Bubuki Buranki BBK/BRNK

I only just saw this now.

Are there any /bbk/ still left?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1vFk7qs4-CVlg-CylcgKsWaWCnfGUIkvL/view
mediafire.com/file/2n7ihyfcwzcfqyi/Bubuki.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We had a thread when it came out

Damn, it was just released or just got ripped now?
Oh fuck, I guess I missed that thread.
Well, time to download.

Missed it because I'm dumb.

It got leaked right after the Houseki ost but I stopped checking around that time.

How was the thread?

Like most of the other threads - few replies and then death and oblivion

fuck

The OST came out? I can't remember if I wanted it though.

Oh you wanted it, just as much as you wanted that Azuma daki

> Track 14

Never wanted one but I wouldn't say no to it if I had the chance.

When the soundtrack got rip the thread barely got 10 posts. But i was here when the Anime was airing and the threads were lively.

Been on and off really.
Missed on this one, but did see it pop out on twitter when it was announced. Found it in a few places, but they were too nip for me to tell if I could order it or if those were preorders. Didn't try since I'm still planning to get Oubu despite being poorfag as fuck.

So, is it actually out, or is this still slowpoke preorder news?

Also artbook scans coming SOON™, even if almost a year later than promised. I'm sorry for being such a lazy bum orz.

Never mind, digging through the archive was easy enough. For anyone that missed it let me spare you a trip to the archive:
drive.google.com/file/d/1vFk7qs4-CVlg-CylcgKsWaWCnfGUIkvL/view

Artbook user, my old friend...

I was about to ask about this.

Managed to get my hands on a hairdryer a couple of months ago, but yeah, was too much of a lazy bum to actually start orz.

Well, this thread would be as good a time as any. It's really hard to share this kind of content when threads are totally random and most fans probably don't even look for them anymore.

Yeah, already dug it out after posting that. Will have to reinstall the scanner drivers since I was on a different bloody OS the last time I posted but there's no hurry, have to start by melting off the glue first, and am pretty sure I won't be finishing tonight anyway. Will put it up on the panda like with that one doujin after I'm done. In the meantime, doing another round up on twitter for the latest pieces and will post that one archive with art I haven't updated in, well a year as well. Surprisingly enough content kept coming along, albeit steadily, and there's quite a lot of new pieces in there. Lewds as well.

You are making me feel like it's Christmas again user

Which of the two on Panda is you?

This one.

Okay good I was worried for a second...

Welp, here it is. Dun goof'd a bit and didn't replace the old one so now the old link is unusable, but that's about it:

mediafire.com/file/2n7ihyfcwzcfqyi/Bubuki.zip

As for the artbook, don't get your hopes up for an early release. Those two color pages on the previous one took the longest to get right. Color wise, denoise and whatever the fuck else was there.
Damn though, what a bloody coincidence. Barely visit the board anymore, and only checked it now since some shit I was supposed to do got cancelled at the last minute. Been waiting for the soundtrack for so long, I can't even begin to tell you. One user ripped a few bits from the BD menu and I've been listening to those. And yes , that was one of them. Should up it to nyaa now that I've got it, alongside the OP single for S2. Put a shitty bili rip up there a while ago, but found a wav version on pd.

Thanks user

This show had awesome reaction images. Anyone has a few left?

M8, have a folder dedicated to screencaps. What do you think?

Nice

Still can't fucking believe they didn't play this off as a joke. Up until the last fucking moment I thought Kogane would default. Fucking amazing direction.

Does this get better? I watched a couple of episodes and the fedora guy was incredibly obnoxious.

I hope one day they release a new BBK show or something.The universe is pretty interesting for it to die after only two seasons

>Does this get better?
The Fedora guy doesn't appear much. Characters are fun and animation decent so i would say stick to it until ep 8 or 7

Well it's more of a two cour show split in two rather than two seasons, and we did get a lengthy epilogue, but yeah, I agree. Reoko breakout arc fucking when?
My literal AOTY for 2016. I'm still fucking obsessed with it, if it wasn't obvious enough.

Alright, thanks. Guess I'll get back to it at some point then.

Stone3OPplsnrf

It gets both better and worse

But it's still ok because best girl wins

If it wasn't for Mob Spycho 100 BBK would have been my AOTY too

KOGANE A SHIT! A SHIT!

Literally worst girl. And I'm also including fucking Laetittya, aka "Everyone can die as far as I care, as long as I get to walk on my own two feet".

>Maxim acts like a huge shit for a majority of the series
>Starts to get better and begins his redemption arc
>They fucking kill off all of Russia same episode
Fuck that will never not piss me off.

I thought it was a real good punch to the gut, especially right after a fan service scene.

Still makes me mad.

>OST actually came out
Neat. I thought it was never coming out.

Same.

You're forgetting best mom as worst girl. Kogane a shit tough.

Don't disrespect POWER MOM

See ya BBK/BROS

Bye Bye

Anyone still got that Kung-fun game made by the staff? The one starring angry loli.

What was the other track besides 14? I can't remember.

There were four in all posted by that user. Simply recognized the 14th since I went to listen to it now, curious after this post. They're all in the soundtrack though, so no worries there. Also damn, figured I'd find this dead already. Oh well, until the next one m8s. Would've kept it alive further but it's already late as fuck here.

Fair enough. MIGIWA A SHIT! A SHIT!

We just need a night watch.

Now off to bed.

I still hope for somr kind of sequel one day.

Same but i don't expect the cast to be the same.

Been listening to the OST, I couldnt relate them to any particular scene from the series since its been a while the series ended. But good shit so far for cd 1.

I believe in you, artbook user.