Are you pro-bullying or anti-bullying?

Are you pro-bullying or anti-bullying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYKW2IWdcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What sorcery is this, how come this Akari isn't invisible?

>China will never PISS on you

Bullying builds character and helps little shits know their place. The best come through bullying stronger and better off than the bully, while the weak know that they are on the bottom where they belong.

Stop trying to justify your actions, user. Bullying isn’t the same as disciplining.

Anti, bullying breeds trouble
remember to break every bully leg and arms you see, keeps them in check

I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYKW2IWdcY

This sums it up.

Bullying makes you tougher if you don't kill yourself from it like a faggot

All bullying does is turn people into miserable fags who spend all day on Sup Forums and post shit like this.

That's the result of not bullying though

Although I'm anti-bullying, I advocate for the continued existence of bullies. Without bullies, we wouldn't have the anti-bullying ranger.

Pro. I was a bully and still kind of am.

Bullying teaches extroverted weirdos to stop acting like obnoxious faggots and actually take a shower sometimes. If you’re such a cuck you won’t stand up to a bully anyway, then you’re a fucking cuck who deserves it.

shouldn't it be FUCKING obvious???

Fear not, lowly members of society, justice is here!

So bullying is necessary

Pro Bullying.

I want to bully her voice actress

9 out of 10 people like bullying.

I want to be raped by China.

TRANSFORM!!!!!!!

I'm an amateur. I wanted to go pro, but got bullied out of it.

Bully the Akari.

Chinatsu is a little bit creepy.

Most people on Sup Forums were bullied

Take it back

Anti-bullying has no meaning without pro-bullying.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general has a weird stockholm syndrome thing going on about bullying, they credit it with making them stronger, yet it's probably the reason they're NEETs who post about Jews online all day

This.
I can precisely link the moment that my life went on a downwards spiral to the day my high school bully got sat next to me.
My life literally turned into hell and I began to hate everyone.

So, I Am against bullying.

I don't bitch on Sup Forums all day though

>tfw I was never bullied because there was a juicier target.

I wonder if that fag browses 4chins.

>tfw I was a friendless goy but I didn't get bullied
>Gay kid is bullied constantly
>Get tired of seeing it constantly.
>tell Chad to go fuck himself
>Gay kid tells me to fuck off.
And that Was The moment I stopped caring about other people

^ This combined with the fact that i started to pick fight with anyone who sassed me and i thought i could take on (i was pretty good at picking my fights)

Yes, actually. I'm a professional anti-bully who bully the bullies to stop the bullying.

>TFW I used to let people weaker than me bully me because mom told me that violence was bad and fights would send you to hell.
Then I got molested and couldn't take that shit anymore so I beat him up.

Pro.

Pro, but only consensual bullying.

>cuck
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong site, Reddit is two blocks down.

>TFW I got bullied and my dad told me to kick his ass next time so I did (as much as a child could)
>bullying ended
Thanks dad.

Sorry for blogging

Oh yeah, I told my dad about the bullying too, he just said that they were bullying me cause I was cute. Fucking faggot why did I get such shit parents, glad I moved out. Fuckers don't even know I was molested.

>Somali bully comes after me asking if I wanna fight cause his friend told him that I said 'nigga'
>He keeps trying to act alpha being all "I don't know you so stfu kiddo"
>End up getting him to go away without punches thrown
>Tell on him
>Gets expelled a week later since he'd already done worse shit before this

See ya Jamal.

Confirm access dubs. Full bully destruction mode enabled.

>be nice to everyone and don't let the bullies get to you
>violence is never the solution
>have you tried being nicer to them?
Fuck single mothers

anti-bully
*tips fedora*

I hope you learned a valuable lesson. Never get involved in other people’s problems. No good deed goes unpunished.

Sweden...maybe?

She wasn't even single, dad was pretty much saying the same stuff. Maybe being on Sup Forums discussing anime is my fate.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AREN'T YOU A NORMIE!
Were you so weak you could only pick on loners?

Australia actually. We import Africans to give them a better life but they end up just joining gangs and ruining the country.

Not saying all of them doing this but the vast majority are cunts.

My elementary school bully got busted for selling heroin and the judge threw the book at him. It's a great feeling.

I'm pro-bullying anti-bullies.

>If you're such a cuck you won't stand up to a bully anyway, then you’re a fucking cuck who deserves it.
What if the ones bullying you are a pack of wild niglets who have big brothers in the local gang?

Its just a fact of live. Its like being anti-death or pro-death
Your stance doesn't matter.

SCANS

WHEN

Is this supposed to be a Yuru Yuri thread?

if you join a gang you ain't gonna live very long...

>tfw finally watching Yuru Yuri for the first time and they get to the nickname episode

I never understood why everyone was calling her China on here. Turns out I was reading it wrong. It's pronounced China, not China.

why did this get memed and not the most savage in anime history?

Akari is soft and for cuddling.

someone said bullying?

Better than Rika

sumire is awesome. I wish I could enjoy my work like she does.

No, just no.

Ok retard

is it really bullying if she doesn't know?

Ok retard

Generally anti-bullying but I'm for bullying people who deserve it like wormslut.

This! Survival of the strongest.

pro bully and abuse

I support bullying for therapeutic and recreational purposes, bullying for the sake of bullying is simply wrong.

Stupid fucking cunt.

No

I've seen this around for a little over a year now, should I be glad I never watched anything after StrikerS? Is this even in the same universe?

Stop whining, Ben. We never fucked with loners. If you minded your own damn business and kept your autism to yourself nobody cared. If you’re a pathetic, obnoxious, spazzy, lingering faggot who doesn’t shower or brush your teeth yet insists on doing dumbass autistic shit constantly because you have no goddamn sense, yeah: you’re a fucking laughingstock. I’d trip you up. I’d call you names to your face. I’d tell people to avoid you because you have “X germs” and throw blocks of ice at you in the winter when you went home. I’d make girls ask you out as a prank. Shit, I’m kind of autistic myself but I keep a lid on it in public like a trained human being.

By the way.

>Using normie instead of normalfag

I like where this is going

Just a sad lonley person.

Oh look...one of my favorite threads! Nice digits btw.

I am super duper pro-bulli but only psychologically and mildly physically depending on the target. Yunyun, bullying thread, you're up!

Yes but it's kinda spinoff sequel to spinoff sequel and yes this is what space China also known as midchilda is like.

Yes, actually. I'm a professional bully who bullies the anti-bullies to encourage the bullying.

Neck that faggot if you have a chance.

Enough "Dear Diary" shit, get to the bulli

Fucking bitch

This thread had potential, too.

Anti

bullying is a sin

please support Akarin's youtuber career!!

Now kiss.

Pro-bullying.

Pro

Why aren't there more edits for bullying? How can a fucking vidya game get edits but other animes not?