Shimoneta

Was he really a beta or just a man who strongly disliked degenerates?

What's stopping him from being both?

His entire society has brainwashed him from the ground up to react that way. People have a really hard time adapting to the customs of other societies in anime, but it's a decent justification. Throw on that his dad was a terrorist and he doesn't want to be associated with him, and that he's only into the girl he likes for her purity. But all the self-insert fags had to insist they'd be different. It's just a comedy show with a dumb premise.

s2 when?

Not much

He should have just stuck with Saotome-sempai. She practically lives in his room, share somewhat equal intelligence when it doesn't involve SOX, and play on each other for giggles.

Ha ha, never.

He wanted to fuck the pure, prim and proper Anna. Not the deranged degenerate who tries to baby trap him and rape him at every attempt.

Why doesn't he find a way to kill her then?

Degenerates aren't people who deserve to live

He dislikes degenerates.

She was the cutest and most erotic.

either of those scenarios should have worked for him. Anna is a goddess

I just started watching this today, what a coincidence

I forget why did the collar do nothing to her or the people who were reading smut? It's half explained that her mind considers anything she feels as pure, but contradicts things she does. Then there were all the people reading smut, they can't jerk off so it's just going to be torture. Also girls have been shown that they can use their mouths without the collar kicking in.

>show about the risks of excessive prudery
>turns into generic harem with a beta male cuck MC
>the scurrilous main heroine that the author is trying to push was actually pure all along
>the disgusting gaijin will die alone for not being a pure maiden
what a shitshow, seriously.

this is fact

The collar only stops words and the wristbands stop lewd art/certain gestures

She wasn't taught correctly, so she deserves to suffer for her ignorance.

Anna's eternal sadness is the main proof of why such a world shouldn't exist. There's nothing wrong with someone who can't live life correctly suffering for all eternity

This entire post makes me wish there was a rape doujin where Anna and her mom mindbreaks the MC into a meat dildo.

He's just so rapeable

Get thee behind me Satan! It's not Anna's fault that MC doesn't know what to do with a woman.

Please don't bully Anna.

Hard to be a beta when he has a Congo sized cock. His manhood and personality make him a perfect character for femdom doujins, I wish those were a thing.

Losers are made to be bullied and ridiculed.

The world is all about winners stepping on the losers who failed to be correct human beings.

Anna failed to live up to standards and is punished with forever alone for her evil actions.

Reminds me of that old rapey counselor doujin.

But doujins outside mobage, OC, and the still existing Touhou are dead anyway.

I felt ripped off by this shit, not getting Kajou's nipples till the end and only Anna's in the show was a fucking joke. Would have been much better with some loli, scientists and striped socks tits.

How dare you say such things about Anna.

Monster.

=(

Her VA is dead.

So is her botnet ;_;

But her love is not.

Thanks for the screensaver!

>このアホまんこ
why is nobody translating this again?

Dick jokes got too obtuse for translators

>strongly disliked degenerates
Why would he stay in the group, not rat them out and actively participate if would not have gotten something out of it?

Her love was incorrect anyway.

Because her love was incorrect it'll die alone alongside her VA. Maybe she should've gone on a spree murder rather than accept her fate and hope things got better

Which doujin user?

the bread girl

Seems like issues with ignorance

Saotome will never truly be popular. She needs more than being that weird fujo artist who gets off to Anna's degeneracy

shes popular with me

Makoto would've been all up in this woman.

Then he's found cheating and nice boat happens again.

That or Anna keeps in him in the basement

Why does she have so much potential in terns of lewding, but barely has art?

The power of Arai's voice is all it takes to be popular.

She's my favorite Arai role.

Something about the granny voice here worked more than usual

Agreed. There's those brief moments where the voice of an angel comes out, followed by the granny voice that establishes her traits. It's better this way so that those angel moments aren't overdone for every line and feels more precious that way.

Was the edgy loli really that bad?

Beta, he flaked out when any girl made advances on him. He was never that big of a purityfaggot, he actually enjoyed lewdness and perversion as well as the sexual attractiveness of girls. He wasn't a fan of Anna's over the top nympho yandere superwoman behavior, that's all.

I was though, Anna is perfection.

I can think of at least 20 ways that anyone of us could've handled that situation.

The better question is why didn't Anna become some super edgelord serial killer after her eventual rejection?

Its not like anyone will ever love her, so might as well start turning people into wall ketchup. Trying to become a less degenerate person doesn't get you what you want

>Giving dick to subhuman trash who can't control their own lust
>Feeling aroused by subhuman trash

Perhaps but he's your typical beta straight man protagonist. You can't expect him to do anything really interesting when it comes to girls or anything like that. The erotic terrorism hijinks is where he shines.
Because Anna is a genuinely good girl.

Shut up, you hypocrite.

Upgraded

Hope she enjoys being forever a loser people laugh at.

She's made for bullying until she dies old and alone.

>Subhuman slut filth unworthy of anyone's compassion
>cry about hypocrisy

Not my fault Tanukichi was on the correct side of history. He stood for the correct side so any so-called hypocrisy doesn't matter

No way fag.

>Because Anna is a genuinely good girl.

So a loser that'll always be laughed at and ridiculed as the queen of sluts who will never know love or real happiness.

inb4 HAW HAW

>So many slut loving pieces of shit
>So many apologists for an uneducated beast only worthy of ridicule and sadness

did his harem increase

I want to have an emotionless sex with fuwa !

Binkan-chan is best girl.

The two newfags that'll never get animated.

They are also cuck losers like Anna.

post more of manga fuwa

There's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to stick your dick in degenerates

But what if they are too aggressive to love?

Then be more aggressive than them, of course.

His father is a known degenerate that is vilified by society, so he wanted to prove that he wasn't so he could have a place in society

>degenerate degenerate degenerate degenerate
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums. Or Sup Forums in general.

Degenerate is the best way to describe people that are undesirable to the world

She mad?

No such thing if they're female!

Full of shit is the best way to describe people that are undesirable to the world, be honest.

Still the winner.

No slut will tempt Tanukichi off the beaten path.

Tanukichi says otherwise. He denies all sluts/whores

Seems that the book worked, seems that book will become a bestseller between the anime MCs
That's from the LN

Context?

Heard EX was mostly short stories based on random volumes, mainly the earlier ones

>He denies all sluts/whores

Anna is neither because she only goes for him.

Large uncontrollable sexual appetite regardless of faithfulness makes you a slut.

There's a reason why Anna can't be loved and is forever alone, doomed to be mocked and ridiculed and it's because she's a slut who can't control her urges.

>But spiking the food and Stockholm Syndrome!

Nope! Forever alone and unworthy of anyone's love due to her failings!

For some reason it looks like a larger-than-average amount of autism is emanating from this thread.
Fuck this I'll post a dick and get out.

Redefining terms to suit your assertions doesn't change their meaning, which effectively negates the only basis on which your assertions stand.

I'm just saying Anna is lusts for cock too much and that part of her is why she's unworthy of compassion and is a slut.

You don't chase a dude obsessively to violently ride their cock unless you're a whore. Even if you don't agree with why she's a whore you should agree she's a huge cuck.

Only cucks save the lives of bitches who took their prize. Also only cucks have to bank Stockholm Syndrome and drugs in false hope of getting what they want

Once again, you're redefining terms and that doesn't fly. Your assertions are completely invalid.

>This level of slut apologist

Why can't you accept that Anna is a slut? Passionately wanting dick that much has to make you some kind of amoral beast

I don't accept your bastardization of terminology.

Don't trust at me 100% because has been almost 5 years since I attempted to learn japanese, so is like if I didn't know nothing about it.
Fuwa created a kind of aphrodisiac and gave it to him while he was asleep, and then Ayame found them and happened that, he was still asleep.
>Heard EX was mostly short stories based on random volumes, mainly the earlier ones
Probably you heard it from me, the same case, don't believe it at 100%
I haven't read it all, a few are like that, others are new, there's a story about of how Ayame became Blue Snow, other where's Ana visit SOX in them "prison" and Saotome is drawing lewds of her, this is the summary of the book, hope you can read it.

Tanukichi thinks Anna is a worthless whore/slut and rejected her so my misuse of terminology isn't entirely wrong.

Tanukichi only wants the purest maiden.

What's the point of spiking him with aphrodisiacs? It's not gonna work

>Anna getting offended by Saotome's art

She really needs to accept that she's a degenerate beast unworthy of love

He just wanted to remain pure for his waifu.

>my misuse of terminology isn't entirely wrong

It is, actually. His is wrong and therefore yours is as well.

>Wanting a pure maiden
>Denying all cock hungry bitches/hoes
>wrong

A pure maiden can't violently lust for cock. Only slutty girls lust for cock

too far

Kinda wish there was some sekrit JAV vid of Anna's mom being a degenerate but at the very best she's just a slutty looking milf with misguided intentions.

>Only one mediocre off-model doujin

Depressing

Ignoratio elenchi.

>Only slutty girls lust for cock

Indiscriminately, yes. Anna's not indiscriminate; she'll only ever accept one.

Would that explain why she's a single mother?

Anna became a giant

Too bad she was too aggressive and had to suffer the consequences for her feelings.

She's actually still married but her husband is more interested in controlling the masses in more fucked up ways

Is that cropped?

No. Artist is known for being inconsistent for drawing entire bodies to meet update quotas.

He did have one nice image of her giving paizuri (btw the image I'm posting this time is cropped)

Full image where?!