So we agree that out of all the protagonists Yugi is the best duelist?

So we agree that out of all the protagonists Yugi is the best duelist?

>Never cheated
>Good deck builder and uses cards that utilize his resources well
>Uses hard strats
>Has great game sense
>Can anticipate the opponents moves well in advance and prepare for them
>Never lost a duel

Don't forget that he has a good taste in cards

> Never cheated
> had an ancient pharaoh give him tips and tricks.

Joey was the best duelist. He almost beat Marik.

He did beat Marik. Literally only lost because he passed out.

>Never lost a duel
Yes he did

Yusei was also a very good duelist and rarely cheated.

Joey was a terrible duelist, first season he just played big monsters. When he "improved" his deck most the cards were completely luck based.

Yusei is the best duelist in maybe the whole franchise, I only see Reiji giving him a run for his money

Can we all agree that DSOD Yugi is hotter than Atem?

luck is a part of skill you retard

>Luckhack shitter
>Best

Yes but the movie is shit because it didn't canonize my shipping fanfiction

>>Never lost a duel
Didn't he lose to Raphael, Seto, and Yugi.
They also implied he lost to Joey.

O MY HEART OF THE CARDS or just plain luck in Japan

>Literally only lost because he passed out.
Who? Rishid/Odion?

Who is the biggest cheater in yugioh?

Can we all agree on Kaiba's abs?

>Joey was the best duelist. He almost beat Marik.
>He did beat Marik. Literally only lost because he passed out.
Marik is utter shit. Without Ra, he would be a 2nd rate duelist.

>Never cheated
>Never lost a duel
wrong

Yugi =/= Atem

i liked him more in season 0

I mean, both of them cheated to defeat Pegasus

how the fuck does his chin look so normal here

No it isn't you dumb fucking mouth breather. Skill only involves thing you can effect. You can't change your luck.

My husband is handsome and you are a fag.

You gotta cheat to defeat a cheater

>you can't change your luck
>in Yugioh

>handsome

t. hearthstone player

Atem was cheating in 2 ways, Pegasus in 1 now that I think about it, Kaiba never really cheated and holded his ground with cheaters and people with legit supernatural powers, I wonder how would his record look if Atem didn't topdeck every turn

Top kek

>never cheated
i don't have a red man smug enough for this, his puzzle's power is manipulation of chance i.e. topdecking whatever he wants.

QUALITY

That was Atem. Yugi himself never cheated in any of his own duels.

>had an ancient pharaoh give him tips and tricks

I can’t think of one time where he asked Atem for any kind of help in dueling. He was experienced enough from day 1. He usually just let Atem take the reigns because he was too much of a pussy to stand up for himself until close to the end of the series where he grew out of his shell barring a few exceptions here and there.

is he flipping me off?

Isnt there a hot genderbent version of him?

To be fair, Yugi himself rarely ever dueled.

He cheated against atem to force him to forfeit, he also cheated multiple times even in the movie with obelisk

Silent magician is a trash tier deck

On the flip side it evens out because the few opponents he faced were considerably powerful like Aigami or Bakura or hailed as legends like Atem and Kaiba.

he lost to anzu in some version of the first episodes in the manga pretty sure :^)

It's safe to say Yugi lost to Jaden.

Yes.

her name is Asuka

Odeon was better than Joey.

perfection incarnate

>Never cheated
>Uses cards that were banned for tournament play

Why aren't her henchmen also genderbend?

but they are :^)

Pharoah also had the power to alter fate. Pretty fucking stupid.

Only Atem did it and on the very last episode only

heart of the cards is just cheating with magic

Marik was losing against fucking Mai. He's trash. Even his servant is a better duelist than him.

Funnily enough, I think Yugi's given Atem advice just a few times, but Atem's never given advice to Yugi. Of course, it's not like he needs to; if he wants a duel won, he can just assume direct control.

Watching DM right now. Should I skip Virtural World?

evil marik in the jap version isn't even a real duelist, he only plays to torture people not take over the world or anything

Because then they can't wear the sexy man-sized blue eyes white dragon costumes.

So if the Blue Eyes is the incarnation of Kaiba's dead waifu, what's the Red Eyes? Does it have some silly backstory? Or did Pegasus just look at the Blue Eyes and go "I wanna make an edgier version of that!"

Is the movie worth watching?

please tell me this is baito desu~

Yes

Only if you like Kaiba

He would've won against Seto if he didn't try to kill himself in case of a lost duel.
He gave up against Joey in order t osave him, since he would've otherwise won as well.

If you enjoyed the original series then yes. If you never liked the original series then it’s probably a waste of time. It’s still worth watching just for sheer spectacle and the great animation though.

Yusei was the best duelist, but even he cheated.

Red eyes is the incarnation of Kaiba's dead crack whore.

But that was Atem.
And not even the real one.

No, watch all of DM.

Everytime he needed that one very specific card that could save his ass in the most retarded manner and he trusted the "heart of the cards" could be useing his magic without him knowing about it.

Just read it the Manga is so much better. Granted I don't know where to find the wicked god cards ark.

That's right after battle city?
Watch at least the last 2-3 duel with Kaiba and Yugi, they're pretty fun.

This.

>wicked god cards ark.

That's the spinoff manga YGO R written by Kaz's assistant, Ito, who also created Vanguard. Should be able to find a torrent online easily.

How is Tea, Yugi? Oh yeah she left you.

This fucking moment.

Aki also went abroad to study, she became a doctor. She and Yusei should not even live in the same city.

>>Never cheated
Stopped there.

No. Too popular.

He threatened suicide if he didn't win a fucking card game.

Why wasn't Yusei disqualified from the WRGP from getting cards like Shooting Star Dragon and Savior Dragon out of thin air?

Did you just assume their gender?

It feels so natural.

All that murder and sending people into insanity was pretty awesome as well.

Why couldn't Kaiba have been a girl? Why is every character better as a girl?

Because they are cute.

>Good deck builder
Half his deck is made up of cards that are totally situational for the sole purpose of being able to topdeck them

because your thirst cannot be quenched

Probably. Also skip Capsule Monsters, holy fuck what a waste of time

Baka Pharaoh just becuase you beat me at a card game doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend all of a sudden...unless you want me to be...I mean somebody as busy as me doesn't have time for silly nonsense like that anyway!

Reminder that Team Taiyou should've won.

Yes.

if we're doing this, then Yugi lost to Atem in the Orichalcos arc

Female Kaiba should be as asexual as male Kaiba

not that i support any of that gay shit but that image of kaiba as a girl id say would be fairly accurate, tall/slim and attractive without showing skin

>not "BAKA PHARAOH, I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU DON'T KISS ME"

Nah much like male Kaiba she is totally tsundere for that Atem dick. She's also a virgin and thinks hand holding in public is a lewd display of affection.

Because it was a shitty arc made to suck his cock.

She is softer towards Atem, but would probably step on Joey's dick in a pair of five inch stilettos and dres him up like a dog while she does it if given the chance.

What? No he didn’t.

what? how the fuck could yugi lose with a god card on the field

One of the worst protagonist, he is a beta loser who got his waifu fucked by chad in america. Every damn time he had had a duel with a black egyptian prince inside of him he cheated.
DSoD sucks too, bonds beyond time is best ygo movie [/spoliler] yusei is better, even Yuma is more powerfull and Yuya more fuckable

>Hearthstone in a nutshell

>he is a beta loser who got his waifu fucked by chad in america.

Opinion discarded