Toradora was 9 (NINE) years ago

Toradora was 9 (NINE) years ago.

I remember watching it with Sup Forums like it was last week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrHLQNxFnpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I remember watching it with Sup Forums like it was last week.
Because your first watch of it was this winter.

jokes on you, i never watched this garbage.

How do you know it's garbage if you didn't watch it? Retard.

i whatched it and is garbage

Did you have a stroke while writing that post?

>how do you know shit tastes like shit? I have to eat shit to know that people are not lying to me!!

Based retard bro.

That's your way of thinking? Your stupidity goes beyond any limits.

I cried while watching this garbage. Specifically the Christmas episode.

>how do you know shit tastes like shit?
You couldn't come up with a better analogy?

Taiga's a fucking bitch and ___Ami should've ended up with Ryuuji.

Does the LN go further than her getting pregnant? I guess it cant because she will die in labor kek

Not him but I watched it and it's extremely overrated, for the 'greatest love story ever told' that particular aspect only coming into it near the end was pretty frustrating.

Remind me again why they felt then eed to run away at the end? That shit was so ridiculous.

>protracted, hyperbolic high school drama
>best love story ever
It's easy to please plebeans I guess, but toradora doesn't deserve the praise it gets.

Word, gotta' love how Ryuji liked Minorin for fucking ever and only started liking Taiga after Minorin shot him down.

I watched it together with Sup Forums and most agreed it was garbage

Has Reddit's circle jerk over it finished yet? People there were writing a thesis on every episode.

So you haven't watched it with Sup Forums when it aired then? Got it.

Went from hating Ami toapppreciating her no-BS persona.

I'm sorry for your loss.

>SAAA CRISHUMASU

>literally only watched it when it aired because someone spread a rumour that they fucked

anyway TAIGA HIJACK

Should have watched White Album 2, a superior romance in which the characters actually do fuck.

Ami was way too good for Ryuji

9 years later torafags are still in denial about their generic anime with Rie being garbage.

and it was shit

sure was nice watching an anime where the couple get together officially in the last 2 episodes or so of a 26 episode anime.

The alternative would be something like Golden Time, and fuck that.

Even having Taiga fuck off at the end? There's no payoff in this series at all. It's only redeeming feature is the comedy aspect.

And they're actually chasing other people for the majority of it.

>taiga literally kicks the bloody shit out of a girl that humiliated her crush in front of the whole school
>retards still try to say she's shit and not best girl
I don't understand these people.

T R I P L E T S
Ami is still best girl and should have won

Boy you sure didn't watch it did you.

neither do I my friend

Yep, I watched it all wondering when the fuck anything was actually going to happen and it took until around the Christmas episodefor the series to stop the Ryuji and Minorin thing. then much later Ryuji just blasts his mumfor no reason at all and they run away for no reason other than forced drama.

I'd be scared to punch this little midget because I can seriously injury or kill her and go to jail.

Kiss scene was limp

I think Toradora and maid sama are only romance anime that stuck with me
people overhyped it afterwards. your impression was damaged by the fact you did not watch it as it was airing

Remember that creepy old fart that grabbed Ryuuji's butt right before Ryuuji discovered Kushieda works in his shop?

What kind of work do you think Kushieda did there?

見つけた

Taiga is sincerely an ugly person:
>Makes fun of ryuuji's poverty
>treats her mother like a piece of garbage
>can't give her father a damn opportunity even though she eats his money to live a luxurious life away from her family
>She wants to be independent even though she can't do the basic chores you would expect for someone her age
>Is so dumb that kicking things is the best response she has to problems
>Her reason to not go to college is really one of a brat and expects to be supported by her father's business the rest of her life
>>>>>>>>>>>>>She was willing to take her best friend's college savings

MI
TSU
KE
TA

You got me.

She 100% died giving birth to those.

You're under the mistaken assumption she survived long enough to give birth. 3 Ryuus inside one chibi taiga? impossible.

Why do people think they make a good couple? No romantic chemistry at all, they make great friends, sure. And shit like this is retarded.

I'm 9 episodes in. When does it get good?

EXIF data on this file says October 9, 2008. Sup Forums was still fun back then.

CHURISMAS

They don't get together until Ryuji rebounds off Minorin near the end if that's what you mean.

Is Ami best girl?

People still made original content back in 2008. What the hell happened?

I wanna pound that into dust.

Yes, she's literally the main reason Taiga and Ryuji even got together.

Wasn't it? We actually had OC back then!

did you ever find your misaki, Sup Forums?

Koe No Katachi is better.

Do NOT underestimate the elasticity of the vagina of the Palmtop Tiger.

Misaki was also a conspiracy

"NHK ni Youkoso!" was first published in 2003. Let's be charitable and say that Misaki was 17 then. She'd be 32 now, feel old yet?

You are all aware the original idea for the fireworks getaway they has was to be a full on orgy, right?

Depend, which Misaki are we talking about? I had one ex that was very much like Magna Misaki. Wish I'd never met her.
Fuck you. Just fuck you.

And you know she'd just verbally abuse you the entire time.

And I'll take it out on her ass. Perfect.

>I have to eat shit to know that people are not lying to me!!
It actually takes fucking amazing, user. That's a pretty weird analogy to make.

I watched it and straight up hated it by the time I was halfway through it and despised every single character in detail by the end of it.

Do you have autism? He started slowly falling in love with Taiga every since the third episode and his idea of "liking" Minorin was partly just a crush made by an immature kid.

>Even having Taiga fuck off at the end?
My dude, did you not even watch till the end of the episode?

Depressed Christmas Cake teacher was the best character.

How was it a crush? It only crashed and burned because Minorin shot it down herself. And I'm calling bullshit on him slowly falling in love with her on Episode 3, just because he's nice to her doesn't mean that was the exact moment he fell for her that is just you feeding into the romantic idea of them falling for each other slowly. At best you can say when Taiga stopped coming round and he realised he missed her which still didn't stop him from chasing Minorin, what would he have done if she asked him out? He woud have said yes.

Yeah, I kinda' wanted a little more than that extremely short scene, you know? And I know she left to sort her shit out, but the last few episodes still felt rushed to me and that contrived bs with Ryuji suddenly putting his mum on extreme blast out of nowhere and then hatching up that retarded getaway plan felt so forced to me.

Reminder that this exists
youtube.com/watch?v=vrHLQNxFnpQ

Some things are better left forgotten.

My fucking ears.

It looked way too trashy imo

Was there even any tongues, iirc it was a cute kiss....for a five year old, which we can at least excuse with Taiga who is super small.

No tongue, but Taiga begging for more and more really activated my almonds

Then yeah, pretty tame by my standards, kiss for littlre kids.

It was great, but if it continued to Prisma Illya style later it would have been better.

what kind of shit are you into

Theres a meme teacher route on the psp game iirc

Why is there a serious lack of good romance these days?

Picture not related.

Toradora is the reason I have a girlfriend Sup Forums
It was the first anime I ever watched as it aired with Sup Forums and two years ago my gf watched it two years ago and posted about it on social media and thats the reason we started to talk again.... Greatest love story ever told

Do girls enjoy Toradora? If so, what kind of girl, fujo or normal? It may be old but I know a couple of girls that could enjoy this anime

good fucking lord

You realize people were saying that ironically right?

Golden Time > Toradora

Subscribed. Keep us posted with more normalfag stories. We can't get enough.

Almost all of those things changed as her character developed.