Domestic Na Kanojo

>Alex goes on a date with Rui
>meanwhile Natsuo goes to visit a LITERAL prostitute
Holy shit, how can Natsuo even recover?

Take a guess.

Why is Sasuga Kei so obsessed with americans?

>condom
Literally dropped

Rui please.

So is Momo a slut or not? I thought I remember a chapter where it was hinted that it could be just a case of bad rumors but now it seems like she really could be the school cumdump.

what chapter is it up to translated? is it still as braindead as it was at chapter 94?

Up to chapter 126 or so on the goddess.

thanks homie, I'll have some reading to do tonight

She´s just a nice lonely girl who has eat too many dicks.

Gonna need some proof on that one fampai.

Why not enact the death penalty for unlicensed prostitution?

>yfw 119.5 isn't translated.

>newest chapters stirs up the bullshit drama again even though the matter of who is dating who has already been long settled.

Sasuga

You mean the new guy Hina met?

>Sasuga
Sasuga, Sasuga.

What's the point of the gag if Natsuo's mouth is uncovered?

I like swedescans or whatever but danke is like a volume ahead

Well, it was in his mouth first, then they shared it a bit.

Yeah, there's no reason to make Natsuo seem unnerved by it, unless he just expected Hina to never start dating anyone else ever. The next chapter is probably gonna also stir the pot some more even though they just went through this exact same thing when the two got stuck in that shack. This manga should have been close to ending, the only thing that was left was to reveal the fact that MC was fucking his step-sister to their parents. Instead we're constantly retreating pointless drama.

I think having Hina move on and Natusuo deal with it is alright. Hina's been kind of stuck despite pretending otherwise.

I really hope he impregnates Rui before his parents find out about them.

He can impregnate Hina too, for all I care.

I want to marry Sasuga Kei and make her act out her drawings with me.

>how can Natsuo even recover
By being a wishy-washy bitch about whatever, like he does with everything.

Natsuo's new girlfriend literally, unironically, pleases old men for money.

Nice

It irks me that manga like this have to rely on DRAMA, NTR and other bullshit to keep people interested and reading. This is why we can't have nice things, cause the mangaka has to keep his series interesting and there's nothing interesting in a pure, vanilla romance story.

>his
a-user...

It's why I dislike a lot of shoujo and shit. I'll just go back to my feel good stories like Kare Kano, Chihayafuru and Oremonogatari.

>Kare Kano
Are you being serious right now?

They got married and had kid, I mentally blocked all that other bullshit and just sped right past it. Skipping dozens of pages, probably even the equivalent of chapters.

Oh ok so if you ignore the vast majority of the content than any manga is acceptable to you.

No, you can only bypass the bad or low points so many times, if the entire thing is bad, then just focusing on the few good parts still won't redeem it.

Kare Kano was easily over 50% drama.

>Kare Kano was easily over 50% drama.

Drama for me, doesn't mean what you think it means. Drama for me means, NTR, cheating and Kare Kano had little of that, it was very tame. It was a PG13 story at heart.

>he doesn't read the raw
How does it feel to be forever behind and have to wait a year to see Rui and Natsuo be a cute couple while Hina gets anally devastated when she comes back and finds out?

Lmfao. So the older sister never comes back into the picture?

She does, but by then Natsuo is already dating Rui.

>the matter of who is dating who has already been long settled
>actually believing that

At last, everything makes sense.

What happens to Rapist-Kun?

>people are still reading this trainwreck

Got any pages of Hina being anally devastated?

He's actually right about that part though.

This is Hina´s new Natsuo.

It's funny how much better than Natsuo he actually is so far.

He's the reason MC even dates Rui, after getting super upidty and hanging around the woman he tried to rape, causing MC to realize he likes her. Seriously it was annoying to watch a rapist act like they were a decent person, getting mad because someone was a bit indecisive about wanting to fuck their step-sister not long after coming out a relationship with his other sister.

>he thinks the current situation is definitive

Enjoy your good ending.

I'm sad that Rui cut her hair again. It slowly getting longer and longer over the course of time was great.

She gets anally devastated by her new BF (me)

GE had an actual good ending though.

It's quite poetic how the ending's the only good part of it.

>microchimerism
>Good Ending
uh...