>mal
Go back

Fuck off.

>15
>pedo
retard

go back there retard

Nothing in that post is wrong though.

mal faggots on Sup Forums are like thieves on Sup Forums asking how to unlock their iphone and shit

This.

What site do you use to keep track of your anime then, faggot? MAL is the best option.

Because it was one of the top anime of the year by normalfag websites.
While he's not wrong he calls this bad writing and since that is the most voted review it shows the short thought capacity of MAL. Sadly Sup Forums is no much better but at least some of Sup Forums would understand why is any of that things okay for this show.

My brain, brainlet.

To preach about what they find wrong with it, same reason they do anything else.

Nice try, you don't even have one.

fucking americans

Unlike you, I've seen/read more than 12 anime/manga.

anidb

reminder to never bump shit threads

>15
>paedophilia

> her being FIFTEEN goddammit (pedophilia).

that is even wrong. What a brainless idiot

What exactly do you need to keep track of?
You don't remember where you're up to in a series?
Are you seriously saying if I rattled off a list of 300 titles, you couldn't tell me which ones you've seen or not?
People who use it are either seeking attention or are so mentally incapable they probably don't comprehend half the plot of what they watch.

There's a difference between using MAL to keep track of the shit you watched and plan on watching and using it as a forum to discuss anime. Only bottom of the barrel retards do the later.

I've probably seen more than 500 things because I've been watching seasonal anime non-stop for almost a decade.

You think I remember every show my shitty 15 year old me watched? Don't be ridiculous

It's clearly hebephilia though

anidb looks like shit

If I'm reading/watching a total of 200~300ish titles, I'm not going to be able to remember my current progress for all of them am I? As for things I've completed, sometimes I remember something but I can't remember the name (which happens when you've seen/read over a thousand titles).

Obviously. The MAL forums were only good for pissing off a bunch of faggots, but now they're throwing bans around left and right.

>implying chicks don't love ALL of that
This poor guy is going to have some horrible awakening.

Elias is autistic, not a pervert. He does not fully understand love, personal space and appropriate words to call someone. It's part of the plot and a character flaw.

Normal fags are going to ruin anime with their zealous moral fagging upwards to the Japanese Olympic.

It's a 27 year old hag actually. She has Net-juu no Susume in her favourites, so clearly she's just letting her jealousy run rampant.

You're not reading/watching 200-300 titles in any regular timespan, stop inflating numbers to justify your bullshit faggot.
I didn't say to name them off the top of your head.
If someone gives you a title, you should be able to recall whether you watched it.
This isn't a fucking superpower, it's standard brain function until you get to old age.