Is the Star Wars manga worth giving a look or is it absolute shite?

Is the Star Wars manga worth giving a look or is it absolute shite?

>one shot, single reactor

Just go with the old EU.

For the prologue and chapter 1 there's a cute twi'lek girl(male)
Then it goes to a flashback that never ends.
I'm just waiting until he returns ;_;

...this is not canon is it?

You realize the force is now canonically female, right?

It's canon and part of the nu-canon. It's getting localized in America in May and has ties to Rogue One.

Given how majestically they fucked up the sequels the only way they can make new entries into the franchise without shitting on it even further is by making more spin-offs of the Clone Wars-ANH eras.

...welp, I guess they are also going to follow through and film Lost Stars. On a semi positive note, does that mean we will see Japanese-esq mecha in a galaxy far far away?

Did you just assume the Force's gender, sithlord?

So I take it this is a new manga and not the one that has Luke decapitating Vader?

Why film it when the manga'll be out?

Yeah not that one, it's based off the Lost Stars novel only they make the twi'lek a trap.

THAT'S A MALE?

Yes. Yendor is a very pretty boy!

In a Galaxy Far Far Away and as interpreted by the nips, Twi'leks are futa's

hnnnnnngh

>sithlord
That's "cislord" to (You), user.

>they
You mean D***ey?

Imagine an alien race looking at our comics and getting mad that western comics depicts humans differently than eastern comics

Its differences between individuls dumbass

There was canonical sexual dimorphism in twi'leks before Yendor, my dude. Look at Bib. Thy fucking saw their teeth into points.
I'm not complaining because Yendor's a fucking cutiepie but you're missing the point.

They will first look at the years of broadcasts we've been spewing out there and by the time they get to 2017's transmissions, they'll decide to go elsewhere after redirecting a few rather large rocks in our direction.

alright you got me beat there