Tiger Mask W

I loved it. Did you?

Fuck Gedo

maaaaaaan i'm so upset, he shoulda won

FUCK YOU... NJPW soyboy. Stop reminding me about WK12. I left /asp/ for today because the show was that shitty.

KING OF THE WILD WILD WILD

Still waiting for a BD release.

liked the show, also such a shame naito took the L

Yeah.Kevin was thirsty as fuck though.

the show was pretty good, we got some nice comedy, for some reason half the cast wanted to fuck Takuma, based Odin, based haruna, yellow devil trolling miss sexu, great female fights and of course the airport scene

TAKUMAAAAAAAA

Spring Tiger W when?

It was bretty good. Could use some more violence, like the old series, though.

Did this series get any doujin?

state of Naitetty fags

It's not amazing but I'm glad I watched it, The OP is still great.

Everyone wants a bro like Kevin.

It was pretty good. I liked how they didn't go full retard like other shonen where it starts small and later they end up suplexing the moon or some shit.

Give up?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Easily my suprise hit of the year, expected nothing, left wanting more.

also ham and udon

Started off well enough, but slowed dramatically after Takuma's initial injury. Filler seemed a little forced, but the main plot thread picked back up quickly enough, and the time lapse added a little extra weight to the long-awaited return of Dark. Once the battle royale went down, the show conpletely took off, left orbit and didn't leave off the gas until everything wrapped up. Exceptional pacing, great characterization, fantastic villains and superb handle on the volatile shounen-style powercreep as the fight stakes slowly rose ever higher.

What the fuck were they thinking when they made that filler episode?

SHIROI MATTOO

I want to give him headpat and tell him he's perfect. And then gently pound his ass.

God damn I loved this show.

JANGURU NI

probably all Kevin x Takuma

Little tranquilo boy