Youjo Senki announcement on 8th January 2018

>Big announcement at the end of Episode 2 rerun on the 8th of January

Oh gee, I wonder what are they going to announce.

good luck little duck

PACHINKO GAME

Live Action Movie

pic very related

Will Carlo Zen try and make Tanya and Visha even more 'unwaifuable' if season 2 really happen?

Tanya will have inverse boobs and herpes sores around her mouth and Visha will be 400 pounds and cross eyed.

More reruns

They already look like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in the anime. The guy is an asshole.

chronic diarreah

W...What are inverse boobs?

>I thought Tanya was someone cool to be aspired to
Why is edgy isekai always great bait for psychopaths? So many YS and Overlordfags are like this. Also, why can't people understand that this shit works as fascist propaganda anyway regardless of the intention of the author? It's common occurrence for fiction works to end up promoting ideologies that are the antithesis of that of their respective authors.

It's not just isekai or japan.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Starship Troopers is an interesting example. The book is a lot more ambiguous about it being fascist propaganda or not, while the movie is somewhat parodying the book by making it so over the top it's just plain making fun of the concept. But the average ST movie fan doesn't give a shit and just enjoys the idea of a military staratocracy of warrior-citizens purging xenos filth.

most quotable movie of all time

>YS being fascist propaganda
>not technocratic propaganda

Saying anything is fascist is highly anachronistic anyway. The word is currently used as a lefty jargon/buzzword to describe conservatives that they particualrly dislike or by far-right larpers. It's "fascist" propaganda in the sense that the MC's position on most things are highly anti-left and most YS fans end up seeing her(male) as a likeable figure and empathize with her struggle.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

One can hope that they get their shit together and change the characters designs.

>he doesn’t know
YS author is a western loving commie, this is all a satire.
It even ends with Tanya leaving to suck American cock in peace.

Read the thread.

Good luck little duck

>author is a commie
Let me just delete this from my backlog.

Please give me a second season so I can see Tanya manhandling POWs.

She basically gets off scot free even after performing several war crimes and forms her own private military corporation to make a massive fortune through conflict and death

Are we sure the author is a communist? Because that reads like the least communist ending ever

Pls be a videogame.

Good luck little duck

WILL THE LITTLE DUCKLING ACHIEVE HAPPINESS!?

>Live Action Movie

But will it be possible to find a child and/or duck actress that can convincingly play the role?

Recap movie?

Aoi.

This is what I've been trying to tell these faggots for weeks now. As I posted here , the personal politics or even the intent of the author is irrelevant. Left-leaning authors end up making fascist "propaganda" all the time, and the other way arround presumedly also happens often enough (although I can't think of an example right now).

You have idiots crying over the fact that the author of their faggy little fash fantasy fap material is a social justice commie soyboy, and you have people from the left thinking this is a great victory because they understand how YS is actually this great satire that makes fun of their political opponents. But in the end, all this is pointless because most of the public perceives it as something completely different. In reality, YS still works as the opposite of "commie propaganda" even if you're obsessed with analyzing all art for its pamphletarian potential.

S2 soon!?

>Aoi
She's like 25 though. I know she can look 10 years younger with the right hair and makeup, but doubt she could pass for a 10-year-old.

Will the second season OP/ED be as good as the first?

I honestly doubt the first OP/ED will ever be topped.

Pachinko or a cafe.

Yeah
Like, let's go through all the ways that Youjo Senki breaks with normal Marxist agenda commonly displayed in other media

>The protagonist of Youjo Senki is a self proclaimed libertarian who lands in his predicament because he was simply doing his job
>Tanya thinks doing what the collectivist autocratic empire expects of her is her ticket to an easy life away from the front, it consistently backfires as her hyper competency continually puts her in the spotlight
>Tanya is stronger than others because of an act of "God"
>The existence of a higher deity
>The communist nation in Youjo Senki is participating in the warmongering just as much as the other nations, which in an act of aggression declares war on the Empire
>The face of the communist forces in Youjo Senki is a depraved maniac
>The original ending has the protagonist evade any repercussions for her wrongdoings, and starts a PMC in America

>inb4 being x sets us all up and the announce will be literally nothing

Maybe the author doesn't understand what a commie is?

I've seen his twitter. He just seems like a casual lefty sympathiser who likes some of the commie symbolism. It could be a façade, of course, but he just doesn't strike me as being as political as Sup Forums seems to want him to be.

Do you think if we get a timeskip Tanya will grow massive breasts? Or will she stay perma loli for next season

Do we want him to be political? I'm pretty sure everyone agrees the worst thing that has recently happened to Warhammer is that the mouth breathers at Games Workshop thought it was time to spruce things up, and removed the slut demon god and is seriously considering female space marines

>removed the slut demon god
Terrible
> and is seriously considering female space marines
Questionably good. You can't be a fan of anime and not at the very least be intrigued by the idea of qt 8 feet tall armored waifus purging heretics with their loyal onee-chans, regardless of how this could potentially fuck with the lore.

So how is Yenpress' release of LN compared to Sky's fan translation?

> I'm pretty sure everyone agrees the worst thing that has recently happened to Warhammer is that the mouth breathers at Games Workshop thought it was time to spruce things up, and removed the slut demon god and is seriously considering female space marines

Nah, aside from autistic neck-beards most people are way more pissed about the destruction of the old world so they could space marines to fantasy then your feminism boggy-man.

>way more pissed about the destruction of the old world so they could space marines to fantasy then your feminism boggy-man
Could you translate this to normal english?

People hate that the Old World in Warhammer Fantasy was destroyed and replaced with Age of Sigmar, where Space Marines were shoved down everyone´s throats in the form of those new guys that look like moving statues with massive pauldrons, changing the aesthetics of the game to a watered-down version of Warhammer 40.000, whereas those of the Old World were awesome.

Compared to that, nobody cares about the "THE FEMINISTS ARE COMING!" cry of alarm.

Any one saved the greentext that shows how the filthy-commie Carlo Zen is a "failure"?

It went like:
>writes Youjo Senki as a statement
>gets LN publication, manga adaption, and an anime
>intentionally made Tanya ugly
>Tanya gets waifu'd

The old world was destroyed to make way for current year age of suckmar, the fact that you've failed to grasp this makes it no surprise that you sound like reddit fag

Poor nutrition during her childhood will keep Tanya smol and cute.

>writes Youjo Senki as a statement
What statement? God is a dick and blesses libertarians and fascists with super powers?

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Lefties always unintentionally portray the right in a positive manner, just look at nuWolfenstein or Man in the High Castle.

How retarded one can be to make such a stupid meme? Soviet Union for sure had no technology. For one who doesn't know the name of first human in space.

I was told this fucking crap was a 10/10

>Every character were "literally whos?" Can't tell the fucking difference between them. Didn't give a shit about Mr.SoldierDad's stupid fucking plight or anyone really.
>"It's like really edgy!" Was bored half the fucking time
>"IT'S A PISSING MATCH BETWEEN MAN AND GOD WOW!" I'm fine with the Atheist vs God not making any fucking sense but at least make it more fucking clever or something.
>Couldn't even be dumb fun. At least have emphasis on action. But they couldn't even do that, and the 3d was laughable.
>"Dude, episode 2 is what sold me" Wasn't aware of the TWEEST and didn't give a shit even after it was revealed, just wanted a decent show.
>Height of the entire show was 1st episode battle scene and the 2nd episode where she goes boom.
>Every episode after was fucking boring.

Does everyone like the show just because DEUS VULT THEY SAID DEUS VULT MASTER RACE xD

Please tell me this is more suited for manga. I want to like this shit

Age of Sigmar = adding space marines to fantasy

How is this hard to understand?

He came up with Youjo Senki while playing Hearts of Iron drunk. How is that a statement?

Maybe "statement" was the wrong word to use. I meant to say Carlo Zen wrote Youjo Senki expressing his leftist sympathies in the writing.
>Tanya is a sociopath
>Tanya's social darwinist, meritocratic and utilitarian views
Instead of disdaining someone like Tanya, the author's intentions backfires because we sympathize and root for her in her near-impossible battle against Being X. That's as far as I have taken and remembered from threads back when Youjo Senki was airing.

This and mostly the symbolism. If it was the exact same story progression but Tanya was sent to fantasy USSR and instead of snappy quasi-nazi imperialist not-germany outfits she wore soviet garbs and we saw cool yellow stars or deep crimson cloth everywhere this would work more as commie propaganda.

You see, the average anime viewer is fairly dumb. The average 14 year-old retard who watches this on some random streaming site just briefely ponders "wait is this in nazi germany, weren't they the bad guys? wtf I love nazis now" and then mostly forgets about it. YS isn't necessarily good or higly influential propaganda, but if you MUST see it as propaganda you have to admit that it does more to promote imperialist germany than the other way around.

>Isekai
>Light Novel Adaptation
>Ugly as fuck
>Edgy
>Dialogue sounds like it was written by a 15 year old
People care about this shit?

Since you people were useless, I went and dug through the archives and found it myself.
>CZ: Hey I'll just write a story to proof a point
>Adds isekai, reincarnation, gender bender, god, loli, magic, and a bunch of references (hey I'll call her "Mary Sue" for shit and giggles)
>CZ: This will be a work remembered for its hilarity
>A small-time hit, Enterbrain wanna publish it
>CZ: Looks like that's not enough. Better get some edgy character design. Oh and give them notzi uniforms.
>Sells moderately
>CZ: Welp better write something more ridiculous in the meantime. Communist Yugoslavia apologist novel maybe
>YS gets manga and anime
>CZ: This mangaka did nothing other than a Lelouch spinoff before. She seems alright.
>Manga actually well-received
>CZ: Better tell Hosogoe to make Tanya look as edgy as possible. Oh and scrap that Wehrmacht uniform and redo Visha
>PV out
>CZ: Oh hey look, angry mobs shitting at the anime!
>Actually airs
>Runaway hit
>Triple bestseller
>Tanya got waifu'd
>Lewds
>CZ:AHAHAHAHA

Libertarian nippon salaryman isekai'd into becoming a loli with a cool military outfit that uses high tech weaponry in fantasy imperial germany. Many such cases.

>That's as far as I have taken and remembered from threads back when Youjo Senki was airing.
Are you saying you haven't actually seen the anime or read the LN or manga?
Because as well, the author's supposed intentions doesn't backfire because people root on Tanya in her struggle against a self proclaimed god
If the intentions were to ridicule imperialism and promote leftism it fails because the Empire is standing alone against the entire world declaring war on them
In the world of Youjo Senki the democracies and communist nations surrounding the Empire are all acting as aggressors against the Empire because they fear it, and together see a chance to carve it up into pieces. This makes the viewers sympathize with the Empire as they didn't start the war, and are instead preyed upon by foreign nations banding together.
Secondly Tanya is a different sort of protagonist, not a hero or an anti hero, just a regular psychopath crashing through fictional Europe like a wrecking ball. This is what intrigues the audience, they sympathize with Tanya simply because she as a character is intriguing, and the setting is interesting as well.
It's fault if it's supposed to be of communist sympathies is that there are no positive spin to communism presented in Youjo Senki, and rather the Empire is portrayed as far stronger and just. There is no favorable communist foil to Tanya either

Good luck little duck

gacha mobage

pachislot

>seen and read Youjo Senki media
I have. Especially the 1st volume of the novel back when skythewood was still translating it.
>>That's as far as I have taken and remembered from threads back when Youjo Senki was airing.
I mean I can't elaborate my point further than what was already discussed and talked about in threads past.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Got it, just the way you wrote it made it seem to me that you had only picked up information about it from threads on Sup Forums
Also I don't consider your explanation like objectively wrong, just that personally, and from what I've learned from other people watching the show it's not really sympathy for Tanya they feel, or her personal vendetta against "God"
But more of an interest in the setting, and a rather twisted protagonist