Best romance anime of all time

prove me wrong

last few episodes go to shit but yah it is quite literally impossible to prove you wrong otherwise

the teeth girl

Pssh, nothing personal, kid.

Not even close, newfag.

I expect the best anime of all time to have better production values than this.

consider your expectations subverted like a true masterpiece would

I'm watching it right now and it all feels like a meta-joke about anime. Also, Anno sure took all the budget with him when he left the project.

This. You can delete your thread now, OP.

You only watched this because Anno was involved you worthless idiot.

>same age

degenerate trash

Asuka and Shinji.

They hate basically everything, including themselves.

But they love each other so much that they are (ostensibly) the only two people discontent with the bliss provided by the HIS. They're complicated and imperfect, and they hate certain parts of one another, but they can't imagine living without the other.

more like tsuki gay kirei

*HIP

Even if it's funny and somewhat interesting to see how JC Staff and Gainax managed too end Kare Kano I'm still pissed off about it. 18 first episodes were truly masterpiece.

KareKano is actually regarded as the masterpiece of the shoujo manga alongside Rose or Versailles and Orange, but it's the only one that changed the magazines forever.

It would be best if it wasn't for the 3rd season

is this bait or am i retarded

>Orange

If you could figure that out, you'd know the answer

Jokes on you I reached it thought MAL recommendations.

>if you knew the answer you would know the answer

Honey and Clover you dickheads

This scene doesn't even make sense in context.

>1514801262578
What a weak newtrash. You gotta learn a thing or two before doing this, son.

Improve your baiting skills.

>Honey and Clover

KareKano anime has no ending but I prefer that to what H&C offered us
still cried at the end, what a great ride

I have the same feeling, at some point towards the last episodes the experimental storytelling goes too far and gets in the way of a good story instead of helping it.

>smug reaction image
You showed me.

>smug

>watching old shit
lmao

>

What was great about it? Lovely Complex was better.

Thought it was marmalade boy for a second.

Can we talk about mangas?, I love Ore Monogatari but the anime rushed everything, and I really like Dame na watashi ni koishite kudasai too.

Btw, is kare kano worth a watch?, I did read the manga and while it was fantastic for a while, it kinda turned very mediocre after book 15 or so, too much "muh trauma" and shit.

well, the anime only cover the first part of the manga and in a fantastic way, go for it

The film is fucking gold

Only the first arc?, since the manga was 20+ books I thought the anime would be fucking long too, guess i'm gonna google some more and then download it.

Knowing it is only the first arc though, makes me feel kinda hype, it's definitively the best thing Kare Kano has for it.

I prefer Kimi ni Todoke, Karekano was great, but I didn't really liked the last episodes.

Fujiyama is the ultimate comfy romance.

Call me a shitter, but I couldn't handle how slow and silly it is.

the 7 first books, it stop just before summer festival

Sorry kid maybe when your an adult you'll come to understand.

Lovely Complex

I just see some anime about economics user

I agree with this. Retards will shit on it because ITS NOT HAPPY ENDING!!! WTF!!

pedo moral incest ending is pretty fucked desu

Yep, it's this one. Only anime to ever make me cry bitch tears.