Goblin Slayer Year One chapter 6

guess what time it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhea_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rape time?

time to exit the cave and dump a rape victim into the arms of the first peasant.

HEAD OR DICK TIME

sorry, no rape this time

>MOO

need to spoiler this

Is goblin raping an actual thing in this manga, or was it just a readers grab exclusive to the first chapter?

truly a :3 moment

>GS didn’t bang that
GAAAAAAAAAAY

In the light novel the rapes are mostly mentioned in passing and not vividly depicted. The manga series are published in seinen magazines, so the rape scenes can be included with some details fleshed out. The main focus is still on the autistic MC.

Cow Girl is so much cuter when her hair is long and her breasts weren't humongous.

I dunno, oddly enough, this one looks more sexualized to me that the one with bigger boobs

If there’s no rape, I’m out.

a panel directly from a dom doujin...

>Cow Girl is so much cuter when her hair is long
An opinion I can respect.

>and her breasts weren't humongous.
Now you've gone too far.

he didn't know that GS is an autistic goblin murderer.

Wouldn't it make better sense to hand the naked lady to the guild rather than a random male villager?

He's not even the mayor.

he did'nt touch this either

Manga has non canon scenes like copy/pasting Dragon Crown characters like the Male Berserker NPC who you saw in this manga get killed trying to save his raped woman because he didn't have the will to kill his woman who was being used as a meat shield.

I think it's one of the watches and that this village contacted the guild because of the goblins.

new scene - Rance? I think it was the guy that didn't want a helmet in one of the first chapters.

last page - no chapter in two weeks, next chapter in a month, February 2.

This cute girl is asking to be raped by Goblins.

Thanks dude.

so, she's next

>Cowgirl got gobbed
the memes were true

Now how the FUCK did she recognize him here, when it's the first time he's worn the helmet?

Was this that Fantasy deity's attempt at forcing a waifu unto Goblin Slayer so he'd lose his edge and stop ruining bher fun? ...Is that stupid elf her latest attempt at doing the same thing after failing?

CowGirl is the best girl in the series.

>no gobs getting slayed this chapter

Miracle of the universe.

Pretty much my opinion on the whole chapter

holy shit, this is cowgirl.

no wonder GS isn't hitting that. she got Gobbed.

shit here is a slowpoke for me. can't believe i didn't realize this till now. No wonder she doesn't care if the gobs come to gob her. She's already been gobbed and is basically dead inside.,

Thats not cowgirl tho

That's a different girl.
Cowgirl managed to leave the town before the goblins attacked in the 2nd chapter.

You don't need any translation to see that he's clearly daydreaming about findig some way to travel up there and slay all the goblins.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY

What will GS do once he's killed all the Goblins. I hope he goes home to cowgirl

>So much handholding

Cow girl doesn’t hold back huh?

>getting your dick covered in goblin cum
That's how you get the goblin clap user.

>Scared of diseases in a setting with Remove Disease spell, scrolls and potions.

The cutie is about to get the gob cock because of that stupid chad messing things up.

>Goblin Slayer, contemplating how to blow up a moon, so all the green men go away.

move on to orcs
its not, she never left the farm nigga

>cow girl is cute and hot at the same time
Nice

He's studied seige weapons, early flying machines, and wind magic in hopes of learning how to transport his goblin genocide bomb to the moon.

>gob slayer but he has modern weapons

>the story of the burger slayer burger wandering into schools shooting up everyone.

She will be raped by not-Rance before any gobbo can do anything to here

Even if the woman Rance gets GOBB'd better fucking win.

what the fuck is that thing that trained him?

ENGLISH HARD.
Even if the woman gets GOBB'd, Rance better fucking win.

are we seriously doing the "dumb adventuring group gets gobbed" thing again

He is a Rhea just like the scout GS and GG interviewed, they are supposed to be something like a halflings. I don't know were this "Rhea" term even come from, according to the internet the "rheas" are some kind of birds. GS is supposed to be based on D&D, but in D&D halflings are called halflings.

Fucking notRance better rape his cutie before the goblins do. He'd be a complete failure if the goblins manage to get to her first and we all know the goblins will rape her next chapter.

I wish every chapter was a "dumb adventuring group gets gobbed" chapter

oh man they are going to mistake the lower earth dragon aren't they?

>Not wanting to see what happens when GS isn't there to save the day

the power of JC

>notRance
God damn, even the armor is similar

>implying that every group should Wipe unless the MC is there to magically deal with Goblins

>Exterminatus
I share your pain GS.

>Long Hair Cow Girl

Dear Lord

Guess who is gonna get gobbed.
Can't wait for good old rape.

>he didn't bang this
Goblin obsession or not, that nigga's gay.

Time wasted on banging girls could be used to kill goblins instead.

>two weeks until NotRance dies
Can't wait. He's got a typical RPG party that look like they're meant to job to some gobs.

Goddamit Cow girl is so cute!
Young CG is even cuter than priestess.

how he walked and dragged his feet, I suppose.

Rhea is also a Greek goddess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhea_(mythology)

wait what

i thought we were innasewer slaying goblins on boats?

>CG is so happy that doesn't realize how insane GS is
This is gonna hit her hard.

That is the main manga, this is thebspin off set 5 years ago.

ah ok, i was wondering if this was some random flashback.

i really should get back to reading the novels to see how the source material compares. hopefully there's more naive adventurers getting gobbed

>his ultimate goal was to build a death star and wipe the gobbo planet for good.

Long hair > Short hair CG

First panel practically needs heart pupils

It was a frodo baggins type of nigga that wore a goblin's face as a mask.

Tell me all GS answers to CG in this chapter are robotic as fuck, without any emotion.

you jinxed it

>next chapter is more gobbening
ho boy its happening, expect all the damn rapefags to crawl out of the goblin caves for this one.

I swear he's going to blow up the moon before the gods even see it coming.

A cute romantic story ruined by stupid harem shit... Honestly what a waste.

Why was that hobbit so determinated to kill goblins?

>Implying cowgirl isn't endgame

Why aren't more people determined to kill goblins? Filthy little shitters.

It doesn't matter if she is an endgame it's just not that romantic if he is saying "I don't have favorites". She better be his endgame althought, she gives him so much affect that he would be a jerk if he just ends with another girl.

How the fuck does Cowgirl recognize him?

user, GS at this point feels nothing but goblin hatred. CG is too happy to notice that GS answers are robotic as fuck.

GS will die and each girl will react differently. Priestess will become GS2 and CG will go insabe and blame everything on Priestess (she is already very jealous of her, is only holding back because she REALLY helps GS in every sense).