Sliced a titanic rock monster.

killed Kaido

He runs around the map 90% of the time

He became Law's best friend.

When Pirate Warriors 4?

They are making a different game. Luffy as main character

Scared a logia into submission.

cut a mountain sized pica

Zoro was a better character back when he was weaker.

Cause there's still room for him to improve. But now like op said, they always gave him a handicap like him getting tied with usopp or got a terrible injury and some shit.

He was also more stubborn

How to ruin a promising movie

Pic related

I fucking hate this movie

Gold was shit.
Can we all agree that Strong World was the best cash grab?

Z movie was really nice.

The fact that Oda only brings up Zoro to clean up huge threats that are in the way from the story and in movies, Zoro is always somehow handicapped to the point where he's mostly irrelevant until the end of the movie to clean up huge threats only proves how strong Zoro is. I know many people made many statements about this but Zoro may possibly be stronger than Luffy. We seen Luffy, Sanji and others go all out since timeskip but not Zoro yet, most likely in Wano we'll see his full strength. If Zoro were to ever go all out, I honestly believe he can take out Luffy even if he's in G4. I now find it hard to imagine Zoro ever losing to anyone unless he's handicap some way. Am I the only one who feels this way?

You mean back when Oda still showed fights in full length and characters struggled.

All I wish is Zoro to go all Gutts

no by the time luffy meets up with Zoro again in Wano he'll have gotten much stronger so they can return to the status quo.

>ruins your honeypot operation

To be fair, I would be hard pressed to find something before the timeskip as well.

He is just a bad character in my opinion.
Yes, he is cool, and yes, he is very strong, but as a character he is bland and shallow as a puddle

Name one interesting thing he did before the time skip. Check mate.

Why is Zoro best boy and best Straw Hat?

Zoro is too strong and all the enemies that could challenge him would wipe the floor with him. He's stuck in limbo desu

But could Zoro beat Katakuri calvo? What about white Zoro? Could he beat Sanji dorado?

Where the fuck is the chapter my dudes?

zoro is a little whiny bitch

yonkouprod.com/shonen-jump-2018-issue-1-52-schedule/

So, no chapter this week?

Z was best.

>I honestly believe he can take out Luffy even if he's in G4
nahhhhh. Luffy's MC, so that can't happen just on principle, and everyone Zoro's fought has been cupcake.

>Literally the first Straw Hat to unlock Haki
>Flying slash attacks
>Swore to never lose again
>Actually kept that promise
>Manifested his spirit into a tangible form--twice
>Tanking all of Luffy's damage from Thriller Bark on top of his own
>nothing-happened.gif
>Trained under the World's Greatest Swordsman
>Easily took down 100 trained bounty hunters
>Nearly cut off his own leg to survive
None of that was cool or impressive.

So when will it be out? Monday?

See

So, Monday.

>Literally the first Straw Hat to unlock Haki
enlighten me
the rest of your post is cool and all, but I don't get that bit

Z movie was shit, what the hell is wrong with you?

>"Sanji is as strong as a thousand men!"
>"I'm as strong as two thousand men..."

Stayed off-panel

The day will come when he will open his eye

alabasta, cutting the iron man

>>Nearly cut off his own leg to survive
That and, "you better pose before you can't" made him best boy at Little Garden.

Baron Omatsuri is the best movie, ya doofus.

after time skip he just overpowered

>fucked up a pirate crew after dozing off on their ship when he wanted to kill time fishing
>fucks up Hody while holding his breath underwater
>sliced off a dragon's head
>causes Monet to break down without Haki
>fucking slaughtered Pica

Nah he ain't done shit.

He cut a bunch of big things in half I guess.

He hasn't even taken any damage since the timeskip. He hasn't even had a challenging fight since then and the timeskip was 7 or 8 years ago now?

Became Wano' Shogun

Sanji dorado is way too powerfull, too bad he can only achieve that state during the full moon

Edgebros are the best. I'm pretty sure they have already fucked shit up in Wano.

He also awakened a weak sense of the Observation Haki, since he knew where his swords were under the rubble and shit.

Zoro will job to one of Kaido's calamities in Wano 100%

The only jobber in One Piece is Sanji.

>Chopper and Franky don't exist.

Sanji is a better character than zoro

You guys act like Zoro is too strong for anything now. Fujitora bodied him, I know he’s an admiral and all, but still a scene of Zoro struggling in the New World.

>franky
???

Fucking speedreaders in this thread. He lost to the yeti cool brothers in Punk Hazard.

Nah, Smoker exists

He isn't as bad as Chopper or Sanji, but he does job. Brook looked like he was gonna be a jobber before being relegated to the "Mostly Fights Nameless Goons Skwad" with Robin and Nami.

Please dont remind me of that disappointment.

>Mostly Fights Nameless Goons Skwad" with Robin and Nami
Kinda like how they are fighting Big Mom right now? Who is she anyways, some kind of bigshot?

>Mostly
I can't believe they've been fighting Big Mom for 2/3 of the series.

I loved how he and Sanji jobbed to Doffy in like two sec each.

That wasn't a fight.

Honestly I don't understand why Oda had to make sanji look that bad. Doffy was going to straight up murder him if Law didn't show up

Luffy spotted Mr. 3 via "instinct" back in Little Garden.

It's not that he's been handicapped, he just hasn't been put up against anyone strong enough yet. He hasn't had his strength tested at all post time skip.
I'm hoping Wano kingdom will be his fucking arc and he'll have some good fights

He's the hottest member of the main crew thats what

He could've had a good fight with Pica but oda just had to one shot him after a million chapters of mazing zoro.

How big is the powergap even between doffy and pica.

What happened with Zoro though? Wouldn't he be on admiral level by now? He probably already beat Mihawk but since the time skip even Chopper had more screen time than him, like, what the fuck, seriously.

Wano arc will be year of Zoro

I'll never forget autism chopper

He is so unappealing. His new designs me me sick

The impression I got was that beating Pica wasn't just about raw strength but Zoro using his head to figure out where Pica was. So testing Zoro in ways other than just power. It was an interesting idea but in execution the fight was drawn out and repetitive.
I think the gap between Doffy and Pica, and every other member of his squad was pretty huge.

I'm looking forward to Zoro fighting someone who's just strong as fuck

>Zoro using his head to figure out where Pica was.
What is Observation Haki?

That game looks like it'll be trash. Just from the trailer it looks empty and bland as shit and the only selling point is Muh open world

>handycap

There is literally a spell check before you post. How is this possible?

I mean, Franky's job are great, he hard get beaten up by 4 Doffy officials and a Vice Admiral. And thats without Shogun. With Shogun Franky was mopping the floor with two Doffy officials at the same time.
I honestly hope he gets to beat one of Kaidou's calamities

The one person that noticed and gave a shit

Yeah. Now we have 12h/timeskip fights.

Well Luffy vs Lucci was as dragged as his fight against Katakuri right now.