Kanojo Okarishimasu

Kanojo Okarishimasu,
I'd like to Borrow a Girlfriend

I'd like to borrow a loli

The girl is cute but the MC is a piece of shit and I can't really root for them to get together.

worst MC since watari-kun

>same author who did the trap idiol

you can forgive watari a little, all the girls are batshit insane...

The title literally screams NTR.

rental girlfriend is pure. PURE. not like his slutty ex-gf.

best girl

wow I remember reading the first chapter months back, forgot about it

I fucking love this manga, main girl is a miracle of the universe. Super fun and comfy manga in general.

>I can't really root
why people invent this rules for enjoying manga?

I fucking hate the MC.

How is the MC that bad? Only three chapters in, but I like the determination he has toward self improvement and not being reliant on a rental girlfriend. The plot just finds excuses to get them together, but the character himself doesn't seem anything too terrible.

Why should he enjoy a manga who's MC he can't stand.

Looks familiar, I might've read the first chapter of this ages ago. Is this girl an idol?

he seems pretty cookie cutter but back when I read the first chapter nothing else was translated so I forgot about it lol

Nope, she's enjo kousai.

After reading all the translated chapters, I changed my mind. This MC sucks. He has a strong start, but he keeps compromising on his beliefs for flimsier and flimsier reasons. In chapter 6, there's a nice moment where he tells his Ex off for insulting Chizuru, and it feels like he takes a step forward, but then two steps back when he gets back home and the two agree to keep the whole rental bullshit going. Like, yes, I get that it's the premise, but with zero development and everything at status quo, you can't help but feel like the characters are just pathetic.

That's often a dilemma for Mangaka. If you change the characters and the dynamic too much, it ceases to be what the story was about in the first place, and naturally, a dynamic story has to end eventually. If you never change anything, the story becomes dull, boring, and even as the characters outgrow their clothing and must need a new mold, you keep having to force them back. Like here, MC is determined to be a better person and get a real girlfriend, until dumb circumstances force him to go back to the rental. And eventually he accepts it. Like, that's just so cowardly and unsatisfying to watch. Why should I root or care about this character, who keeps finding excuses or giving up?

Chizuru is actually kind of interesting, and so is the Ex. They're cute characters with a lot going on beneath the surface. But, like, if the story won't move, then this is worse than Nisekoi. Because at least Nisekoi didn't have prostitution.

This manga so far feels like pretty woman, if instead of the characters developing the MC just kept hiring prostitutes.

>college
>enjou

yeah I'm reading chapter 4 now and the MC is a moron, this will get boring really fast if they don't progress the characters along, it is only up to chapter 6 in translation so maybe we'll see some better story later

the fuck is wrong with the ex and the mc

you all give the MC too much crap, but the main girl is also a piece of shit.
just when the mc was about to talk with his grandma and explain all the bullshit he has been saying to her, the rental girlfriend comes for no real fucking reason and keeps all the lies she wanted to end

She didn't know that he was about to confess his bullshit since she was busy dressing up.

Can't wait

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

.. if I had to guess, people probably hate him because they recognize themselves in him.

I spoiled the shit of this serie looking and the raw chapter with their little gook glyphs and i didn't understood shit.

Please some based gook whisperer speed up the translation of this.
Chop chop.

I realy like the chemestry of the mc and the main girl.
And the mc is pathetic but now over the top with drama.

This manga is patrician taste.

I agree. He is such a beta faggot who easily does a 360 degree turn once his bitch ex shallowly woos him a little. Also shamelessly openly self depreciates himself, this guy has no fucking balls.

Look at her elf ears.

In general virgins get really angry when they see someone who is similar to them but has much better luck with women.

didn't this get axed already?

first 2 volumes had 100k copies in circulation

Unlikable MC
Unlikable love interest

Whats the point

I read up until the boat-hero part, but for some reason it just felt boring throughout no matter how cute she was. Might give it a second chance later.

>girlfriend experience with no sex
what's the point

i never like it when girls pretend, and i've been stand-offish with a few girls in real life.

pic related just sets my hairs on end and just makes me super fucking suspicious of the girl or anyone who behaves like that. my intuition is telling me very strongly not to like this person.

I really don't get why people are reading this dumpster fire

because i want to see if the girl fucks him over to confirm my paranoia

>people probably hate him because they recognize themselves in him
or maybe just because he's shit

so which one of these did get axed then? the quints one is still running and so is this. there has to be at least one that's dead.

this

it is in no danger of axing, you must be thinking of weekly shonen jump, this is from a less competitive magazine

I fucking hate all the characters. More than enough was said about the MC here. The main girl sucks too. They both have a reason to fake their relationship yet MC has to use his dad's money. That makes no fucking sense. And she's a bitch. It's not even the nice kind of tsun.

This, why read it if both of the main characters are shit

this manga is great, fuck all of you, I bet the people that hate this are retarded bokuben fags

no i don't give a shit about bokuben since that's plain shit. there was at least another other than this and quints that was discussed in one of these threads and may have been axed.

It's been a long time but I think this is the moment I dropped this series. Both MC and main heroine are piece of shit. This is worse than Nisekoi.

Also the grandma is shit too.

To be honest, even the ex is shit as well. All the characters so far are annoying to some degree.

I don't find any of the characters annoying, you virgins just get offended too easily and you're taking this too seriously, it is a romcom. This is one of the better manga from 2017.

Then trust your instinct. She's probably a lying trash full of bullshit like any other person who puts up a front or tries to butter you up for their own satisfaction.

You aren't annoyed by Mami?

she's an insecure bitch but it's not like all the characters have to be good people for something to be enjoyable.

So when is the ex gf going to snap and go full yandere?
That's all I'm reading this for.

She's not a yandere.
She dumped him.

Also I think the black haired girl is alright and is not a bitch at all.