Overlord Thread

Will we see Jircniv balding in the future volume? Find out on volume 13 (soon)
Neia is going to die

CD is confirmed stronger than Shalltear despite being a lower level. NW talents and gear are too much for Nazarick. It's basically an expansion character vs a vanilla

that doesn't bode well for Nazarick

RIP

weak pasta

>Foresight
Ainz-sama why
They good thieves they dindu nuffin

She's going to die but the bow is made for novices that gives a free revive once

They lied to him about his friends giving permission

when is vol 13 coming out again? wasn't it supposed to come out in december?

We just had an entire thread debunking this user-kun.

And the conclusion was that everyone was wrong.

Jircniv is best girl he doesnt need to suffer anymore does he?

No. Don't start this shit again you dirt goblin.

Doesnt mean anything until we see her fight something.

What was the point of the foresight arc anyway if everyone ended up dying. No lesson learnt no conflict resolved. Just characters we spent time learning about marching to their obvious death.

What did they do to her before Sebas rescued her?

It's called self-defense, user.

If she dies without Ainz realizing her feelings I'm going to be very upset. Dying because of her eyes, despite her admiration is too fucking tragic for me.
It's true that we have no clue how strong she is, but if she is estimated to win over unequipped Shalltear because of her gear then I don't see how she is any threat vs the current WCI equipped Shalltear. Reminder that she has a stupid munchkin build on top of that.

relax. maruyama said it'll come out around the end of 2017

>Jircniv
>best girl
What? Is he a Roman emperor?

>she is estimated to win over unequipped Shalltear
Yeah, by a scrub who can't even fathom the strength of people twice his level. A very reliable source.

but it's the beginning of 2018 already.

That scrub has sparred with ZZ. Also Chair estimated him to be stronger than Solution who is level 57. So there is no way ZZ or chair is twice his level.

>sparred
Do you know what that word means? You don't go on out when sparring. Entoma also spars with Cocytus frequently, does that mean her strength is anywhere near his?
>Also Chair estimated him to be stronger than Solution who is level 57
Chair is a shitty estimator who isn't that good at judging people. She also thought Brain was no different form those bandit whom he was with.

>this made me want to play an mmo
>tfw I realised all the current mmos are shit

Jircniv won't go bald, he'll achieve inner peace and enlightenment and grow back most of the hair he lost

So is the general consensus that yes, other players from YGGDRASIL did go to the NW, but appeared several hundred years before Papa Bones did?

oh, sorry, that was a typo. he said end of 20170

Guys, I have a wild theory, the 8 Greed Kings could very well be the 6 Gods or the Demon Gods, due to misunderstanding by NWers. What do you think?

Other than beating her, drugging her and rapeing her?

I'm talking about impregnation.

So is the general consensus that water's wet?

>Do you know what that word means?
Yes, I've done HEMA and jujutsu. Just because you are doing a practice match does not mean you don't go all out, though I'l give you the rest of your point.
>Chair is a shitty estimator who isn't that good at judging people.
>Your point is mute because I say so
Ok.
>She also thought Brain was no different form those bandit whom he was with.
That is a level difference of what, 10 levels among scrubs lower than lv 30? She even explains that she doesn't care much for a difference between 1 and 2 millimeters. Author has also made that ranking of how strong people need to be for Nazaricks inhabitants to even care about them.
That captains word is the only thing we've got and he says that if the vampire gets equal gear to ZZ then "Maybe the strongest undefeated special seat of the Slain Theocracy will know failure. And it would be the time to despair with the defeat of the guardian of mankind."

No he's Baharuth Bloody Emperor

If ZZ is defeated by Ainz will she join Nazarick and become part of Momonga exclusive harem?

I have another question. What if ZZ is defeated by Nfirea? Faggot could easily become the strongest entity in the NW because of his talent. Remember the Eigh Kings' flying castle with 30 level 100 golems and tons of overpowered weapons? Once he takes control of them, even Nazarick would be afraid of him.

Of course. Its the only logical conclusion.

>30 100lvl Golems
Muh man.

>Neia will die
Excellent, there's one too many filthy human meatbags in Nazarick already.
Time for some incorporeal undead Archerdine to enter the scene.

>Canon doesn't mean anything
Fuck off.
You got your ass handed to you kiddo, accept your defeat.

Perspective into Nazarick environment, lesser characters and intermission.
We've only seen the Tomb as such a comfy place for heteromorphs to live in, while it is actually a horrifying deathtrap that stopped largest game invastion dead in tracks.

It's called preparation. Like in other series, first they introduce you a scene where the evil big bad and his minions slaughter groups of heroes in many gruesome ways just to make you hate the bad guys, then when the MC's party comes and deliver justice over them, you will feel good. Just wait until a party of real heroes come and wreck Ainz's tomb.

They're gonna need a lot of heroes user.

One world champion comes and that's it.

Rubedo could solo Nazarick at it's peak with all AOG members present.
Touch Me was World Champion.
Nazarick still has Rubedo and "those on the 8th floor" who can defeat her with help of WCI.
Meaning Nazarick effectively have an entity that can solo 41 100lvl Players together with ~9 100lvl NPC and ANOTHER group of entities that have similar combat potential.

World champions' power are likely differ from each other. There could be a world champion who could wipe the floor with a few dozens of guys like Touch Me.

>There could be a world champion who could wipe the floor with a few dozens of guys like Touch Me.
Not really, no.
When Ainz is talking about builds - he says there certainly were beasts capable of taking down two top lvl Players in a straight fight.
So World Champion is probably just it: a Champion that is very good at defeating single foe.

So Sebas' little cute prostitute, how important will she be?

As important as any other human.

A convenient precedent for Papa Bones to incorporate humies he deems worthy in Nazarick, an eyesore for Demiurge and all negative karma NPC, a corcksleeve for Sebas.

She is made with a wci so only a wci or a person with a wci can hurt her. Its not like she is super powerful. Just immune to normal damage.

>tfw don't like most MMO hotkey combat
>every anime about MMOs depicts shit being like Devil May Cry tier curazy flips and attacks.
>nothing currently out in my language that plays like how their trailers and anime show
It hurts

>She is made with a wci
That's an educated guess, but still a headcanon at this point.
I get that all that bit about celestial ore is very suspicious, but still: no confirmation.
> Its not like she is super powerful
Yes she is: that's what you need to solo 50 100lvl entities by yourself.
>Just immune to normal damage.
WCI don't grant you immunity to normal damage, maybe your regular Golem resistances amped up, but not outright immunity.
Anyway: headcanon too.

>It hurts
Then hurry the fuck up and do it.

No

Then live a healthy, functioning life and pray you live to see market-available lifespan extension tech in your lifetime, so that you can live to see neural man-machine nano-interfaces and quantum supercomputers, generating sophisticated VR game worlds.
Maybe even life to see robowaifus.

This is also my main problem with most MMOs. I don't mind p2w that much as long as it's reasonable and don't give a shit about grinding, but most mmo's core gameplay just isn't fun for me.
English DDO when?

With advances in VR and PC computing power thanks Intel I'd like to see VR-based MMO with believabla magic casting system.
Like you have to write actual magic formulas with sigils or chant incantations for it to work.
That would spice things up.
There are some single-player VR short games like this already, they just need to make it multiplayer and wait for hardware to catch up with VR requirements.

Sebas deserve a waifu. He has done enough.

Is the Episode already out Episode 0 or Episode 1?

So do we have to wait 2 weeks?

>He has done enough
>Endangering the operation
>Leaving witnesses alive
>Spending precious funds Ainz LARPED to get
Yeah, manslut sure done enough.
>we have to wait
No, newshit spacing fag, you can end it all now.
I insist.

I know that feel. The asian action mmo's had promise, but they have too many shit asian mmo elements in them, and terrible localisations.
I quite liked Tera, even if I wasn't a fan of the aesthetic. The problem with that game is that by default the melee classes can't do shit against the ranged ones in pvp, and all the new classes had huge powercreep making them a league of their own.
Ashes of creation also looked pretty hype until they showed off their awful combat.
TLDR: There are no good mmo's, abandon all hope ye who wish there to be.

That would be a nightmare to balance, unless you force everyone to use magic, even the traditionally non-magic classes. But yeah, in theory that sounds fucking amazing.
I mean, what active MMOs are even left now? I honestly feel like it's a dying genre at this point.

>Neia's eyes betray her in the end

>unless you force everyone to use magic, even the traditionally non-magic classes.
You just make mages OP like DnD wizards and then they have necessary edge over "run over and hit with a pointy stick" classes.

The irony, since she betrays her country for a monster.

Nothing wrong with changing the employer if your old one is utterly shitty and new one is understanding and promising.

That's honestly a pretty good idea. I wouldn't even be mad If I got fucked by a dude who spent dozens of hours perfecting his spells. That said someone would just figure out the optimal designs and everyone else would just copy that shit.

You know what happened to people who though like that in WW2?

how is there no date set yet

Nothing they were responsible for.
It's out of your hands if your current employer is a grabby, corrupt faget with an iron curtain.
Doesn't mean you're in the wrong for trying to switch sides.

find a flaw

She is the one who kills Ainz.

Silly cunt wouldn't shoot the fucking bow.

>Here, take this bow
>It's a product of my country's runesmiths
>You can't see the runes because it's ancient and weary
>Actually just piece of Yggdrasil equipment
Is Ainz a hack?

Fair enough.

It's not though?

There is something called patriotism, you see. Which is why treason is usually punishable by the highest penalty.

It was. The user you're quoting has the gist of it. He wanted to appeal SKoAOG's rune-smith technology with the bow, but decided to use one from ygg since it was better.

The passage either talks about the sword Ainz drew or about Neia's bow, it's ambiguous:
>Of course, these were not Dwarven runes. The runes carved on it had no power at all. This was a piece of equipment made with YGGDRASIL techniques.
It's at the end of last vol12 chapter.

The second user, do you have a better citation?

I actually thought Ainz was kind of cool and had finally started getting better at being a leader throughout all of Vol 12.

Then at the end we find out he's still an idiot and a con-artist at that. Very embarrassing

>treason is usually punishable
Motivation by fear, my how efficient.
Am I supposed to somehow blame the people who simply want to better their living conditions?
You can't eat your pride for fatherland, nor would it clothe your children, value your efforts or care about you when you're sick.
For whatever reason - you approach that question from a standpoint of a state, while we're talking about individual.
Patriotism is worthless if quality of life is significantly lower in your original country versus the one that offers you options.
Loyalty of subjects must be earned, if government is not doing a job good enough on that - it can only itself to blame for renegades, migrants and defectors.

SKAOG and Roble Kingdom are legally not at war and are closer to allies than neutral nations.
There is literally nothing wrong with individuals migrating to SKAOG and seeking employment there, if they like perspectives better there.
There's nothing un-patriotic in seeking SKAOG employment for Neia.
In addition to her working conditions and superiors validation being absolutely horrible.

I actually thought you shit would learn from all the criticism and would stop spacing two-sentences posts like an insufferable faggot you are.

The manga adaptation is atrocious, yet you still cater to it.

>cater
I don't think anyone here is buying it, except maybe Riskyanon.

>Loyalty of subjects must be earned
Pic related didn't agree with you.
Or do you think if an foreign state pays you a high salary, it's ok to become a spy?
>SKAOG and Roble Kingdom are legally not at war
During the Cold War and even now, the US and ruskies technically never was or are at war with each other, but still always consider one another enemy.

>ywn be one of Ainz' favored humans and get to experience the NPCs trying their best to pretend to like you while despising you behind your back.

It's pure tsun and no dere.

>Pic related didn't agree with you.
I don't agree with him, what now?
Sure in some cases it can land me in jail, but I still have no obligation to agree whatsoever.
Well quality of life in 1960's US was actually better than that of USSR so I agree with him in that specific case, with soviets being the major threat back then and all.
It's easy to throw these quotes when you actually have pretty high quality of life: it's a nice environment for people to be grateful toward their country and work diligently to repay it.
Not so much when your country is shit but still demands you to strain yourself for it's sake without any hope of better conditions on the horizon.
>if an foreign state pays you a high salary
Salary alone is not enough, I must also disagree with what my government doing or not doing for quality of life of general population.
And agree more with what foreign state is doing for it's own population.
>but still always consider one another enemy
Yes, and?
I am a ruskie but work for US company.
Should I be ashamed for taking a better offer when looking for a job?
Is it un-patriotic to want a better life for yourself?
I worked for russian companies and I didn't like employers approach to employees in them, it's a free job market so unless their approach is changed and I have a better offer - I will stay where I am.
It's capitalism now and I'm a hired workforce, I reserve the right to choose better conditions and resist in any way I can if such options are denied to me one-sidedly by my government.

In case of Neia she just need to leave the Order before defecting to SKAOG, since directly switching sides while in service is treated under martial law and is a different thing legally whatsoever.
Her position is not that high, she has no access to sensitive information and should be let go with relative ease.
Then she can migrate to SKAOG to build a better life for herself.

Pestonya and Sebas like her.
Narberal and others grow fond of Hamsuke since she's deligent and gives Ainz due respect.
Tsuare is one of the very few cooks in Nazarick, if she would pour sincere effort and peform well at her job - discontent of NPC would mostly go away.
It's not far-fetched for Ainz to offer her a race change item later on so they can pump some hybrid babies with Sebas.
I don't think she can take a lot of dragon pregnancies as she is now.

>I am a ruskie
So after the collapse of your motherland, you lost not just your land and wealth, but your patriotism as well? I think we can agree to disagree here. Regardless of my living condition, I will stay loyal to my country no matter what, since it's my moral responsibility.

Where are you from, user? It's easy to laude patriotism when you live in a first world country. Try living in fucking Rwanda before you talk about loyalty to ones country

>but your patriotism as well
Like I said: it's easy to be a patriot when your quality of life is high.
I'm not about to Sup Forums here, but cleptocratic cunts that run the show here will only take off from our country's corpse when it's sucked dry.
Better sooner than later, that way we can start rebuilding shit earlier.
>I think we can agree to disagree here.
Agreed.
>Regardless of my living condition
I think you're wrong right here.
What this user said

People are retarded. No way ZZ is stronger than shaltear... in your freaking dream. Shaltear is the strongest duelist in Narzerick, even Ainz has to use tricks and hack items to defeat her twice.
I think you have forgotten all of those skills of shaltear, which can probably one shot ZZ.
The scrub underestimated shaltear strength, cos he has never thought anyone could be stronger than ZZ.

>people are retarded
Yes user, especially those that bite dumb pasta bait that is five threads stale.

Well let's be frank about what we're talking about. Holy Kingdom is allied to Sorcerous Kingdom. Sorcerous Kingdom is actively lending military aid, saving civilian, government and military lives, and potentially ending decades long wars that Holy Kingdom has been engaged in, while also making itself the target of a powerful third party, Jabladaoth. Neia is looking to immigrate after the current national crisis is over. It's the equivalent to post-WW2 Europeans coming to the USA. That's not treason, that's people seeking a better life for themselves.
A government is essentially a contract between a body of individuals who take up executive power and a population. In exchange for money and services, the executive authorities will see to it that the population is kept alive, safe, and prosperous. In other words, the government will see to protecting your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness (typically defined as owning property). The people consent to being ruled and taking up hardship so that they can maintain or return to, a favorable lifestyle. If the government cannot keep its end of the contract, then the civilian population should be free to either seek out a different executive authority, or to replace the current existing one.
Executing people because they want to leave your horrible war-torn shit-hole for the glorious magical kingdom of Papa Bones is not the act of a proper government, and will only force more of your population against you.

Try to make a guess, user. Also according to you logic, there wouldn't be any one blowing themselves up for his country despise living in shitty condition, right?

Seriously ... Chair estimated him as "strong?" its in relative terms. Chair spotted that srub is the strongest out of the group lmao. At best I would say that srub is around Nabe, definitely not spparred with ZZ. ZZ could be something around 75, that srub overestimated her due to the builds he thought was op, and underestimate Chair cos he believes nothing is as strong as ZZ or even stronger.

>there wouldn't be any one blowing themselves up
How is that even relevant?
Religious indoctrination is a thing, as are declassified CIA ops.
If this is what you consider true patriotism - then you're retarded.