Why is it that Asuka's perfection upsets so many people?

Why is it that Asuka's perfection upsets so many people?

She's absolute shit. Far too many emotional problems to deal with. Also, she's a slut.
Rei is even worse, though. Why would anyone want a girl who doesn't feel anything for him or anything at all?

Because it's unobtainable in real life and it's depressing.

She's half Amerimutt, quarter German and quarter Japanese. She's awful.

She's not perfect, she's kind of a bitch

She's pretty shit and you spam her daily several times.

How do you deal with the fact she only likes Kaji dong?

don't worry user, theyre the kind I was talking about who are upset by how amazing asuka is. Pay them no mind

I wanted to punch Shinji myself. I always project myself as Kaji so she's sweet as pie.

Because she only looks good when mebae draws her.

Kaji = me, so it's all good

She's perfect. Stay away from my waifu user!

Go to bed, Asuka. You suck as a pilot.

She's the best pilot in Nerv. Couple bumps along the way, so what. Where were Shinji and Rei at the end? Cowering and doing jack shit is what.

mental illness kun where have you been? You haven't been nearly as active in your kaji shitposting recently. Finally got released from your last hospital visit?
also, why the fuck did mods delete this post?

PHAT
H
A
T

How can you claim to love Asuka and yet ignore how imperfect she is?
>Why would anyone want a girl who doesn't feel anything for him or anything at all?
>"I am too stupid for Eva."

>admits to spamming the board with his template threads
I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you yet.

>Asuka's perfection
>perfection
You don't love Asuka.

The staff have always laughed at the idea of LAS ever being a thing, sorry. Asuka feels nothing but pure hatred for Shinji.

Someone understands.

The entire point of loving someone is caring for them DESPITE their vulnerabilities. You could just leave them for their baggage or imperfections, but you could love them for being a human and use that as a reason to protect them.

you fucking morons. Asuka's imperfections are what makes her perfect
>shikinami
HA!

Anyone who actually loves Asuka knows she is deeply flawed, and wants to help her

Here's the thing: growing up, because I was a little shit, most girls reacted to me like Asuka would, they would be outwardly annoyed but kinda of enjoy it on the inside or like the attention.
That's most people's first relationship with someone of the opposite sex, kinda being annoyed by each other because you don't understand the other person but having a relationship deepen through misunderstandings and youthful stupidity.
So maybe Asuka reminds people of something they never had, or of something they observed in other children and teenagers but never experienced themselves.

they're angry bc she loves shinji. hence modern anime remove male mcs and permit people to self insert

asuka reminds me of all my relationships until I turned 20

a girl only shit tests guys she likes. she doesnt pick on boys she has no interest in

That means she's half-German

please leave

Except she didn't with Kaji, the only guy she liked.

I am one of you

bc she didn't really like him that much

>doesn't like him that much
>attempts to kill herself the moment she finds out Kaji is gone

Many people hate the fact that she is a bitch to Shinji. They don't realize that Shinji is a crappy character and person, so Asuka is justified in her behavior. And then most people, who have shitty taste, don't like a fiery German girl who has gone through a lot and speaks her mind - they'd much rather have silent and submissive Rei.

She is a bitch to Kensuke and Touji as well, not an argument.
>Asuka is justified in her behavior.
Standard Asukafag behavior is to make Shinji look worse to prop up Asuka as a person. There is a reason why God purged her "existence" in Rebuild of Evangelion. She is trash.

Asuka tries to be an adult, but then expresses disgust over Misato getting railed by Kaji in End of Evangelion. Try again, buttmad Reifag

Asuka tries to force herself into adult roles and relationships since she hates being a dependent child. She wishes to resemble an independent adult. But the entire series deals with everyone's emotional dependence. When she's broken to her core and experiencing instrumentality, she witnesses carnal intimacy and expresses disgust (same with Shinji's masturbation).

That's because she's jealous and wanted to be railed by Kaji-sama.

Magmadiver is such an out of place episode. It doesn't reflect the tone of the series at all. It was the first Eva episode I saw on Adult Swim back in like 2004 and for the next decade I thought the show was just some dumb weekly monster hunt.

That's why I'm surprised so many keep forcing that LAS crackship. It ignores major components to her character.

she is disgusted by the idea of using someone's body for pride or confidence because shinji and asuka both fear that the other is doing just that to them

asuka is afraid shinji is just afraid of the others and shinji is afraid asuka is lying to him (half true) and is going to leave if it suits her (probably false)

asuka makes shinjis life brighter. that is the point of her character

he learns different emotinal lessons from them and rei and misato kind of stop developing after episode 8

a person being imperfect doesnt mean you cant love them

anno repeats over and over life is imperfect and you have to make do

anno is disgusted by turning her mental problems into a fetish

but the idea is any place can be heaven if only you are alive (yui)

Kaji just comes off as a cool and handsome dude, so it makes sense a young girl would develop a crush on him. She might even lust for him, but like most 14 year olds she was probably still awkward with sexuality.

I'd imagine that Asuka would talk a big game, but she'd probably get shy and flustered if someone proceeded with genuine affection and intimacy (like how Shinji responded to Kaworu).

(I don't know what LAS means, sorry senpai)

It's Japanese shipping slang, Love Asuka Shinji

this. girls project displays of lust on distant targets that don't or can't threaten them by getting them pregnant

basic social dynamics 101

>soyboys are so used to getting shit on by women that asuka's absurd cuntiness goes completely unnoticed

Just tracked that down. I think Asuka and Shinji have feelings for each other. She wants to be independent yet depend on Shinji. On of the major reasons she lashes out at him is due to these strong inner compulsions that she doesn't fully grasp herself. (Kind of goes back to hedgehog's dilemma). That's my thought on it anyway.

Shinji just wants to be loved and embraced, but Asuka challenges him. She wants to embrace him but can't because she doesn't know what she wants. He wants to embrace her, but can't because he doesn't know what she wants. That sounds like it trashes Asuka and maybe women by extension, but Shinji also doesn't know what he wants as well and can't recognize what's beneath surface level interactions. Remember Asuka's conversation with Hikari, when she says he's as dense as lead and wouldn't know how to interact with another person if you gave him a manual.

>never been teased by a girl who obviously liked you in your youth
>can't recognize late series bitchiness is a result of deep psychological trauma and an identity crisis that takes the form of such intense self-hatred that a suicide attempt occurs

Just sad. Alone in the world and lacking the ability to understand and empathize with others.

You don't see that Asuka is going to be just like Misato, and prefer melanated men ONLY in the future?

she actually says he has no idea ho to"date/have a relationship (both platonic or romantic)"

there is a double meaning

its the sort of thing you'd say to complain, but hide the thing you might have done

Her feelings can be boiled down to wanting to be adult and seeking male validation.

Tsun a shit

Worse than Kirinofags.

I'd polish the rust and grime off of her junk if you know what I mean.

>asuka makes shinjis life brighter. that is the point of her character

That's some next level cuckoldry considering that isn't even a black character in NGE, unless we count Sachiel.

>so many mad Reitards ITT
This is such a good feeling to know you're so important to someone they want to constantly hurt you and the love of your life, spending all of their time on this site instead of living their lives in self-improvement for their waifu. Truly, Asukafags are the master race that will win the final confrontation. Bless Anno-san's heart, my fellow connoisseurs.