Why is every single girl in this anime gay as fuck? Is being a lesbian some kind of prereq for becoming a magical girl?

Why is every single girl in this anime gay as fuck? Is being a lesbian some kind of prereq for becoming a magical girl?

>Is being a lesbian some kind of prereq for becoming a magical girl?
Yes, yes it is.

so is this shit actually good

I dunno, Chris took a lot of dicks

Anons ITT are going to try and tell you that the music is good. It isn't, they're lying to you. The songs are shit, they're boringly generic jpop at best.

>What is Chris

Hibiki is textbook dyke, Miku is the kind of partner one would have, and Kirika and Shirabe are friends so good they started to transcend. Otherwise even the fucking bopby trap is straight as fuck.

Tsubasa was pretty wet for her Kanade

I watched only for Hibiki's thighs.

being a lesbian should be a prerequisite for everything
hets need to go extinct

I fucking love the first minute of this OST, it goes downhill after that but it's still top tier.
www dailymotion com/video/x22u960

Does yuribait actually work when trying to appeal to the japanese female demographic? I can't imagine that it does.

Only if you like cute magical warrior doing cute magical warrior things.

giga drill breaker?

is AXZ good? I watched the 1st episode and it didn't get me as hyped as the previous seasons.

You'll be extinct to retard

Yuri will sell as long as it's told in a way girls like. Worked for Inner Senshi, worked for Utena.

It's good by Symphogear standards.

Why do straight girls like yuri?

I want to punch Chris in the face.

It's average, I only watch it because my waifu's in it.
Being a /m/ fag also helps

I really hate yuribait. It makes me irrationally mad for some reason.

All women have an instinctual hatred of males (particularly beta males), a failsafe to prevent them from becoming subservient to inferior specimens I guess, which is why they go lesbian, purely as a way to keep non-alpha males away.

The two first seasons are great but by the time s3 kicks of the series develops a really predictable formula wich is pretty offputting, but it still manages to have lots of good moments. Give it a try user, it's full of GAR,

Used to like this yet I'm still having the last two series on backlog since it's been so long I watched the others

Even the seiyuu are gay for each other.
>Before we get to talking about AXZ, I'd like to have you summarize the relationship of Hibiki and Miku throughout seasons 1 to 3. There really has been a lot of drama between them.
>Aoi: I feel like they went through the dating phase and made it all the way to getting married. (Laugh)
>Yuka: Basically it feels like in season 1 they dated, in G they had a fight and made-up, in GX they got married and now in AXZ it’s their married life 1 year later. I think their relationship is pretty calm and composed like that.
>Aoi: Yeah, right now there’s a sense of security and trust between them.

So Hibiki is the japanese lesbian singing Raimi spider-man?

I've only watched S1, I liked Chris chan's sort-of child-parent relationship with Akuma. Didn't seem like that was going to be a focus on any level further into the series though.

t. incel

they aren't all gay. but a LOT of them are. ESPECIALLY if its popular enough to get an english dub or sub.

>Is being a lesbian some kind of prereq for becoming a magical girl?

Where the fuck have you been

If yoy are not gonna have a male love interest there's really no downside to make everyone a lesbian

>"Shouldn't we mix some of these scenes in the actual show?"
>"What do you think this is K-on. People want action and music, now quick zoom in on Hibiki's butt that is also important."

unironically this

Tomoyo isn’t a magical girl.

No but Sakura was gay for her female substitute teacher.

Really? I thought it was because of magic like with Yukito. And it strikes me as odd as to why Tomoyo was so dead set on thinking Sakura wouldn’t understand her love if Sakura obviously liked girls. Syaoran didn’t even come into the picture until halfway.

Is symphogear actually good?

I watched the first episode and it seemed like utter trash

You know when you see people describe something as schlock or something as so bad its good? This is the anime version of that.

Except for Season 3, which is an atrocious mess outside of a few episodes.

Chris isn't.

I forced myself through season 1 to see what the fuss was about and I have no idea how anyone can find it fun. Valvrave is a show that’s so bad it’s good this was just trash.

It's good if you enjoy shows for music and seiyuu. Don't look too deep into the story, it's just here for convenience. You might also like it better if you have lycra/spats fetish.

>dick goes crazy over Chris
>Tsubasa is nice too with her DFC
>Maria is ok with her body
>Kirika and Shirabe's design are ok for the dick too
Meanwhile I can't find anyway to sexualize biki.

It's just Power Rangers with singing. The VAs for this show are Yuuki Aoi, Nana Mizuki, Takagi Ayahi, Yoko Hikasa, Kayano Ai, and Nanjo Yoshino. If you like any of these girls singing voices give the show a shot.

Mindbreak until she turns into dark hibiki and reverse rapes you.

delete this

Biki is for friendship. And Miku.

>Tsubasa
>flat

Because Hibiki is fucking ugly.

>Because Hibiki is fucking ugly.
You shouldn't be jealous just because she's more handsome than you.

It was magic like you said. And Tomoyo would have already seen how Sakura acted around Yukito, even if that wasn't the same as how she acted around Syaoran later.

It has hotblooded magical girls in power armor singing and punching shit at the same time.

First 2 seasons are great, but goes downhill with the 3rd season. That said, make sure you at least watch the first episode of GX - the scene with the space shuttle is one of the best in the entire series.

Tell us more about your cool and edgy philosophy.

GX put the series in a hole and it was up to AXZ to pull it out. It tripped up a bit but I feel like it brought the series back on track. Though they managed to bring the focus back into the Custodians but I feel like they also setup America and Fudo as antagonists and I really don't have enough faith in them to tie this all up properly.

Sakura wasn't gay though

I don't know, maybe you could try watching it to find out?

Yeah, god forbid we exchange opinions or something. This taiwenese puppet board is just for facts you could google.

>Meanwhile I can't find anyway to sexualize biki.
How did you miss her charm point?

>First 2 seasons are great
That's weird, I remember everyone hating season 2. I think I even enjoyed the shitty 3rd one more.

To exchange opinions about the quality of a show (subjective or subjectively objective), first you need to form your own opinions regarding if it's good or not. The only way to do that is by watching it.
So, something like
>hey guys I watched this show and I found it fun, what did you think about it?
is good, but
>hey guys is this show worth watching is it good or not
isn't.
Welcome to Sup Forums, never forget to lurk and try to enjoy your time here.

I dont have a particular preference for yuri or lesbians but i dont get tge hatred for those things.
At the end of the day a cute anime girl is a cute anime girl
Whether she wants dick or pussy doesnt really matter since shes not real anyway.

>Because Hibiki is fucking ugly.
This. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with her design. I'd say self-insert for dykes or something, but I think only waifufags watch this show.

>waifufags
Does that word even mean anything?

>raise a discussion subject
>people give their opinions
It's exactly the same shit, whether OP can participate or not makes no difference for any practical purpose.

>that
>unattractive
is this a meme?

People who watch a show because they like the girls in it.

But that's not what waifu means.

No one cares.

Yeah fuck words.

Asking if something is good or not is literally just asking if something is good or not, it leaves no room for discussion or even tries to start one. It simply asks people if they liked that thing or not. That's not how you start a discussion.

>I like thing because ____. I thought a and b were very good
>Don't watch thing, the ____ was shit and it had no ___
This is like talking to an alien.

>is ____ good?
>what did you think about _____?
If you can't see the difference between those two questions then I guess nothing else I say can get through you.
Asking if something is "good" or "worth watching" is simply a form of cancer used by people who are too lazy to form their own opinions, making them look for a consensus by the majority on whether or not they should waste their particularly precious time doing something they might not enjoy instead of just fucking watching at the very least a single episode and sharing their thoughts on it. Even a simple "I just watched the first episode and it was kinda bad, does it get better later?" is better than "is good?" because not only does it show that you're capable of forming your own opinions but it actually also incites some discussion that doesn't amount to yes it's good no it's not I'll shitpost you.

Are any of the girls actual canon gay or is it just shipbaiting

Hibiki and Miku are basically a married couple.
Its not "hurr durr watch them kiss and fuck on screen" overt, but their relationship is clearly romantic.

Also why does everyone in their school sleep together in a single bed? Is Symphogear Japan so poor that they can't afford more than 1 bed per dorm room?

They have their own beds, but would rather sleep together.
Miku went to sleep on her own that time when she was mad at Hibiki

They have bunk beds. Hibiki and Miku just sleep together because, you know, dating.

>literally that entire fucking first episode
>"didn't get me as hyped"
What the fuck user

AXZ redeemed the show in my opinion

I can't wait for S5

And yet people still are stating what they though about the show in this thread despite the wording of the question, it's almost like not everyone has autism like you.

When you have seen Hibiki punch trough a mountain , it's hard to be impressed anymore.

Wait why are you trying to start discussions about an anime if the thread is already about that anime

That was what the season was trying to do.
From having the girls use ignite as soon as they could, to tying alchemy back into the Custodians. The whole season was just a set-up for the hopefully final season. I love this series but they burned through most of their ideas I wouldn't mind a movie but a season six would be going to far.

It's less about the extent of the ridiculousness they went to than the combined about of ridiculousness in this case.
How the fuck is S5 going to top the first episodes of GX and AXZ?

Can't delete facts user

yes we can. you're fake news.

Not in chinkshit I've heard.

But they said that they're just friends

And you believed them?

>tfw felt a pang of guilt as I edited tomoyo out of this image for a reaction image

Why would they downplay the romance of their own relationship?

Because they're gay in Japan.

Tiffany will always be there no matter how bad your dementia gets

Fantasy Japan. The scientist cake told Hibiki that she wanted to pop her cherry in front of like 10 people and nothing happened. Nobody cares in that world.

>Making a girl that won't love you back your wife
Sup Forums is really full of cucks

Because they don't want to make a big deal about it. They don't need to go up to their friends and shout HEY GUYS this is my GIRLFRIEND she EATS ME OUT like EVERY NIGHT. We're like SUPER GAY and EVERYONE NEEDS TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
They're Japanese lesbians and bullied schoolgirls, not San Francisco Pride faggots.

>They don't need to go up to their friends and shout HEY GUYS this is my GIRLFRIEND she EATS ME OUT like EVERY NIGHT.
They wouldn't need to, Japanese walls are thin

I never said her friends were under any illusions.

Shipbaiting until the main girls come out and say they are dating

I know and it really piss's me off when anime pulls that shit

It's adolescence.