Post the O MY RUBBER NEN moment of their respective series

Post the O MY RUBBER NEN moment of their respective series

O MY DETECTIVE SKILLS

It's actually "O MY MIKAMI INITIATIVE".

Did you just point your gun at me user

O MY POISONED CANDY

POWER BLAST OUTTA NOWHERE!

Can someone explain what that is exactly? An asspull?

O MY SELF-OBSERVATION

Sauce

Sauce

CP
MODS

Kinda... people in HxH use Nen (jedi force or something) that can be buffed by setting restrictions on their bodies, for example you can use some super duper op bullshit powers, BUT only if you fight people you swore revenge on, and if you break the restriction you die. The clown guy using his Bungee Gum That Possesses The Properties Of Both Rubber And Gum, set a restriction on himself, that he will get a power up if he dies

O MY CALIBURN

You can get powerfull moves in HxH if you put restrictions/condition for them of similar level
This fucker just got resurrection, but only if he dies
Easy, right?

O MY BLUFF POWER

not exactly, he just ordered his nen to act when he was dead, it was said that remaining nen can become even more powerful when dead, but that shit only happens when the nen is directed with a strong emotion,so it end up being an asspull just to maintain one of the most popular characters aliveafter being BTFO

O MY ROOM TEMPERATURE

The D'arby fight is sacred and makes perfect sense, fuck off.

Kars on the other hand is autistic trash as a result of Araki writing himself into a hole, just like the legendary hack Togashi.

OH MY OCEAN

DBS Trunks. In both the anime and manga he pulls some bullshit

Haven't followed this in a while what's going on?

Where did you last leave off? Eren snuck into Marlean territory and is now giving them a grim reminder. SL just arrived and they're taking down the War Hammer titan. That might mean nothing to someone who dropped it a long time ago though.

It's supposed to be an asspull however everything Hisoka did was completely within the laws of nen.

Yeah I dropped it after the whole it was an island reveal

Pic related is the real asspull of SnK.
>O MY NERVOUS SYSTEM

Is that Jotaro's lost brother driving the car?

That's the one most similar to OP, I agree. The asspull where Armin survives and the reason behind it will always be the one that makes me the most angry though.
>yfw Reiner is still alive after the last attack

How many kids does Joseph have?

Not an asspull retards.
Asspull is when an author drives himself into a corner and gets away with something that's uncharacteristic to his style.

This is a true asspull

O RE GA MAMORU

>Reiner is still alive after the last attack
His destiny from now on is to suffer, so he's pretty much guaranteed to live on to the very end.

>Not an asspull retards.
>Asspull is when an author drives himself into a corner and gets away with something that's uncharacteristic to his style.
Which is exactly what the Trunks moments are dumbass. Fuck yourself.

O MY FINAL GETSUGA TENSHO

>I watch anime for the realistic storytelling

Have to disagree, the Spirit Bomb Sword came out of no where and in the anime had the energy of approximately 10 people compared to the Spirit Bomb that required an entire universe + vegeta + Z fighters ... to kill Kid Buu

I'm pretty sure HxH is the only series where a character says that line so no other series could have a O MY RUBBER NEN moment

OH MY KETCHUP

moebius strips are real, she can turn her body into string.
JoJo had far worse asspulls than that. Like the entirety of part 2.

Near (and the other guy) was a fucking awful antagonist. After Light died the series took a nosedive

I thought this was the end of bleach, but then it just kept on going.

was looking for this since i forgot the name of the manga
thanks

Light died at the very end :^)
But yes, after L died the manga become fucking shit. I assume the anime did as well.

O MY BIG TOE

>O MY KILLER INSTINCT
>O MY THIRD PERSONALITY
>O MY ARS NOVA

O MY HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER

Context?

O MY TALK NO JUTSU

Takamura was losing hard at this point and fucked up his achilles on his opposite leg. He proceeds to use his big toe power to win the match in 2 punches.

Not OH MY LOVE TAPS, after I get nailed in the head for 6 rounds straigt, give me a win

He just didn't have enough Yamato Damashii

That sounds stupid

O MY ENEMY"S LITTLE SISTER