2d waifus prefer fit men

2d waifus prefer fit men.

>machines

You don't know what "waifu" means, fuck off.

Yes I do.
An alpha predator like me needs many waifus.

>planet fitness fag who only uses machines
>gym thot that exclusively trains legs while showing of her ass as much as possible in retarded meme-workouts
They are made for each other.

Free-weights are for homos.

>we, true fitness faggots am i right
I bet you don't even lift and just shitpost with your overweight.

Calisthenics is the chad choice. Weights and machines are for homosexuals that literally are too stupid to get fit without equipment.

This, especially if you're naturally built

I exclusively lift for my waifu so I can princess carry her on the day of our wedding and she is quite heavy.

Top fucking zoozle. Enjoy your no gainz.

>waifus
You mean girls not waifus. Learn what waifu means.

>2d waifus prefer fit men.
yes

Step aside /fit/lets

teen thread

sauce? reverse search doesnt give anything

You tell me.

>Calisthenics is the chad choice. Weights and machines are for homosexuals that literally are too stupid to get fit without equipment.
You realize how stupid you sound?
What exactly are you achieving with lifting with free weights? Higher potential trauma risks? Bigger "ego"?
Maybe you should stop using gas / electricity because manly man like you should be capable to hunt animals himself and make a bonfire and live in a cave.

Fucking morons.

Cows love their calves.

Your ire is a bit misplaced since the user you responded to is disparaging free weights and machines, favoring calisthenics instead (exercises like sit-ups and dips that only use your bodyweight).

got a boner

All cartoon girls are waifus user-chan

This thread reminds me of that webm of the western body builder showing off in front of a crowd of gasping nip women. I would post it, but its obviously not anime.

They do and I'm grateful for it. 2D girls deserve the best mankind has to offer, not just beta harem MCs.

Man I really need to start lifting again. But the next gym is so fucking far away.

Even fat elves?

fpbp

>he does knee killers
>machines

I'm not so sure. Mai waifu doesn't mind as long I'm not so fat as to can't live combat ready.

tfw plateau for a year

Everyday is upper body day with that one.

Shame no one finished scanlating it, it's such a short series.

Ok I'll bite.
Sauce? Also is it a Jap thing to put machines over freeweights?

>last translation
>3 years ago

>chad
>doesn't deadlift

Free weights lead to results. Unless you're a lazy low test fuckboy who wants to ''get toned'' without leaving the house, you're needlessly limiting yourself if you do nothing but calisthenics.

It's more like the Japanese in general don't lift, and mangakas probably don't have enough free time to actually lift. So all they can do is go online and google for "weight lifting equipment" so they use those as reference. Really doubt they'd know what a t-bar row does.

The series is not about /fit/, it's about an alien girl that looks like a Xenomorph from ALIEN but she can morph into a cute girl, her species is on the verge of extinction so she went to earth on a mission to breed with a male, that's the MC, the gag is that she can't keep her human form when she is sexually aroused and that freaks the MC out, with that the alien girl tries to find a way to keep her human form while doing the lewd.

Sounds hilarious.
Just not what I wanted.

I know. That's why I started lifting for her.

Sundome Milky Way, it's not about /fit/, it's about a Xenomorph being made into a waifu.

Only the best waifus have patrician enough tastes to appreciate the work that goes into a /fit/ body.

>yeah bro weights are useless when you can get half of an equivalent workout by doing 800 reps of chins and pushups
Y

But I've been told that women don't like muscles and prefer twinky looking boys

Yes. Yes they do. Even career-focused waifus are not immune.

source?

Many women are attracted to a certain level of fitness, it's World Strongest Men with ripped bodies that scare them off if they don't have a specific thing for muscle men.

Read the thread, just a few posts above you.

This. There's a difference between being fit and being 98% muscles.

>caring what 3D thinks

>not being ottermode with twink hair

Everyone prefers fit men. Women, other men, lolis, shotas, everyone 2D or 3D prefers fit men to not-fit men.

Shinka would only love a fit guy.

Go see /fit/, it's full of lonely muscles men.

It's a shame that he's a dirty smoker. You can't truly be /fit/ if you have tar-lungs.

Go watch Strength Wars.

>might look "fit"
>not even 10% as strong as someone who lifts

Man wearing leggings AND shorts? The fuck is this gay shit? Even superman who wear panties over tights is not as gay as this fag

Waifu does not mean "cute anime grill xd" fuck off

I realize this isn't fit, but what could someone with average genetics expect to look like doing only calisthenics?

Spotted the soyboy, nicotine is a estrogen inhibitor.

>Producing so little testosterone, you need artificial estrogen blockers to compensate

Nothing much. You very quickly hit a plateau where you start needing to have to do hundreds and hundreds of reps to adequately work out the muscle. For a normal human bean, you're almost at that level wrt to squats already. You can probably do several dozen bodyweight squats at this very moment without ever having done a serious workout before. Pushups are good but again, you'll eventually reach this plateau as well and at that point it'll be good to switch over to weights. The best long-term body weight calisthenic is the chin/pull-up, but if you're a total novice it may take some time to even be able to do 1. You'll also not have the most balanced physique, since unless you want to train as a gymnast to get absurd flexibility and take advantage of real gymnastics equipment (which I doubt because I'm betting that you're thinking about just pushups, situps, squats, and chins), theres a wide variety of muscles that you won't be exercising.

>not keeping your legs warm when working out

dumb ass

I see. Thanks.

>wear pants
>wear shorts
>faggot who feels cold even when working out
Pick one

It's not about feeling cold. It's about compression.

Most girls like a man with some amount of muscles, but might be put off but ones that are so bulky that they look like they're on steroids.
In general, it's mostly teenagers and/or Asians that have a huge lady boner for girly looking guys. Westerners and mature women prefer muscular men.

If you don't believe me go one amazon and take a look at all the romance and erotic fiction books aimed at women. Almost all of the leading men are beefcakes.

Theres a lot of different variations to the moves to make them harder and later on you'll be doing planches and muscle ups and other difficult shit.
Training legs can require some creativity I'll give you that.

Mostly they seem to prefer someone who'll say mean things to them then cook them dinner.

>tfw you'll never be /fit/ enough a yandere gf
Why even live?
>he doesn't work out naked
>he's not home gym master race

Its called an insecure woman.

>muscle ups
so a kip+a dip? Why not just do dips and real chins that aren't cheating?

>not an hmanga
fuck off

>he doesn't work out naked

Only when I'm doing cardio.

Fucking is the best cardio exercise.

Living is knee killers, maybe you should tap out early

so asian women are female low test memes?

you know not everyone is a crossfitter that has to kip and cheat

Pull-ups are kinda meme. I've been able to do 20 straight pull-ups even when I was 13. None of my friends can do it. I used to think it had to do with body weight (I was 120 then, friends were 140), but now I think it has to do with the way your bones are shaped. I'm 160 now and I can still do 20 pull-ups. My friends who are the weight as me can't do any (without cheating or doing kiplings)

>waifus
Go back to your containment board.

they do

DUDE JUST WORK OUT LMAO

I have many waifus. You jelly, pleb?

unless your friends have very weird bone structures, they just haven't tried at all

Unless your friends look like zoo exhibits their skeletal structure can't be so weird as to inhibit pull ups. You just somehow managed to train your lats from a young age.

>machines are bad
this meme again

>machines are good
this meme again

That might be the case. I always invite them to come to the gym but they're also saying shit like "oh, I'm not vain, why should I work out?"

Most people definitely don't push themselves to their limits. Like people starting their new year resolutions at the gym and then quitting after a week and just working out for 20 minutes.

>his waifu isn't kuroyukihime

Yeah bruh let's spend 2.5 hours at the gym doing 10x3 sets in like 20 machines instead of spending 30 minutes at the gym doing squats, just so we can snap our shit the first time we try to actually lift something heavy outside of the gym because we never actually trained real pushing/pulling movements. Brosplit4lyfe!

Could you beat this guy up in a fight? If not, you're weak.

Reminder to not lift alone and have someone who can help you.

The Onee-san wanted that so badly but was phased by the societal pressure of their age gap and decided to wait until he was a little older and she'd finished Uni...learn from this mistake, confess before it's too late, she lost her chance because another girl stumbled across him while she was absent.

i can with pic-related

>implying there are no machines for chest and abdomen

Why are people so afraid of free weights?

The only free weight I'm afraid of his the bench. And that's because I have no-one to spot me.

>tfw no yandere gf who will buy a bench, rack and weights for a home gym because she doesn't want cardio bunnies at the gym to look at me
It hurts

Is that his testicle in the top panel? Wtf?

Not to push this too far but I'm 210+, 30+ reps isn't unusual for me, though I have a physically demanding job, dominated by carries climbs sprints and drags