My waifu could beat up your waifu in single combat. That makes her better than your waifu, FYI

My waifu could beat up your waifu in single combat. That makes her better than your waifu, FYI.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BrW1Kf9IFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My waifus soul isn't stuck in a kinder surprise egg. That makes her better than your waifu, FYI

My Mami can lay eggs for me any time.

>not understanding the benefits of dating a girl with her soul stuck in a gem
if you rub it, she cums

Why is the hentai for this series so revolting? Japan is fucked up.

It's you who's fucked up and can't understand the natural order of things.

Why you want waifu to fight against waifu? I prefer to imagine that waifu could be friends with other waifu!

You sure about that?

your waifu is a giant caterpillar monster?

youtu.be/0BrW1Kf9IFE
This song is for my wife Mami-san.

there is something i'm missing here, why mami is going to breed with a dragonite?

Mami is fat.

Because it's hot

Mami is a good girl who only engage in fights when necessary. Even her witch form is friendly.

kys

My waifu is my dick-chan, no anime girl can beat it. Accept your lose.

fuck off

Why did you let your waifu get kidnapped, get brainwashed and turned into a cross between the virgin mary, a christmas tree and santa clause?

Is that from the mobage?

Nah, man, is from the movie

Because.

Was she the strongest meguca?

Yes, Christmas event a few weeks back. I don't read nip, but according to /vg/, she was told about the truth behind being a magical girl and instead of instantly killing her friends, she now 'works for' the enemy and bursts into random magical girl's homes and gives them presents on christmas.

Your waifu has no style. That makes mine automatically superior.

>mami
>no style
0/10

I love Mami's sweaty anus.

What does it mean to "win" against the dick?

>Even her witch form is friendly.
Until you starve to death in the barrier because she won't let you leave, I guess

>dying from mami's suffocating love

yes please

yes

Don't talk crazy, user, you still have tea and kekis to eat, Candeloro would never allow her friends to die

>implying that humans can eat witch food