Death March waiting room

Death March in last than 1 week. What do?

>I try to watch all Aoi Yuuki animes just to hear her yell at me.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/filmosearch?explore=title_type&role=nm2976492&ref_=filmo_ref_typ&sort=year,desc&mode=advanced&page=1&title_type=tvSeries
vgmdb.net/album/73070
myanimelist.net/news/53267164
sousetsuka.com/2015/10/death-march-kara-hajimaru-isekai_4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its only one cour so no desuwa. Who cares?

imdb.com/filmosearch?explore=title_type&role=nm2976492&ref_=filmo_ref_typ&sort=year,desc&mode=advanced&page=1&title_type=tvSeries

Aoi Yuuki List btw.

I care like carebears.

Is this true? That's a shame. Karina is my favorite girl, even if shes the only one the MC shits on all the time.

>MC shits on all the time.
Not that kind of anime, user.

Watch and drop it the moment Grancrest airs.

Grancrest airs today though.

Why did they have to give Aoi to the most obnoxious character?

Exactly.

How are they even going to make a proper anime out of Death March? I read the manga sometimes and it bores me out of my fucking mind. Not only is it written like a diary, but half the time, nothing even happens. It's just slice of life shenanigans of an OP guy and his adopted band of children.

>Grancrest
>Square Eunuchs

Probably sucks like every gayme adapatation they did.

>. It's just slice of life shenanigans of an OP guy and his adopted band of children.
So?

That doesn't really translate well into a good anime. I dunno about you all, but I don't want to entire episodes of Satou's internal monologue while all the girls screech at each other about absolutely nothing. Or an episode where the only thing that happens is they make lunch and have a picnic. Even if they cut the crap and focus only on the important plot they won't have anywhere near enough time to get anywhere in one season. It smells of a cash grab and it will likely be shit.

>manga is it written like a diary
WN is even worse. It is written like a game log.

Trust Oonuma to at least deliver something entertaining, this is the kinda thing he's good at.

>It smells of a cash grab and it will likely be shit.
Animes don't make money anymore unless it's SAO or One Peace. You retarded. My sauce: muh sales.

I have to admit, I am curious to see how he'll be able to salvage this one.

Judging from thread, it's already dropped.

I expect nothing from this series.

I'm only in for the lolis shenanigans.

Lizard waifu best waifu

Arisa is old hag and slut

death march is trash , at least the manga is.
boring pointless chapters.

Your opinion is trash.
My hit zone is 35 years old to 1 zillion.

>Pochi slut pose
What a bitch.

The fuck? This is Liza? Literally what the fuck were they thinking when they made this design, she looks nothing like a lizard.
Liza in my mind has twice as much meat, sharp claws, a meter-long thick tail and scales all over her face.

Go bother the LN artist about it. Or maybe the author backpedaled on her initial design.

kek , even the art is trash , this manga is just a fucking diary and nothing else , absolutely boring.

>>Aoi yuuki and rie
Picked up.

I'm interested into seeing if they will show MC actually fucking prostitutes.

Looking at 14-24 and 14-35 of the WN translation, there are multiple species that have varying lizard features
>Red Scalekin who have red scales on the base of their necks and arms, they also have lizard-like tail
>A big lizardkin warrior wearing luxurious armor. He looks like a handsome man even though he has lizard face.
There were apparently some differences with naming between the WN and LN versions.

It's like Isekai Smartphone, but ACTUALLY fun.

Except the most fun parts won't ever make it to the anime. Even the manga hasn't got to them (labyrinth town, fighting demon lords, elf tree city).

Will they have the balls to include MC going out every night to fuck prostitutes since he doesn't want to lewd his lolis or will he be stereotypical dense MC despite being a well adjusted sociable adult before being isekai'd

It only happens once in the first volumes which will be covered by the anime.

And it's a throwaway 20s scene.

Don't know why people pay so much attention to this irrelevant detail.

I don't know if it was every mentioned before the first time where he got the skills unlocked that he never upgraded. His harem knew after and tries to stop him any time they think he gets ideas later, but if he ever does it again I don't think it's mentioned.

>(labyrinth town, fighting demon lords, elf tree city).

John Smith is the best part.

How else will they make her bearable?

>There's people who actually hate Arisa
I never once thought i would ever see something like that.

loli oppai

I don't actually hate her. She's amusing or cute sometimes, but really, I don't like her all that much. She get's annoying really often, so she's pretty meh, taken as a whole.

I find Arisa by far one of the best characters in DesuMachi. She's fun, cute, her personalilty doesn't fit into any generic archetype, and despite how she usually acts, Arisa has her own life instead of just orbiting Satou like Zena and Karina does.

Arisa is adorable.
2nd best girl after Liza.
Don't even care that she's a hag.

Teach me the ways of Arisa.

Watch more Showa era animes and Kamen Rider BLACK.

Pretty good point

>Her personalilty doesn't fit into any generic archetype
>generic annoying loli who's jealous of every other girl that shows interest in MC WITH a generic fujoshi inside her

Nana and Liza are best girls

That's a trait not a archetype, you moron.

OH NO NO NO

Best grills: Jogn Smith > MILFs Sato fugged > Elf Queen > Nana > Desuwa >Ancient King Yamato >Lulu > Nanodesu

In that order.

>John Smith

Aze a shit. A SHIT!

Drop Elf queen and I'd agree. She's just a plot device to keep him from getting with his actual harem.

>top VA in trash series

Every time.

Later on she welcomes her into the group, right about the time they go to the beach Demi-plane together

No. Elves are great!

So once this and Arifureta sell like shit is isekai anime done?

Aria of swordsman was great.

Prisma Illya is still doing well enough.

nah son, we have shield hero in the making as well
then if god wills it, MT and Faraway Paladin for isekai kino

Ayyyy rmember evelithin!

We are talking about high class prostitutes. It’s probably goingto look like a cabaret.

Was the Op already previewed? If it gets a good Op, it's guaranteed to be good.

A plot device is really the only reason to keep him from them.
He already had an elf.

I like Death March but I am not holding my breath for a excepcional op

Yeah but she is pretty cute

Mia>Aze

He fugged a bar hostess, random hookers /rec/ by adventurers, and a pickle-stuffing whore.

No leaks yet.

Oh wait. It's going to be sang by Run Girls Run???
vgmdb.net/album/73070
myanimelist.net/news/53267164

No previews yet.

wait, isn't this the one where the MC creates a sound barrier magic to fuck the loli baba?

No, pretty sure he only fucks in upper class places and avoids the disease ridden whorehouses

Yeah his appraisal skill informs him if a person has an STD or whatever.

>Aoi is voicing best girl
Fuck yes.

Aze would have been more tolerable if he wasn't so focused on only her after ignoring everyone else. Mia is still better than Aze though.
No.

Read the WN, user. LN cockblocks him after the first fug.

>light novel fantasy RPG isekai adaptation
Is there something unique about this one or am I being memed?

I guess Satou as a programmer really likes the search engine in the form of an elf. Because that's all she really is. All the other girls have more personality than her.

I am reading the WN and I don’t remember him fucking a bartender(I know it happened in the manga), or a pickle-stuffing whore or a whore rec by adventures. Only the times he visits high class places and the onesans with huge tits and skills.

you lads think we gonna get memed by digibro wannabes this year as well?

And if I remember correctly, when told to have 100 children first before she would agree, he decides to become a god instead. Some of the newer ones have minimal personality or development as well, it is part of the problem having so many named characters. I can't keep track of many of them.

It's like Konosuba but the MC is like the one from smartphone instead.

>like konosuba
piss off, death march is a fucken bore

>animes

There is literally a Pickle chapter. And he fucks the pickle maker.

I read the wn all the way up to the desert dungeon city.

Who the fuck is Aze? Is there a convenient character list because it's been a while I don't understand whose who at this point.

Did he ever get with the city magician chick from the beginning of the novel? They were cute together.

Zena rejoins the group after the Labyrinth city arc. And Aze is the elf that links to the world tree for information and exposition.

Ah, alright.

So is she part of the group full time now?

The very last bit I was at was he was about to leave the desert dungeon on an airship somewhere after building a dungeoniring training orphanage in the desert labyrinth city. It was getting kind of a slog but does it pick up?

A character list with chapter references for minor characters would help, there are too many now.

link? Because I can’t remember at all

Yes after the Shiga capital arc. She shows up a lot more in between.

Chapter 9-25 of the picklerfucker bible.
>sousetsuka.com/2015/10/death-march-kara-hajimaru-isekai_4.html
>Evening of that day, I earnestly implored the prostitute onee-san who has taught Kuhano pickle's recipe to Futsuna's mother. ...
>I gave her several gold coins as a thank for teaching me the recipes which made her lose her work time. Her pride seemed to have been incited by that, and I got to be flooded by the baptism of her techniques until late at night.
>I left the housing complex after I had confirmed that the kiss marks have gone with [Self-Healing].

I have a feeling the other user thought "pickle stuffing" was something more lewd.

In the end it didn't matter right?

Pickle arc requires woke high IQ to appreciate and enjoy.

does it get better later on?