some friends to gawk with as this mad lib of an anime unravels

They were the best threads and the most fun I have ever had on Sup Forums.

I remember it being one of those "I'll get around to watching this eventually" shows, and I still haven't in 5 years, I guess.

I missed out on a lot of anime the first few years of the decade. I think I will check this out.

Is this the worst case of high school glorification in anime? A high school secedes and becomes its own space colony only for the students to overthrow the illuminati, become enlightened forever 17 year old vampires who turn their nation into a new galactic empire.

In their defense they did have an excellent student council and class president.

Don't. It's just a very stupid show that relied on dumb twists and flash forwards to keep people interested and coming back every week and then shitpost on Sup Forums. This show is just mediocre if you marathon it, it does have a pretty good sociopath waifu in it though.

This was shit man, I refuse to believe it aged well

People remember this train wreck fondly but don't even remember the true hidden gem of mecha from the same year? Shame.

It was a tragedy that Boku Janai only played for six episodes.

>valvrave aired 5 years ago

Best boys if the decade.

Of course I remember MJP, the movie subs weren't even a year ago.

One of the few.

/m/ had a thread going for like a month+ while waiting for those subs, so I think we've at least got a decently dedicated fanbase, if not a large one.

>from the same year

Sure, I remember it;

KlK isn't a mecha.

Valvrape the Penetrator was glorious.

It was basically a remake of Code Geass.

The ENTIRE SCHOOL was literally a giant mecha.

Except Suzaku was the MC, and Lelouch was the foil. Which makes it basically just Gundam.

That's not what makes a show a mecha.

>half a decade
what the literal fuck

He must be lying, it just can't be true.

HE WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD

>reverse shitposting on Valvrave
literally for what purpose

YAMERO

>Because it has been half a decade since it aired
No fuck you, I was in those threads like 6 months ago

I will only re-watch this if I can watch it with Sup Forums again.

stre/a/m when?!

i really love valvrape, good op and ed too

I'm only saying this because I'm posting anonymously, but this anime made me cry.

I think it was the glass smashing effect when people lost their memories piloting the valvraves, it really got to me for some reason. Especially when that one girl got turned into a vegetable.

You're a fucking faggot dude

You cried during Made In Abyss, so how dare you judge me.

>ever crying over fictional characters
They are fictional. You are supposed to laugh at the idea of their suffering.

It's the black mirror episode all over again.

We don't make fun stuff like that anymore ;_;

Best death

It was actually pretty great
>b-but I didn't understand it!
Try watching it twice, because everything makes sense and fit right in place.

I liked the part when Haruto killed that girls dad

>Consensual Rape

Gets me every time.

It's been 5 years since we had that 2k+ post Valvrave thread.

>Not Final Hanukkah

>tfw haruto left l-elf a single dad
tragic.

Eh, its mostly thanks to L-elf. They even got massacred like cattle because they were too stupid without him.

I genuinely don't get how anyone found this show hard to follow. I think they get too distracted by the "twists."

I can't tell if OP is baiting or not but Valvrave is unironically my favorite anime.

By the way, recently it was announced Valvrave is getting the pachinko treatment. Maybe we'll get new visuals?

Valvrave? Favorite?
Why, how?

Same reason you like your favorite anime.

Was the first anime i watched together with Sup Forums, it was fun

VVV is honestly one of the greatest anime of all time. Those were the days.

Greatest anime of all time. I think I'm due for a re-watch, thanks for the reminder.

No, it's literal shit. Not worth watching now.

It's not bait at all. It literally is my favorite anime. I'm happy to see this thread is still up because some new people will actually get to enjoy it for the first time because of this.

Sup Forums rewatch stream when?

You know I really could do with a rewatch

>baiting this hard
You don't have to pretend. Everyone agrees it's shit.

>contrarian bullshit
Seek help.

I'd rather stick with the original trainwreck.

>2018
>Everyone admitting they DID actually like Valvrave
We're off to a good start this year

I only liked Valvrave ironically

In my deathbed I will still curse the fact that there's no S3.

I would turn up too.

Valvrave was considerably funnier than Guilty Crown.

This, the GC threads will never be topped

Glad to hear then.

I wholeheartedly feel Valvrave is the single most entertaining anime to ever exist. I place it over legendary masterpieces such as Gundam or Onii-sama e... nothing else even comes close.

ERUERUFU KARUSTAYNAS
youtube.com/watch?v=sLIQrFY3fUk

I've been admitting this since 2013 but better late than never

that's not Code Geass
S3 when

Who's your favorite VVV?

Mine's Haruto.

Aside from the NTR and school eugenics, Guilty crown was very tame

>half a decade
N-no...

>Sup Forums is a person

They were all so likeable except Shoko
I miss them so much

Code Geass was almost a trainwreck, but not quite.

Akira, L-Elf, Saki, A-Drei

Shame we dont see if L-Elf is still living in the future, I wish we got some sort of follow up. Hell this whole series needs to be remade because half the stuff in the previews for the S2 didn't even make it in

I was looking for an anime with L-Elf in it, thank you

L-Elf

Shouko and A-Drei all the way

L-elf isn't a Kamitsuki so obviously he wouldn't be alive in the future, those scenes were 200 years later.

Imagine if this show aired today.

I liked everyone, including Shoko.

There is only one correct answer. But I also like Akira and L-Elf

The threads would be untolerable, just like 80% of threads for currently airing anime.

I know, also hush I dont want him dead for naught. The show was quiet the ride but at least both best girls stayed alive

I do wonder, with soo many more stupid people watching anime these days, if they would love this show or hate it. I honestly believe, that if Valvrave aired today, it would be a massive hit (atleast with western anime "fans"). Afterall something as terrible as IBO is "beloved" aswell.

>at least both best girls stayed alive
In the end that is all that matters

It didn't seem like IBO was liked by anyone here at all, except some people incorrectly thinking Mika's fight against the mobile armor was cool.

I unironically think this show was a masterpiece and one of the greatest anime ever. It's in the top ten for me all time.

user, I don't know how to say this but; anime is mainstream now. That means all the 16-24 year old hipster faggots are also watching it now. People here on Sup Forums are the weird minority these days.

That was L-Elf's great-great-great-grandson in the visiting the school scene. The only question is who did he end up with.

Gentlemen with taste