Yamakan announces creation of own cryptocurrency

Yamakan is going to be making a new cryptocurrency aimed at serving the anime industry. It's called "Twilight Coin"

kai-you.net/article/49199
translate.google.co.jp/translate?hl=ja?sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://kai-you.net/article/49199

Is this the birth of /biza/?

most retarded thing I have read on Sup Forums all week.
probably true

This looks like the somthing filthy otaku would gobble up. I would buy some.

this is the start of a great alliance

Can’t wait to see how this one fails.

They can be this retarded right?

>nocoiners

>Otakus can't be this retarded that they'll buy some right?
FTFY
And let me answer for you, yes they are that stupid.

I have nothing better to do, guess I will put some money.

>Yamakan
>fail

>ITT people whine even though they finally have direct way of supporting anime indrustry

He never failed to make me laugh

I would sell my house to buy. The trick with these things is to get in early

Already bought some. It's currency, it's weeb, it's Yamakan.
Link this thread to /biz/, they will confirm its good.

>cryptocurrency
Please, I'm from Venezuela and this is triggering me. Delet this. This won't fly.

I can't believe it's real

Saving industries one at a time.

It's not out yet you jokester. /biz/ already knows.

Can someone explain ICO's to me? Are they meant to be just another crypto, but restricted to the number of people who invested? Or do they have a subset of specific things they can be used to purchase?

This is gonna be huge. I would buy in. Imagine, supporting the industry, AND making lots of money, AND influencing the industry for the better (since this would fund a studio and a coin used by animators, mangaka and VN creators).

ALL IN

ICO means "initial coin offering", like an IPO but for crypto

Before you can buy the coin anywhere else, you can buy it from the org doing the ICO, usually the developers. So you pay and you will eventually get some of the coins. That's it, they can invite who they want, they can take anything they want. It's like a preorder for coins

Why does anyone believe these particular coins would be worth anything? This seems like it's mostly just donating to anime you want to see succeed.

Well, japan had a coin equally as useless (Monacoin) that was basically a meme sold at .01 cents a coin 2 years ago, now it's worth 16 bucks

So you can pre-order coins before they get out of stock?

I guess it just feels to me like, if this is specifically tied to an anime production it would be nice to know it was backed by either a cut of the production's profits or special reduced prices for buying merch.

Remember when cryptocurrency was a method to buy real stuff, fuelled by an ideology of moving away from traditional corrupt economy, and not just a regular overhyped speculative bubble like the dotcom era?

Prepare your wojaks, guys

>Remember when cryptocurrency was a method to buy real stuff, fuelled by an ideology of moving away from traditional corrupt economy
No?

Not that guy but I do. Hello, 2012.

*buys weed for 1000btc and it never gets delivered* HELL YEAH FUCK THE GUBMINT

magical times those were

We are going to the moon bros

Sorry, posted the wrong version

Based Yamakan. Can the madman ever be stopped? Will he legitimately save anime this time?

>not naming it Yamacoin

I literally bought C93 Konosuba doujin 8 days ago

Will pink wojak posting come to Sup Forums when this inevitably fails harder than Fractale?

I think Sup Forums would replace it with something Sup Forums related. There are plenty of sad anime girls in the world.

I sure hope so, love it when the whole board explodes into pink goodness.

WHAT ELSE HE'S GOING TO SAVE

Yeah twilight coin sounds stupid and not at all relevant to anime.

I miss those days. Nowadays it's smug newtards who buy memecoins and brag about their gains and it's boring as fuck to read. I hope another major crash comes soon.

Stuff like this will never not be funny.

>mfw 1 USD exchanges to 883 yamacoins

>from Venezuela
Opinion discarded. Go eat something instead of being shitposting on/a/