Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series...

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iK5xd7Tl9U
pastebin.com/s1jLG64H
youtube.com/watch?v=aV8DEJ8ydJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU ARE MY FRIEND AA

maybe they just at that stage user. I tried giving it a go years ago, never finished it but I thought it was cool for a while. It'll all a matter of who grows up and who doesn't.

SASUKE IS REALLY COOL

Fuck, I want to go back in '13 now.

Oh OP... I hope you've braced yourself for the shitstorm that's coming.

O

Lurk more

It's 2002. You have 64/64 Kbit Cable.

You download Naruto_001_[ANBU-AonE][ED304340].avi (178.1 MiB) over Tokyo Tosho or was it Anime Suki?

It's downloading at 8bk/s for hours and hours.

You burn it on your CD-RW that cost 10€ and go to the anime club to watch it with everyone there. 15ish 14 year old people gather around a small TV to watch Naruto and enjoy it.

Such was 2002.

ANO HI NO YUME

This opening is unironically hype as fuck. When Orochimaru pops out of the snake I cum.

Kill yourself.

It really grew on me

>not 2000
>not 7kbit ISDN
>not WinMX
>not 60mb realmedia Love Hina episodes
Such is how I started my chinese cartoon watching

youtube.com/watch?v=_iK5xd7Tl9U

Only in Japan can a band like this exist.

'member when moot declared Naruto the best anime of all time and name changed everyone to naruto characters for a day?

Who do you think I am?!
I still have it. Here.

pastebin.com/s1jLG64H

And it was not ISDN, ISDN was a fucking luxury, i had 56k over croatian school internet that cut every fucking 30 minutes. And my modem refused to mute the damn dial-up sound. And I could only download over night, but the damn modem kept waking me up and I coudn't sleep so I was like a zombie for 2 weeks until I downloaded it all.

Download it, look at what fucking resolution it is, I can't believe i blew up this over my CRT full screen and watched it.

You're the same faggot who was foaming at the mouth in the weed thread on Sup Forums last night, aren't you?

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=aV8DEJ8ydJQ

It took you 3 hours to download this file over 56k.

It took me about 5 secounds to download it.

The power of the future is ridiculous.

Man i remember watching every Naruto episode that was out at that time and i just learned that anime follow manga (had no idea what manga was until that point) so i started reading it on this ad infested site and when i reached the part where Tobi tells Sasuke why Itachi did what he did, i started crying like a little bitch.
Good times.

gotta update this shit to something that's actually running

Why so bum blustered? user-kyun?

I find it mindblowing how many people started EXACTLY like this.

WinMX and Lovehina Real Media Files

I have to wonder how the fuck we found it. I don't remember how I found love hina. I just remember downloading it.

>Anime Suki
F-Fuck, times flies.
Boruto.