Raildex

Touma dying and being revived soon

Why is Touma best boy in all of Raildex?

Just realized something. What if Mugino isn't called Meltdowner because her lasers melt stuff but because she can cause a meltdown, like a Nuclear Meltdown?

Because he is the most just man, for he cares more about what he is than what he is seen as.
Justice isn't a means to an end for him, it is his end and purpose. Which is hard to imagine.

>being revived
You can skip this part.

It won't be the first time.

Patrician ship here, my lads.

Why? Don't you want to see him die over and over again? Misaka would lose her fucking mind watching his corpse be revived

Still mad, mobilecuck?

I read nt9, but did he actually ever have his heart stop? Or was it pulled from the brink of death?

>In the instant of impact, Kamijou Touma’s body was smashed to pieces from the chest down. As his heart continued to writhe in midair, the tip of the arrow caught it and blasted it to the farthest reaches of that world.
I don't think his heart would survive that, also.
>That was all.
>Kamijou Touma’s arm hung down and his eyelids stopped moving.
>“…”
>Magic God Othinus stood alone in the pitch black world.
>The boy she held in her slender arm did not speak any longer. He may have had some blood left in his head, but he did not have enough strength left to think. He had lost most of his organs, including his heart, so it was right to classify him as dead. A few cells might have still been functioning, but the boy had been lost. That was the truth.
He was pretty much dead.

The head part changes it, but that's incredibly close to death.
I'm talking about his brain stopping when I mean death. Still, technically died by medical definitions, no laughing matter

>disrespectful
>assumptions
>spiking drinks is just banter bro
Truly off to a good start.

>I'm talking about his brain stopping when I mean death
Well there are these as well.
>Some clearly cornered Kamijou Touma and attempted to crush him. Strange false accusations were forced onto him and a noose was put around his neck. He was stranded on a mountain with some acquaintances and he was forced to distribute his flesh to the others so they could survive until rescue arrived. He was lying unable to move on a hospital bed and was simply stuck like that all the way to his funeral. He was buried in humus and began to decompose while still alive, starting with the ends of the arms and legs. Earth was rendered unlivable and he was thrown into outer space to wander aimlessly in a capsule-like spaceship. As a puny human, he was destroyed by a giant robot or an asteroid.

Because he’s (you)

>disrespectful

Yeah, he's suffered, but his "soul" or whatever you wanna call it has never stopped existing in his body. Wonder if he'd lose ib if his brain stopped and truly died and was revived

>touma loses ib
>someone else has it
>he has to fight them to get it back

Othinus: The True Magic God
>here's the leader of terrorist organization
>after torturing the mc for eternity
>oh, and she's not evil
>she just want someone to 'understand' her
>lo and behold, after spending eternity with mc, he understand her
>return the world for the sake of mc
>ready to die as the enemy of the world for mc
>mc says fuck no! I will protect you even if it means fighting the entire world
>mc fights his allies for her sake
>proceed to live with mc after mc fought the entire world

Ophis: The Dragon God :
>here's the leader of terorrist organization
>oh, and she's not evil
>she just want peace and quiet
>proceed to live with mc immediately

Ugh, mossi-mossi Kamachi?

It was hinted in OT15 that she'd be a rank above Misaka if her power wasn't unstable and if she didn't self destruct while going all out.

Misaka overtaking the #2 soon, she hasn't peaked

Kakine is a joke.

technically with #2 dead
she's number 2

What's the next stage for misaka? Controlling people's bodies with bioelectricity? That'd be a rateup

He's not actually DED, retard.

>she hasn't peaked
concern about her chest* first.
*chest not breast

Imagine misaka having to chop off ib to restart touma heart
Would that be enough to cause a mental breakdown

Fuck you

Shut up, loser.

All we need for her to have a mental breakdown is for her to finally ask what happened to him in NT9 and him to honestly answer. Theres nothing crazy required, we already have the crazy, she just doesn't know about it.

Because MP had a mental breakdown last thread just for him. That's true love.

Mikoto fusing/doing her memory reading thing from level upper arc with the Will and gaining all her memories soon!

if junko teach her rampage dress why not.

Let's actually have a discussion on Othinus without the shitposting. In all seriousness, you can like Othinus if you want, but don't try whitewash her and pretend she didn't do messed up shit. Othinus and Odin are known as gods of war, and it turns out lots of people tend to die in wars. Othinus founded and led Gremlin, so she is partially responsible for everything that happened in Hawaii, Baggage City, Tokyo in NT8, etc. Othinus gave Marian protection and let Marian mutilate and murder in seriously messed up ways. It tends to be that everyone focuses on NT9 as the extent of what Othinus did, but that isn't true at all.

So what do you want to discuss? I think every Othinusfag, myself included, knows she's done a lot of shit. It's kind of the point to her turning around after her confrontation with Touma, almost not getting a fair trial, etc.

I'd say it's quite likely that Mikoto already uses some portions of rampage dress in battles but it isn't pointed out explicitly. When it comes to Mikoto, it's usually safer to assume she can do something that is closely related to her power unless there is an obvious reason why she can't.

Yes, she has turned around now, but Othinus hasn't yet explicitly acknowledged the stuff she did before and tells Touma not to search her legends and whatnot. Someone like Cendrillon might still not forgive her, so it's not as if all loose ends are wrapped up.

Does rampage dress give you super strenght? Cuz Mikoto has some pretty good strenght for a 14yo girl.

>Kakine realizes that he can't surpass Accel
>Create multiple idol clones and try to defeat him in term of popularity
>Beetle 05 ends up more popular than him and takes his position
I actually can see it coming and it will be hilarious

I do wonder if Cendrillon is now aware at least that Othinus has settled in and been given pardon. I know Touma probably won't ever care, but it makes me wonder if Cendrllon and people like that still have bad blood over it or mellowed out.

I think othinus will be a plot device, not an actual character. In other words, she was kept alive to be used against touma later. She's going to die or be used against touma.

People tend to misinterpret this statement as more than it actually is. To put it simply:
Mugino says that a scientist told her that she could kill Railgun with one attack at full power, but Mugino would die as well. Mugino is unlikely to be outright lying, but might be exaggerating what the scientists said. The scientists (Who are they?) aren't necessarily 100% right, and might just tell this to Mugino to inflate her ego. Even if the statement is true, there's also no guarantee that Mugino can actually land the hit on Mikoto in a real fight. And Mugino's defenses and speed remain the same so she's still a glass cannon that can be taken out easily. In that case, I'd still put Mikoto as higher due to her being well balanced. From actual feats in the LNs, Mugino is currently far far below Mikoto in overall power and it's laughable to think she should be ranked higher.

I think Touma would be the one with the breakdown considering there'd be electromaster chunks everywhere.

That's the thing though, if she can actually explode there's not much Mikoto can do about it other than try to get out of the way, taking her out doesn't really matter when she's already melting down

Cendrillion's blood isn't bad, it's very sweet and strawberry flavored.

What should their group name be?

I'm afraid to find out why you know that.

Misaki a pile of shit

LNs Mikoto doesn't really have much feats though, and the facts she seems to much more is heavily influenced by her screentime and the fact she is constantly put in situations where her powers can shine the most.
And I'm not saying Mikoto is weak or that Mugino is stronger than her.

Who?

Erika please

Dualism and Taoism are correct, sadness is vital for happiness and vice versa.
A perfect world has both happiness and sadness, therefore the world touma destroyed was not perfect.
They seemed happy. But they were nothing more than puppets, they probably were depressed and suicidal yet unable to do anything.

Distorting the world to make it only happy is one of the greatest sins possible.

Ok.

I want this fairy to give me a tranquilizer

SNIIIIIIIIIIIF

Nasu go away pls.

How is Ollerus coping with no hands, Fiamma being useless and yandere Silva?

What is virtue?

>Distorting the world to make it only happy is one of the greatest sins possible.
>“Hurry,” quietly urged Othinus. Her long hair gave off a sweet aroma. “It is wrong to twist the world toward bliss. It is right to return it to normal. That is what you said and you are probably right. So show it with your actions. Test out your own idea of justice. Do it.”

Happy thoughts

This is the dumbest pseudo-philosophical bullshit I've ever read. Of course a world without conflict and sadness is perfect by definition. And it isn't up to one person to decide what does or doesn't define someone else's happiness.

Once your favourite character dies, it's gonna be nothing but sadness and bullying if you keep coming back here.

How would you react if your favorite character died?

>they probably were depressed and suicidal
Since their minds were perfectly controlled, they weren't. They probably would have been if they had been allowed to, but they weren't.
From the inside, there was nothing wrong with that world. They only reason we could tell it was far from perfect is because we had the perspective of "outside" observers like Touma, Will, and Othinus.

Kamikoto soon!

No, it is not, pragmatist.
Is sadness possible without happiness? No. Is happiness possible without sadness? No.
The simple truth is that the Tao is true fulfilment.
You would never like a world without sadness. Because sadness arises out of freewill, to make it impossible is to kill every human alive right now.

Sadness allows us to realize happiness. We only understand what life is because of death, we understand what color is because of contrast.
We understand humanity once we are faced with the lack of humanity.

Where's that fanfic, Occam-kun?

Pragmatism does not presuppose an aversion to conflict or sadness, I do not know who you are targeting with that jape, but it isn't that other retard.

Name one flaw

Protip: you can't

Here we go again with arguments I don't understand

>IMG

Found it.

Unable to have sex

You have to be severely autistic to understand half the posts in these threads

True.

I'm sure her and Touma can figure out how to do it

Femcelerator soon

I want this to be memed to reality

It is pragmatic, to say perfection is so simple and easy.
It is not concerned with deep arguments, paradoxs or any other thing like that.
So calling deep arguments bullshit because they have no major practical implications and seem to not make s3nse is pragmatic.
A pragmatist only cares for what is relevant and makes pratical sense

Too old.

Alfar return soon

Holy shit, that's nice

The only way you're getting this is if he's a genetic experiment and has an identical sister sleeping in a vat as a back up for his powers. Which is possible, I guess

Memed in what way though? it's already confirmed for the mmo

MIkoto doesn't even have what it takes to be a real yandere. She's just a joke with lame powers.

If Mugino had bigger boobs she’d be the most popular character in this series.

Good, because Yandere is shit and her hurr durr zippity zap nonsense towards Touma is only marginally less annoying than Index's headcrab shit.

What percent is she?