This girl suddenly shows up and declares her undying love for you. Unfortunately she seems to be a bit insane

This girl suddenly shows up and declares her undying love for you. Unfortunately she seems to be a bit insane.
How do you respond?

Full-hearted acceptance and ecstasy.

Immediately become the happiest man on earth.

>Let's play a game.

"The girl from yandere simulator seems better"

nothing wrong with that
Gasai Yuno is best girl anyway

Genuflect

Roll with it until I get kidnapped and chained up in a remote cottage or killed in my sleep. And make sure to stick my dick in at the first reasonable opportunity.

Fuck off you yandere cunt, your kind is pure trash.

Stick my dick in the crazy.

2 in the chest and one in the head

I roll with it considering she displays features of super strength and inhuman resistence

I'd fuck her

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>I LIKE FIDEL CASTRO AND HIS BEARD

Fuck her until she gets pregnant

Beat and rape her.

Marry and breed her until the end of times.

Kill her.

Write Satan a thank you note.

Only two away!

I'd walk he home gently.

You're back? I thought we broke up last April. Whatever, let's sleep together tonight

Yuno never once did anything wrong. If anything God was just a complete and utter asshole for no reason which proved the atheist terrorist bomber correct as well.

Put her a collar & leash on her and treat her like a woman deserves. Nothing to worry about.

>Unfortunately

Option A
>"Do you have a penis?"
Option B
>"There's these people I really don't like..."
Option C
>"Let's go kill the president."

>"Let's go kill the president."
Now, there are two options here. You are either a butthurt liberal cuck, in which case you should literally kys. Or you want to do it for the fun of it, in which case, more power to you.

Give her the dick

I never specified which president, burger-kun. You can keep the living shitpost you elected.

i remember posting pics of yuno on my ig and all of my school thinking i had some wierd fetish
>good times

Cumshots?

If by "cum" you mean "50 Action Express"

The lack of self-awareness here is hilarious. You're triggered as fuck and don't even know it.

>The girl from yandere simulator seems better
When your tastes have surpassed beyond shit

>Let's kill people I dislike.
Wow, you must be a hit at parties, huh?

Start crying because someone loves me

Apply semen to womb. Repeat as needed.

>Even director Hosoda Naoto wasn't safe from Murata Tomosa's twisted vision:

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Tomosa turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the middle of Shibuya and yelled cut? Maybe the otakus in cosplay would forget their trained routine of buying overpriced Blu-Rays' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is she getting in character to voice Yuno, or is Yuno something that's been in her all along?"

>"Sometimes I would go to the animation department to look onto the drawing boards, and I noticed Tomosa had written something over the backgrounds. It was stuff like 'What if pencils were guns? Would you all be mass murderers?' and 'Animation. Dubbing. Insanity.' I had to ask her to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."

This but she is pointing to the gas chambers

Yuno is living proof that God wants us to love, no matter heaven, hell or snow. Love will always find a way

That's really hot.

The only thing that's insane is this world that refuses to let us be together!