AOTY 2017 Poll

The new season has just started, but there's still a couple more days to put together your thoughts on 2017 before things really pick up.

Categories include best anime, worst anime, most surprising anime, most disappointing anime, best OP, best ED, best OST, best scene, best girl, best boy, best seiyuu, shows watched, and shows dropped.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg8ix5t7-roJZTWVcO0UCRVJ52beNYk4VpV2pJaIBte3gO2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/135630208/#135630208
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/#151765421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OP can edit results spreadsheet at will
>b-but it's t-totally legit guys!

That's a long poll, I don't think you'll get too many people to participate.

Thread is dying.

Goodbye thread...

Took about 45 sucking minutes to complete it.

Why can’t it just be a straw poll with every anime and I only have to choose one. Make it simple

He even lets you choose between spending 1 and 20 minutes on the poll.

2015 and 2016 had lots of people participating, I guess people is getting lazier now.

can someone post links to the results from previous years

Thanks for the poll. I hope more people will participate.

Didn't watch too much this year but I still tried my best to fill out everything.
Thanks for doing this every year.

2015: desuarchive.org/a/thread/135630208/#135630208
2016: desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/#151765421

What does WAOTS and DOTY mean?

Worst Anime of the Season
Disappointment of the Year

sankyu

Pic related is "Sup Forums" strawpolls. That aside, I wouldn't be surprised if this one was getting around by now either. My opinion will always be that top 3 AotS listing threads when they occasionally happen are the best representation of Sup Forums's general taste with the grain of salt that older users are less likely to participate in them. There isn't much of a point to take ad pop seriously in the first place.

OP's poll will represent the taste of people autistic enough to complete it, at the very least.

Christ. Seeing it all on a list, this was a really shitty year.

There needs to be a test at the beginning of the poll making sure the polltaker is Sup Forumsutistic

Which is weird, because it had the strongest winter season in a long time. I really hope this year doesn't follow the same pattern.

You will make some good infocharts about the results, right Pollanon?

I will post moderately in-depth analysis alongside the top rankings and provide the spreadsheet with all of the data and rankings, and I'll point out any interesting statistical curiosities I run across. I won't make any promises about infographics if that's what you mean, since I'll probably be sorting through data until the last minute, but what would you want to see on one?